What's new

Uri Avenged As Spl Forces Cross LoC, Kill 20 Terrorists - thequint

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shows sign of desperation of our beloved neighbors now they have resorted to lies so satisfy their ego. DAM !!!

Only tabloid sites carrying this news in India. And Indians brought this here. Lol. Talk about hurt ego.

Media does what it does most of the time, not knowing what happens inside a military base. FYI if I am correct, 13 soldiers died because of fire made by terrorists in diesel storage area by lobbing grenades in initial 3-4 minutes. Rest died in fighting terrorists. Hope that answers your query.

In today's world, every SF has video cameras attached to their uniforms. If this operation actually took place, do you know how big of a boost it would bring to the entire Indian nation, their military and will leave some serious and scary impressions of Indian power projections? Not to mention, demoralize Pakistani military for a long time? And there isn't a picture!!

No one on this planet wastes such a HUGE opportunity to achieve like 10 different global objects by publishing videos and real pictures of such events. If this happened, the Indian media (as we know it) would be ALL over it. Hell, you'd give them 5 pictures, they'll Photoshop that shiit to make it 55 pictures. They might even show Chinese dead soldiers in them too, with Uniforms and the Chinese communist party's symbols and their library cards from Shanghai library!! We all know that :rofl:

If your refer to my earlier post in other thread then I said that government will give statement that we have avenged the death of soldiers murder, no mention of crossing the border to keep its silent nature in place. We do have to visit UN shortly.

Haha, maybe Shushuma Ji will herself anounce to UN about this daring dream raid.

I find it amusing how many people actually believe this nonsense. Thankfully, it seems to be a minority.

I wonder if its a good thing that a minority believe in this. I may not mind if a majority believe in this bcz it would help cool down the emotions and the pressure on govt by its people for war would cease or at least decrease which would allow the govt some face saving. This may sound weird.

However the issue with such small time solutions is that Indians would come to believe that they can make cross border raids like that anytime and if such an incident happens again ( hope it doesn't but the Kashmiri's are under severe pressure as the crackdown intensifies. In such a situation resistance by those that are under crackdown is common) then they would expect the govt to redo such cross border raids and I don't think you can keep feeding the same story again and again. The govt however would be able to save face.

On top of it all wouldn't such an operation prove that there are such terror camps and India was aware of their location as well as had maps and ground lay out ( you don't sent troopers without this info) which means that India should have been able to prepare powerful incriminating evidence against pakistan sponsoring terrorism the likes even the world can't deny and is forced to takr action rather than empty words.

The writer writes " suspected militants". What's that? You are entering three terror camps. Who else would be there apart from militants yet the word suspected makes no sense here. This is not a village where you shoot suspects. All of this makes no sense but again I will say I wonder if its a good thing if majority believe.

The thing is that URI sector is near LOC and they crossed LOC and believers claim that this is why the bases were closed ignoring high mark 2016 but the bases were in skardu which is far eastern and northern uri. The azad Kashmir bases and air ports were open.

There is nothing which can't be penetrated, yes there are costs associated with such ops but before committing for ops everybody is made aware of what can happen if caugt inside enemy borders. And just for example, terrorists do cross the same border frequently which is manned by two most powerful militaries in South Asian continent. Hope that answers your query. Thank you.
Frequently according to India, even after your own army men claim that the border management is essentially foolproof.

Even with your claims, the chances are so astronomically low, that it simply doesn't make sense, especially with this current tensions, where Pakistan is on heightened alert and prepared for such a thing.

In today's world, every SF has video cameras attached to their uniforms. If this operation actually took place, do you know how big of a boost it would bring to the entire Indian nation, their military and will leave some serious and scary impressions of Indian power projections? Not to mention, demoralize Pakistani military for a long time? And there isn't a picture!!

No one on this planet wastes such a HUGE opportunity to achieve like 10 different global objects by publishing videos and real pictures of such events. If this happened, the Indian media (as we know it) would be ALL over it. Hell, you'd give them 5 pictures, they'll Photoshop that shiit to make it 55 pictures. They might even show Chinese dead soldiers in them too, with Uniforms and the Chinese communist party's symbols and their library cards from Shanghai library!! We all know that :rofl:
All in time, no need to hurry for pictures, videos and others. We waited for our choosing of time and place. Military doesn't run as per wishes of enemy. BTW please refer to below link for initial news report.
https://www.thequint.com/uri-attack...and-kashmir-pakistan-neutralise-20-terrorists

Frequently according to India, even after your own army men claim that the border management is essentially foolproof.

Even with your claims, the chances are so astronomically low, that it simply doesn't make sense, especially with this current tensions, where Pakistan is on heightened alert and prepared for such a thing.
I will again one more time that there no such thing which can't be penetrated. It's a question of taking calculated risk taking. That is all. India and Pakistan are always on red alert in birder areas, rest are just higwash to ease the tension in general population. Thank you.

All in time, no need to hurry for pictures, videos and others. We waited for our choosing of time and place. Military doesn't run as per wishes of enemy. BTW please refer to below link for initial news report.
https://www.thequint.com/uri-attack...and-kashmir-pakistan-neutralise-20-terrorists

So was the name of this Video Game "Call of Duty India Edition"? Please let me know so I can start looking a the stores tomorrow. Thanks. The little title seems very action-filled and filled with suspense "the time and place of our choosing" man, I think this would be one heck of a Video Game!! Hope it works on X-Box 360 :enjoy:

no leading newspaper is carrying this story, but mostly this is being circulated via Whatsapp, looks like some fanboy job.

I will again one more time that there no such thing which can't be penetrated. It's a question of taking calculated risk taking. That is all. India and Pakistan are always on red alert in birder areas, rest are just higwash to ease the tension in general population. Thank you.
You can say it a million times, but that won't make your comment factual.

Quint? LMAO!!! Hehehehehe

Indians may choose to continue to become chuut*ya repeatedly by their media.

no leading newspaper is carrying this story, but mostly this is being circulated via Whatsapp, looks like some fanboy job.

30a.jpeg

See war is not the answer. India has more power due to Ur size but Pakistan has more power too. Big nation in Asia and our subcontinent India should be sensible. Give us the proof we will take action.

War is not good for both of us. If get more casualty then we will attack with nukes. No matter how u respond as retaliation. U also will be hurt

I also think it's unnecessary for these terrorists to attack. It brings us bad name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom