What's new

Update: Iran Presidential Election 2017 - Rouhani is re-elected for second term

Iran Poll Shows Rouhani Could Lose Vote Despite Popularity -bloomberg

based on iranpoll.com
7.png

9.png

10.png

Either Rouhani or Raeesi . Others , ( Hashemi , Mir salim And Jahangiri ) have little chance .

photo_2017_05_16_12_21_01.jpg

:enjoy:
P.S : Gol means flower in Persian and also means "Weed" informally . Now the poster says " Snoop Dogg , for a flowerful Iran .:smokin::partay:

@SOHEIL

رای ما اسنوپ داگ

Whose poll is that? Seda o sima's very own, the mouthpiece of the supreme, IRGC and their good friends?

Mahdi's cyber army hard at work in the comments section...

If the IRGC brothers think they're laying the foundation for a little vote counting magic with these silly polls, they will have another crisis on their hand. People are tired of their corruption and thefts.

With the lack of trust toward the regime by so many Iranians and security atmosphere surrounding these elections, wouldn't it be wise for the regime to ask an unbiased 3rd party to witness and certify the electoral process, if they have nothing to hide?

The reformists candidate Mr Jahangiri announced his withdrawal from the race.
he is currently the vice president of Rouhani and his goal was just supporting Rouhani by attacking other candidates in the TV presidential debates!
now Rouhani has 2% more!
http://www.asriran.com/fa/news/539380/جهانگیری-انصراف-داد

Whose poll is that? Seda o sima's very own, the mouthpiece of the supreme, IRGC and their good friends?

Mahdi's cyber army hard at work in the comments section...

If the IRGC brothers think they're laying the foundation for a little vote counting magic with these silly polls, they will have another crisis on their hand. People are tired of their corruption and thefts.

With the lack of trust toward the regime by so many Iranians and security atmosphere surrounding these elections, wouldn't it be wise for the regime to ask an unbiased 3rd party to witness and certify the electoral process, if they have nothing to hide?
our people trust our system and that's enough.
we don't care about the ISIS founder's opinion.

The reformists candidate Mr Jahangiri announced his withdrawal from the race.
he is currently the vice president of Rouhani and his goal was just supporting Rouhani by attacking other candidates in the TV presidential debates!
now Rouhani has 2% more!
http://www.asriran.com/fa/news/539380/جهانگیری-انصراف-داد

our people trust our system and that's enough.
we don't care about the ISIS founder's opinion.

Yeah if you say so! That's why you were running them down in the streets and shooting and stabbing them and raping and killing them off in prisons and putting on mass show trials, north korean style... that demonstrated their trust in you... Because you love them and they love you...

yeah yeah, and your friendly thugs were filming the road completely accidentally!
It wasn't a prearranged propaganda at all!
that's the level of your intelligence, so nothing more is expected.

Yes, yes... finally... a conspiracy theory that makes sense... as soon as anything is found Mr helper of the oppressed and his friends will instantly be able to see through the charade and give you the true truth... They get that great 'basirat' from their leader from when he's on the prowl for enemies of god and man and of course his own power... it's like laser vision.

How about this one Mohsen jan? Is the spiritual leader of these two youths also part of this cynical liberal game? I just want to know for my own edification. Thanks

I hate MKO more than I hate your kind but keep drinking the mullah's kool aid, can't patch an idiot!!!

Islamist brother knows you better than yourself. He knows that you love the MKO, even if you think you hate them. He knows things... He has basirat. The supreme taught him that...

Yeah, you hate MKO the way Erdoğan hates ISIS! keep drinking your zionist kool aid.

I already gave the link to MKO website praising tearing all banners, don't try to justify your propaganda.

So we can use the MKO for information now? Their word is good?

I just want to keep up with the latest basirat. Please brother don't deprive us... We don't all have the gift that Agha gave you...

the other video is another story, they officially remove the banner. You can not stick your banners in front of government or private organizations. in fact it shows how much Rouhani campaign abides by the law!
these low level propaganda just shows your empty hands.

I love the new basirat. Vary sharp! Can you please tell us which government or private organization that is?

Please brother don't hold back on us.... thank you

Bah bah... some lezgi dance in Tabriz... benaazam... of course they will probably burn in hell for the dance, if not for attending a Rohani rally... But they'll cross that bridge when they get there...

What is mko?

Mojahedin Khalgh Organizaiton - A violent Islamist-Marxist turd mix that is run more like a religious cult around the leadership of Masoud and Maryam Rajavi. They made common cause with Saddam and were based out of Iraq when he was alive. Nowadays they receive funding and intelligence from Israel and Saudi Arabia. They have next to zero support in Iran and their membership are mostly elderly now and dying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Mujahedin_of_Iran

Can we just discuss the elections here please? Make new threads about how much IRI sucks.

Back
Top Bottom