What's new

Update: Iran Presidential Election 2017 - Rouhani is re-elected for second term

i came here to congratulate you guys but it seems PDF Iranian are not happy with Rouhani's win.
They are Raeesi supporters, their candidate just lost the election so you shouldn't be surprised that they are not happy.

۳۵۰ + ۱۱۰ + ۴۰ = ۵۰۰

پانصد میلیارد دلار فقط میزان قراردادهایی هست که عربستان توی همین امسال با آمریکا قرارداد بسته ....

چرا یک عده فکر می کنند آمریکا ، میاد عربستان ، قطر ، امارات ، کویت ، و اعراب رو رها کنه تا بیاد با ایران با واردات سالی ۳۰ میلیارد دلاری رابطه ی عاشقانه برقرار کنه ؟!

IMO, the most cost effective & strategically smart move to nullify all the effort of Saudis, US & Israeli neocon warmongers is to officially recognize Israel at an annual UN meetings. Building a peaceful image of Iran in international arena would take away all the talking points warmongers use in the west to justify sanctions, weapon sales & other actions.

You have to out smart them at minimal cost to you. By recognizing Israel and telling them you're willing to work with them diplomatically to bring a peaceful resolution between Israeli and Palestinian will do far more good to Iran's international image than anything else.

You conservatives in Iran need to understand that conflict status in ME enormously benefits select warmongers within Israeli government and US's military industrial complex because they can get even more free money & support for their military budget ( & profits for US companies making those weapons)by telling US and western public look at Iran is about wipe us off the map. You're giving them the single best ammunition they can use against you to sway public opinion against you on international arena.

Stop chanting death to this or that country, or writing messages on missiles while parading them. It makes no sense at all, it's only good for certain domestic consumption. Use strategic actions instead of military ones which will get you nowhere!! think of it as a game of chess rather than checkers!!

IMO, the most cost effective & strategically smart move to nullify all the effort of Saudis, US & Israeli neocon warmongers is to officially recognize Israel at an annual UN meetings. Building a peaceful image of Iran in international arena would take away all the talking points warmongers use in the west to justify sanctions, weapon sales & other actions.

You have to out smart them at minimal cost to you. By recognizing Israel and telling them you're willing to work with them diplomatically to bring a peaceful resolution between Israeli and Palestinian will do far more good to Iran's international image than anything else.

You conservatives in Iran need to understand that conflict status in ME enormously benefits select warmongers within Israeli government and US's military industrial complex because they can get even more free money & support for their military budget ( & profits for US companies making those weapons)by telling US and western public look at Iran is about wipe us off the map. You're giving them the single best ammunition they can use against you to sway public opinion against you on international arena.

Stop chanting death to this or that country, or writing messages on missiles while parading them. It makes no sense at all, it's only good for certain domestic consumption. Use strategic actions instead of military ones which will get you nowhere!! think of it as a game of chess rather than checkers!!

You really think recognising Israel is going to make them our friend?

If its not Israel, its "destabilising the region", "expansionism", "human rights", "democracy", "nukes". Etc!

Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and at times Iraq are free airspace for Israel! Do you think they will stop at us? In fact, they wanted to do us too, and they would have if they could! They will work their hardest to subjugate us too, that's simply how it works for them. Submission or else!

Only Iran's Space Program has suffered under Rohani aside from that Iran's military budget under Rohani have more than doubled while Oil prices are less than half of what they were under Ahamdi!

When it comes to Iran's military the only difference now is Iranian Missile test aren't made public as often as they used to! And Iranian military achievements and future projects aren't publicized as often!

I'd rather have 1 good unveiling than 3 crappy ones... Qaher comes to mind.

You really think recognising Israel is going to make them our friend?

If its not Israel, its "destabilising the region", "expansionism", "human rights", "democracy", "nukes". Etc!

Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and at times Iraq are free airspace for Israel! Do you think they will stop at us? In fact, they wanted to do us too, and they would have if they could! They will work their hardest to subjugate us too, that's simply how it works for them. Submission or else!

You're missing my point, it's not about being friend or not. It's about putting the ball in their court by showing on international arena that you're ready to make peace. It's then up to them come with excuses for not doing so. It puts the pressure on them. It's a tactical move in my opinion and it's all about swaying public opinion about you.

Congratulations to Iran. Seems the candidate of improving relations and engaging with the world has won. GOD SPEED to Iran.
Hopefully, relations will improve further between both sides for a WIN-WIN relation.

You're missing my point, it's not about being friend or not. It's about putting the ball in their court by showing on international arena that you're ready to make peace. It's then up to them come with excuses for not doing so. It puts the pressure on them. It's a tactical move in my opinion and it's all about swaying public opinion about you.

And like I said, they have many many many more excuses lined up.

@AmirPatriot حسن آقا و اولین توئیت :cray:

Capture.JPG

Well he just won the election so I expect he's happy.

moondam manzooresh az ahdi ke be mellate iran baste chie?!
too monazerat be ghalibaf migoft az koja mikhay 5 million shoghl ijad koni. aslan momken nist. maskane mehr ham ke ashghale o eghtesade ma ta 20 sale dige dorost nemishe. kari be harfesh nadaram hala hatman dalil dashte vali monzooresh az ahdi ke baste chi bood khoda vakili?!!!

Don't worry ... We have enough to smoke them ...
I know that. Those 100 billions will be blowing up like this:

If israel have edge over a country then Iran clearly have edge over that country Period.
My response was the policies of rouhani. I had started a thread sometimes back then iran is not testing enough of its weapons and there was a time of complete silence (no new tests or release). Ahmedinijad for all his faults keep on with increasing defense products. Every month there was a new military item released(current items updated).

I do hope Iranian military and rouhani come to same page and keep JCPOA at second agenda and military first. Time to show the force Iran has.

Sigh ,.... usa just sell 460 billion dollar weapon to Ksa with their famouse "IRan is bad" policy , so why you naive guys think their abondon their current policies to please you !?

do you think westerns are loving you as much as you love them !?

Back
Top Bottom