What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

..... but 'god' did help me pass the exam even when I had not studied for it but prayed long and hard. Does that count ? :partay:

Ah, that's where God has been busy these days. :D

I believe global starvation, poverty, malnutrition, war casualties comes secondary to that. :lol:

There has been a global consensus, and people being disappointed, leaving his group, gradually. :D

'Atheism to Replace Religion by 2041': A Clarification | Nigel Barber

See you on the other side, if there is. :D

Oh good, a date has been set. That makes everything much better. :enjoy:

May the farce be with you :D

Pffffffffffff why should I ? I can eat whenever I want and whatever I want.

Ya...... all Pigs can do that too. Thanks for the clarification. :enjoy:

Pffffffffffff why should I ? I can eat whenever I want and whatever I want.
thats upto your personal choice..you are free to eat whatever even a full human being,but don't dare to touch beef and A1 milk...one mother thing...discard your malayalam and adopt Sanskrit as your medium of communication...i think its the very best moment to start our Sanskrit learning course..it will give your strength and stability...
thank you...

thats upto your personal choice..you are free to eat whatever even a full human being,but don't dare to touch beef and A1 milk...one mother thing...discard your malayalam and adopt Sanskrit as your medium of communication...i think its the very best moment to start our Sanskrit learning course..it will give your strength and stability...
thank you...

......did you just have an orgasm ? :cheesy:

Either you don't fully grasp the concept of hydroponics or aeroponics, or someone has mislead you to it. As as long as the scientific way of farming i s considered, the penetration in India is very little, yet the degradation is maximum. That must tell you something. It is the mindless use of insecticides that caused the devastation of land, and science doesn't promote that.

Hydroponics involves plants suspended in water, with the solution of necessary nutrients. It doesn't require insecticides. Please educate yourself about the basics before blabbering. It is the scientific agricultural practices that makes agriculture sustainable in western nations.

How many farmers goes to Krishi Bikash Kendra to get their soil checked before farming? negligible

Soil testing is being done now for all farmers in Gujarat and Karnataka and I think most states have the provision in place. Insecticides and pesticides were Western introductions to agriculture based on the science of the day. It is not just in India that it is used, it is all over the world. Bee colony collapse is happening more in the West and not in India based on insecticide use, so stop talking from your behind. Also top soil loss is a world wide phenomenon

What is the percentage of food is grown via hydroponics or aeroponics? Or even in your scientifically advanced Western world?

thank you...

Wow... internet tough guy.... you threatening me?

I eat whatever I want and give a sh*** on your taliban ideology.

:lol: .......
1096443.jpg

You started it, now deal with it.

Is the Indian society mature enough to accept any atheist? I know, my father's family won't. Even though my mom doesn't have any issues with that. And i never said only poor who prays, you need the re-read the sentence to get to any conclusion. I tried to explain it in a pun way that the fear of divinity is more in people with less resources than those with affluence.

And neither have i came across with any declared atheist in India, so Hi5.

There are millions of atheists in India. People do not fear divinity in India, at least the Hindus don't. I mean what is there to fear about Krishna and Rama and Shiva? There is a relationship with God based on love in Hinduism. Even the poor ones, no one actually goes into their houses and sees whether they are praying or not. There is no church community kind of pressure on Hindus.

Wow... internet tough guy.... you threatening me?

I eat whatever I want and give a sh*** on your taliban ideology.
enthaa chetta??? njaan veruthe paranjathaanu......avane onnu kaLi pidippikaan..njaanoru beef theeniyaanu chettaa

Back
Top Bottom