What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

“They don’t represent Pakistan” was what you were giving as an excuse when Pakistanis were harrassing Turkish women in Turkey a few weeks back, or “they don’t represent Pakistan” is what you were use as an excuse to blasphemy killings in your own country.
Have Pakistanis ever voted a genocidal rapist party into power?

Modi's election campaign very explicitly revolved around the failed airstrikes in Balakot, which you lot ate up as gospel truth.

No one in Pakistan could give less of a shit about India, and no political party could care less about India in their campaigns. Pakistani campaigns at most make occasional references to Kashmir, and Kashmiris aren't Indian anyway.

So don’t tell me about my country, right now your politics is based on who abuses India more to gain the support of Pakistanis, be it Khan, be it shehbaz or even the neutrals.
The whole Muslim world is pissed off at you, not just Pakistan. You think your country can crudely insult 2 billion Muslims with no consequences?

dcd1b448-9baf-4bcd-baf4-f1fd17b2f475_310e6680.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-06_at_6.22.53_PM_1654520021891_1654520028019.jpg

Superstore in Kuwait stop selling Indian products after row over remarks on the Prophet Mohammed exploded

Last edited:

Too late massive damage done you can’t repair this. Everyone know this is a core part of their Ideology. How can the Sanghi government hate themselves lol!

The reaction has been overwhelming. The amount of damage Modi has incurred after the hateful prophet remarks is irreparable.

Have Pakistanis ever voted a genocidal rapist party into power?
Neutrals decide who’ll remain in power
Modi's election campaign very explicitly revolved around the failed airstrikes in Balakot, which you lot ate up as gospel truth.
Currently your politics is revolving around India, while Modi hasn’t taken the name of your country for some time.

No one in Pakistan could give less of a shit about India, and no political party could care less about India in their campaigns. Pakistani campaigns at most make occasional references to Kashmir, and Kashmiris aren't Indian anyway.
Yeah ofcourse can see that Imran is mentioning India everywhere including your Shehbaz and even the neutrals, Kashmir is just a way of bringing India to your politics. When was the last time India took Pakistan’s name in UN? While everytime your representatives do India-India there.
The whole Muslim world is pissed off at you, not just Pakistan. You think your country can crudely insult 2 billion Muslims with no consequences?
What consequences? What will they do? What did they do to France by the way?

Neutrals decide who’ll remain in power

Currently your politics is revolving around India, while Modi hasn’t taken the name of your country for some time.

Yeah ofcourse can see that Imran is mentioning India everywhere including your Shehbaz and even the neutrals, Kashmir is just a way of bringing India to your politics. When was the last time India took Pakistan’s name in UN? While everytime your representatives do India-India there.

What consequences? What will they do? What did they do to France by the way?

You are not France bud. Even France had to tone down its Islamophobia.

It is payback time for you. You have done irreparable harm to yourself and look at you now. LOL it took Modi a whole week to suspend the hatemongers.

Don't worry about Imran Khan. He is hailed as a hero in the Muslim world. Modi is known a prophet hater.

BJP and its rats showing their true face.

Modi and his murderous gangs fully deserve this backlash.

You are not France bud.
Yeah we’re an even bigger economy than France, that’s another thing they should remember.

India’s trade with GCC will only grow in June just wait and watch.

It is payback time for you. You have done irreparable harm to yourself and look at you now.
Lol

Don't worry about Imran Khan. He is hailed as a hero in the Muslim world. Modi is known a prophet hater.
Modi got highest civilian awards from a lot of muslim countries, how many did khan receive?

Yeah we’re an even bigger economy than France, that’s another thing they should remember.

India’s trade with GCC will only grow in June just wait and watch.

Lol

Modi got highest civilian awards from a lot of muslim countries, how many did khan receive?

LOL you paid the Arabs very nicely with the hatred towards the holy prophet. I am sure Modi will get more medals after this.

You also have one of the poorest population on the planet. Let's see how tough you are with your Islamophobic rhetoric. It is one thing to insult and it's a different thing to continue insulting.

I am sure GCC leaders will continue to suck up to you. I don't expect anything from GCC leaders. However, the people of GCC nations have now seen your true face. This is not the first time that your countrymen have insulted Islam. The damage is complete.

This is a new diplomatic problem for BJP.

Good relationship with the middle eastern countries is an important foreign policy goal for India. But internally BJP faces pressure from rightwing supporters to not show any weakness in the matter. BJP has already suspended membership of this spokesperson, but both sides are not impressed by the move. It would be interesting to see how this situation can be managed :pop:

LOL you paid the Arabs very nicely with the hatred towards the holy prophet. I am sure Modi will get more medals after this.
We didn’t pay them anything
You also have one of the poorest population on the planet. Let's see how tough you are with your Islamophobic rhetoric. It is one thing to insult and it's a different thing to continue insulting.
Quite rich coming from a Pakistani
I am sure GCC leaders will continue to suck up to you. I don't expect anything from GCC leaders. However, the people of GCC nations have now seen your true face. This is not the first time that your countrymen have insulted Islam. The damage is complete.
Not that GCC people haven’t insulted our faith, an average Indian is more angry towards Middle East than ever before, anti-Arab sentiments are alltime high. The number 1 hashtag in India right now is #BoycottQatar. There’s much to lose for them as India is world’s 3rd largest consumer of oil and our consumption only grows year on year. What’ll they do? Suspend oil exports? Lol.

In 2021-22, the UAE with $72.9 billion, was the third largest trading partner of India. It was followed by Saudi Arabia ($42.85 billion), Iraq ($34.33 billion)

sadly no ine bothered to check or correct Hazrat Abu Hurara RA who is the only scribe who mentions Hazrat Aisha RA as a minor. no other scribe or caliph or sultan fixed that error.

It is a shame that due to this oversight , the age of most celebrated influential wife of Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH has become a source of controversy and means to insult islam.
Point by point refutation on that site. Bukhari is not mass transmission. Her age can be refuted from several angles and many have done it. There are very good videos about it too. She was at least 10 years older than her Bukhari age, based on the age of her older sister Asma who passed away at the age of 100 in 695 CE. I always knew there was a problem. Just the fact that she was previously engaged to Jubayr Ibn Mutim is a huge red flag. Few talk about it and even fewer know it. Both Jubayr and his father were enemies of the Prophet until the conquest of Makkah in 630. Abu Bakr r.a. accepted the Prophet in 610. By Bukhari age Aisha r.a. was born in 613 or 614, thus it is inconceivable that he would get his daughter engaged to an arch enemy of the Prophet. The follow up question is how old was she on the first engagement to Jubayr?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom