What's new

Update NA 246 Happening/Results

Stop blaming state institutes . How did they helped pti ? They helped Karachi by arresting target killers from mqm . How is that helping pti? They saved mqm target killers to attack pti workers that is helping
Roona dhoona choroo , aur tootaa ballà jooroo ?lolzzz

32000 in 2013. 15000 at the moment, looks like PTI lost nearly 50 % of its vote bank?

The results of by-elections and the general election is totally different. You should know this quite well since you live in the UK.

The results of by-elections and the general election is totally different. You should know this quite well since you live in the UK.

Thank you, this was the point I was trying to make to PTI supporters here but they continually asked about the 140000 votes MQM received in 2013. Please explain this to PTI supporters here that this was a by election and the turnout is going to be lower.

Its up yo the winners what the decide , dude ?
let them decide ?

What do you mean by that?

That because MQM has won this seat, they will decide whether they allow other political parties to carry out their activities in that constituency or not?

Care to elaborate?

Why shameful? Did any of us said otherwise? I dont know whats with you lately but spare me the usual "you know what"
Sorry , just before these elections , there was a media hype , there was all sorts of conspiracies , they already won PTI , JI ?
& NOW WHAT ?
Lossers ? Right

What do you mean by that?

That because MQM has won this seat, they will decide whether they allow other political parties to carry out their activities in that constituency or not?

Care to elaborate?
Yes , damocrazy zindabad ?lolzzz

A big **** YOU ALL by NA 246 voters MQM is the reality rest dont matter .. all the rondo chodos should shut their stupid mouths about dhadhli .. all your claims bakwas etc goes down the gutter line in liyari nadi :pakistan:

PTI and jamat e azabi will become a laughing stock .. they have themselves to blame even if their votes are combined they lost by a huge mark up :tdown:

Thank you, this was the point I was trying to make to PTI supporters here but they continually asked about the 140000 votes MQM received in 2013. Please explain this to PTI supporters here that this was a by election and the turnout is going to be lower.

This cannot be disputed and I fully agree with your opinion on this matter. In most countries the turnout rate for by-elections is always low in comparison to the general election.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom