What's new

Update: Iran Presidential Election 2017 - Rouhani is re-elected for second term

Last edited:
Bad time to elect rohani, it is time for iran to double up its military and have more aggressive foreign policy. Both of which is currently lacking. With 110 billion $ deal with saudia, war(I hope not) is just one door step away from iran. The slogans of moderation internally and "peace keeping" externally will not work. US or Saudi and there public don't care about peace. I do hope rohani see the challenges ahead. Hard times.

Sorry for being blunt about it but this is my analysis. Should have voted for whose agenda is military and defence and space.

Bad time to elect rohani, it is time for iran to double up its military and have more aggressive foreign policy. Both of which is currently lacking. With 110 billion $ deal with saudia, war(I hope not) is just one door step away from iran. The slogans of moderation internally and "peace keeping" externally will not work. US or Saudi and there public don't care about peace. I do hope rohani see the challenges ahead. Hard times.

Sorry for being blunt about it but this is my analysis. Should have voted for whose agenda is military and defence and space.

Don't worry ... We have enough to smoke them ...

Don't worry ... We have enough to smoke them ...
عزیزان اصلاح طلب می خوان روی این هم مذاکره کنند و احتمالا تبدیلشون می کنند به لوله فاضلاب ....

To the people that live in a bubble!

The history of Iran's election results is clear! THE ONLY TIME the Right wingers & principlists truly won an election in Iran was in 2005 and that was because Ahamadi was running against Rafzanjani and if your old enough you would know that at that time people were tired of Rafzanjani due to many controversies surrounding him and his family!
Aside from that if there is no cheating going on, Iranians will always vote for the strongest most socially liberal candidate in every election for over 20 years now!

THE ONLY WAY a priciplist can possibly win is if they get a moderate principalist to come out and say something radical like Hejab should be a CHIOCE which goes against everything those ppl stand for! Aside from that THEY HAVE NO CHANCE of winning an election without cheating!

Giving money to have an interview with an Iranian Rapper like (Tataloo) is NOT ENOUGH! (What Raeesi did)

۳۵۰ + ۱۱۰ + ۴۰ = ۵۰۰

پانصد میلیارد دلار فقط میزان قراردادهایی هست که عربستان توی همین امسال با آمریکا قرارداد بسته ....

چرا یک عده فکر می کنند آمریکا ، میاد عربستان ، قطر ، امارات ، کویت ، و اعراب رو رها کنه تا بیاد با ایران با واردات سالی ۳۰ میلیارد دلاری رابطه ی عاشقانه برقرار کنه ؟!

i came here to congratulate you guys but it seems PDF Iranian are not happy with Rouhani's win.

عزیزان اصلاح طلب می خوان روی این هم مذاکره کنند و احتمالا تبدیلشون می کنند به لوله فاضلاب ....

Rabti be eslah talab ya yeh Parti siyasi nadareh!

Iranians for over 20 year have repeatedly voted for the strongest most socially liberal candidate election after election except for 2005 and that was ONLY because Rafzanjani was the candidate!

Right wingers in Iran don't have a single vote over ~13 Million votes & every vote Raeesi got over 13 Million was with cheating!

d
i came here to congratulate you guys but it seems PDF Iranian are not happy with Rouhani's win.

There was no real good choice!

In the debates Raeesi showed himself to be a man of low IQ! He never had a chance!

Military looks to be progressing well from where I'm looking.

Looks like a proportional split from my perspective.

our strategy is deterrence not face to face conflict .

Only Iran's Space Program has suffered under Rohani aside from that Iran's military budget under Rohani have more than doubled while Oil prices are less than half of what they were under Ahamdi!

When it comes to Iran's military the only difference now is Iranian Missile test aren't made public as often as they used to! And Iranian military achievements and future projects aren't publicized as often!

Back
Top Bottom