What's new

Uri Avenged As Spl Forces Cross LoC, Kill 20 Terrorists - thequint

Status
Not open for further replies.
no leading newspaper is carrying this story, but mostly this is being circulated via Whatsapp, looks like some fanboy job.

Watsapp. Last night when many were debunking this news and rubbishing it. They were using the term watsapp journalism?

What is this? Is it like some unknown number sends you news. We don't have that here. I don't think there is even concept of watsapp journalism of sending news to local populace through watsapp.

What is this?

I wonder if its a good thing that a minority believe in this. I may not mind if a majority believe in this bcz it would help cool down the emotions and the pressure on govt by its people for war would cease or at least decrease which would allow the govt some face saving. This may sound weird.

However the issue with such small time solutions is that Indians would come to believe that they can make cross border raids like that anytime and if such an incident happens again ( hope it doesn't but the Kashmiri's are under severe pressure as the crackdown intensifies. In such a situation resistance by those that are under crackdown is common) then they would expect the govt to redo such cross border raids and I don't think you can keep feeding the same story again and again. The govt however would be able to save face.

On top of it all wouldn't such an operation prove that there are such terror camps and India was aware of their location as well as had maps and ground lay out ( you don't sent troopers without this info) which means that India should have been able to prepare powerful incriminating evidence against pakistan sponsoring terrorism the likes even the world can't deny and is forced to takr action rather than empty words.

The writer writes " suspected militants". What's that? You are entering three terror camps. Who else would be there apart from militants yet the word suspected makes no sense here. This is not a village where you shoot suspects. All of this makes no sense but again I will say I wonder if its a good thing if majority believe.

The thing is that URI sector is near LOC and they crossed LOC and believers claim that this is why the bases were closed ignoring high mark 2016 but the bases were in skardu which is far eastern and northern uri. The azad Kashmir bases and air ports were open.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

I'm just waiting for other outlets to pick on this, and absolutely smash it to pieces.

30a.jpeg

See am no claiming it happened, but sooner or later Pakistan will get infiltrated, If not by India then by Uncle SAM/Israel itself, the kind of ground and traction terrorist are gaining in Pakistan no sane country will allow them to stockpile WMD's, seriously if not today then tomorrow but it will happen.

A small time news source Quint claims it happened in the intervening hours of night between 20th and 21st.

Over 30-35 hours have gone by and during this time:

- no claim by anyone in Indian government or military about such an operation, instead National investigation agency of India has claimed that there is no evidence linking Pakistan with the Uri attack and confirmed that their were no Pakistani markings on either ammo or Rifles;

- no claim by Pakistan government or military regarding such an attack;

- no such news or confirmation or even rumour from several relatives of PDF members who live in Azad Kashmir;

- no large media outlet (print or electronic) carrying this story;

- Indian government official publicly accepting that something was wrong at their end and such lapses shouldn't happen again.

Need I say more?

Watsapp. Last night when many were debunking this news and rubbishing it. They were using the term watsapp journalism?

What is this? Is it like some unknown number sends you news. We don't have that here. I don't think there is even concept of watsapp journalism of sending news to local populace through watsapp.

What is this?

I don't think you got what I said, I myself rubbishing this article, as I said this might be fanboy job and its not a real news.

See am no claiming it happened, but sooner or later Pakistan will get infiltrated, If not by India then by Uncle SAM/Israel itself, the kind of ground and traction terrorist are gaining in Pakistan no sane country will allow them to stockpile WMD's, seriously if not today then tomorrow but it will happen.
AAAAAAannnnnndd, you lost me.

You went from making sense to...whatever the hell this is, in no time.

just an fyi, terrorists aren't gaining traction at all, not only are they isolated in pockets within the tribal areas, but terrorism attacks have dramatically dropped the last few years.

I don't think you got what I said, I myself rubbishing this article, as I said this might be fanboy job and its not a real new.

I am afraid you misunderstood.

I am sincerely, with no intention of trolling and blaming, asking you what is watsapp journalism?

Last night many of your analysts were using this term when they were talking about this operation.

So I am very curious about watsapp journalism. We don't have such a concept here. Watsapp is used by people to send media pictures or news about local incidences but never watsapp news. :)

AAAAAAannnnnndd, you lost me.

You went from making sense to...whatever the hell this is, in no time.

just an fyi, terrorists aren't gaining traction at all, not only are they isolated in pockets within the tribal areas, but terrorism attacks have dramatically dropped the last few years.

well news articles, reports and repeated strikes using drones suggest otherwise, am saying based on negative sentiments which are raising against Pakistan and is growing by the day, and am not saying this sentiments are only coming from India, rather from each part of world.

So was the name of this Video Game "Call of Duty India Edition"? Please let me know so I can start looking a the stores tomorrow. Thanks. The little title seems very action-filled and filled with suspense "the time and place of our choosing" man, I think this would be one heck of a Video Game!! Hope it works on X-Box 360 :enjoy:
I wonder why people like you don't feel anything if terrorists operate in those areas but if anybody army does the operation there, it becomes sin. I don't know what goes inside your mind.

Can we all (Pakistanis and Indians) please conclude this topic by debunking it and requesting mods to delete this stupid thread?

@waz please do the honours brother

So I am very curious about watsapp journalism. We don't have such a concept here. Watsapp is used by people to send media pictures or news about local incidences but never watsapp news. :)

FYI I have not heard of Whatsapp Journalism here as well, this are normals forwards which are built by someone to get viral, and am sure this kind of stuff happens everywhere, so please stop claiming this as Whatsapp Journalism.

well news articles, reports and repeated strikes using drones suggest otherwise, am saying based on negative sentiments which are raising against Pakistan and is growing by the day, and am not saying this sentiments are only coming from India, rather from each part of world.
Drone strikes in Pakistan have dropped over 90%, and new articles and reports only present when something major happens, you never hear about Ahmed the cookie baker, or Aisha the seamstress.

It's also shrinking by the day. In fact, more and more reports are coming out about Pakistan's economy and business than there are about terrorism.

Then why discuss things, just for sake of it?
Because I can't stand people spouting nonsense; unfortunately, my little obsession has gotten me in trouble multiple times before.

O well.....Modi really need a good tight hug from Obama in this situation ...

barackObama_NarendraModi_hug_650_afp.jpg

2507200300000578-2925288-Embrace_President_Barack_Obama_hugs_India_s_Prime_Minister_Naren-a-6_1422195702698.jpg

Obama-Modi_hug_PTI.jpg
images
images

_85807345_05_modi-in-dubai.jpg

28315d2531b24c4a7a2fe749f4858c9c_920_420.jpg

834013780660115253.jpg

Obama to Modi....ooo ki hogaya tanuu......parraa maar..

Last edited:
why are people discussing this "news" again when the last thread got deleted ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom