What's new

Uri Avenged As Spl Forces Cross LoC, Kill 20 Terrorists - thequint

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it ends their war mongering then let them consume this. The war mongering and calls for annihilating pakistan were starting to get annoying.
Now they should make one good movie where call Pakistani names and have Indians happy ending ......all happy revenge taken , Pakistan destroyed.............................wait for next episode

I had also received the information from same source which had informed of Myanmar ops.
What utter nonsense. The entire region is heavily militarized; a small mouse wouldn't be able to cross the border, without alerting both sides.

If such a thing happened, trust me, those soldiers that India sent would be captured or killed very quickly, simply because they'd be out numbered and out gunned.

However government will issue general statement of punishment, will not directly mention crossing the border as UN visit has to be taken shortly.
Indian media already raising eyebrow about this incident. Reports are strange 2 soldiers actually died and rest 15 died due to fire burn....camp caught fire and soldiers died.....Your own media is giving different story and nothing making any sense. It seems some kind of fire related accident they killed the soldiers...

exclusive pic of vedic special forces team that crossed loc

hqdefault.jpg

Might wanna read this thread page 9-10

https://defence.pk/threads/serious-...urces-from-pm-house-saleh-zafar.450540/page-9

@Areesh posts various twitter accounts from their side debunking this.

As I said in this thread. Those that want to believe will believe no matter what form of rebuttal is provided as they are hungry and in need for something like this. They will connect dots and link to historical operations by various nations where military denied them.

Already you see dot connection when high mark exercise 2016 an exercise posted here since 13 sept, prepared for since January and many claim to be witness of barrier removal along various roads on motorway including myself who travels through motorway frequently and the skp-lahore motorway barriers were removed long before uri.
I find it amusing how many people actually believe this nonsense. Thankfully, it seems to be a minority.

What utter nonsense. The entire region is heavily militarized; a small mouse wouldn't be able to cross the border, without alerting both sides.

If such a thing happened, trust me, those soldiers that India sent would be captured or killed very quickly, simply because they'd be out numbered and out gunned.
Bhai mere I am not blind to reality. If border was so 100 % sealed, terrorists couldn't enter India but they do try to enter regularly and some get success too. Indian soldiers also entered Pakistan with full understanding that once caught what will happen to them. But great numbers do matter a lot but it is not the only thing to have. You should better know it as Pakistan pricks india all the time though India is massive in size compared to Pakistan. Logical? Thank you.

Indian media already raising eyebrow about this incident. Reports are strange 2 soldiers actually died and rest 15 died due to fire burn....camp caught fire and soldiers died.....Your own media is giving different story and nothing making any sense. It seems some kind of fire related accident they killed the soldiers...
Media does what it does most of the time, not knowing what happens inside a military base. FYI if I am correct, 13 soldiers died because of fire made by terrorists in diesel storage area by lobbing grenades in initial 3-4 minutes. Rest died in fighting terrorists. Hope that answers your query.

Bhai mere I am not blind to reality. If border was so 100 % sealed, terrorists couldn't enter India but they do try to enter regularly and some get success too. Indian soldiers also entered Pakistan with full understanding that once caught what will happen to them. But great numbers do matter a lot but it is not the only thing to have. You should better know it as Pakistan pricks india all the time though India is massive in size compared to Pakistan. Logical? Thank you.
Again, this makes little sense. First of all, you expect me to believe that an entire special forces team got across a border, where Pakistan has put its soldiers on high alert, and has up its surveillance, plus increased its air patrols?

Either India can do magic, or this is a fake story.

Media does what it does most of the time, not knowing what happens inside a military base. FYI if I am correct, 13 soldiers died because of fire made by terrorists in diesel storage area by lobbing grenades in initial 3-4 minutes. Rest died in fighting terrorists. Hope that answers your query.
If honest reports ever publish or handover to media by armed forces. and its not possible , you know very well.

If that is the case, we have also conducted a revenge of a revenge raid and right into Delhi we flew and killed 0.523 million terrorists.

On topic: Just checked Indian defence sites and forums, even they dont beleive it took place.

Again, this makes little sense. First of all, you expect me to believe that an entire special forces team got across a border, where Pakistan has put its soldiers on high alert, and has up its surveillance, plus increased its air patrols?

Either India can do magic, or this is a fake story.
There is nothing which can't be penetrated, yes there are costs associated with such ops but before committing for ops everybody is made aware of what can happen if caugt inside enemy borders. And just for example, terrorists do cross the same border frequently which is manned by two most powerful militaries in South Asian continent. Hope that answers your query. Thank you.

This shows sign of desperation of our beloved neighbors now they have resorted to lies so satisfy their ego. DAM !!!

If honest reports ever publish or handover to media by armed forces. and its not possible , you know very well.
If your refer to my earlier post in other thread then I said that government will give statement that we have avenged the death of soldiers murder, no mention of crossing the border to keep its silent nature in place. We do have to visit UN shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom