What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Hmmm delicious tenderloin and sirloin for modern secular logical folks.
cattle-festival-02.jpg

Can not really tell difference between a Cow and a Buffalo :rofl:

Who eats this stuff (Buffalo's) :bad:

Kiwi and Ozi grass feed beef is the best.American Angus is corn feed junk.

wsdasJk.jpg

:butcher:

Delicious, but how about some beautifully marbled, Asahi-fed, pampered and brushed, Wagyu meat?
My personal opinion is wagyu beef is a marketing gimmick (so many brands and controlled production :mad: ) and the stuff is overpriced,even Hanwoo is bleh!

Beef shouldn't be a luxury...........It has to be tasty and affordable.Heard Argentine beef is also good but have never tasted it.

My personal opinion is wagyu beef is a marketing gimmick (so many brands and controlled production :mad: ) and the stuff is overpriced,even Hanwoo is bleh!

Beef shouldn't be a luxury...........It has to be tasty and affordable.Heard Argentine beef is also good but have never tasted it.

Too expensive - check. Much sought after in many circles on account of successful marketing (and hype) - check! ...but all that hype comes from a place of definite truth. Real Wagyu is the closest people like myself ever get to having a divine experience. :)

I only wish it were more easily available in India.

Stone age? Aren't laws are made in accordance with what people want?

............ he is really trying to show how Primitive Hindus really are. We should welcome jesus into our hearts and eat cows to become "modern" and "sophisticated". :enjoy:

That is not true. Morals existed before religion was born. Christianity and Judaism took their moral codes from the pre-existing pagan societies.

Morality exists in animal kingdom too, so the sense of morality predates humanity.

Actually they do. They sustain a whole economy. There are temple towns and temple tours in India which employ millions. Festivals and rituals need stuff which keeps the markets busy throughout the year. So millions and millions of Indians are actually fed because of those stone statues. Without those stone statues, given the way we had kleptocrats running this country, India would have been dead by now.

So FDI should be targeted at temples and idols rather than retail? :D That explains a lot why a majority chunk of educated youth is still jobless in India. :P

I really do not have anything to say to a person who has the audacity to put his own parents on trial, where he himself is the supreme prosecutor, judge and executioner. Your personal sense of moral superiority and self righteousness will lead you to nothing good.

I said you can believe the earth is flat, only don't claim to be a scientist when claiming that.

There you go, another Abraham wannabe. You're not even comfortable with the idea of a system without divine creation, and sorted to personal remarks. And you're painting me for having preconceived notion? Hypocrisy much. :D

Oh good, a date has been set. That makes everything much better. :enjoy:

May the farce be with you :D

That is the conservative estimate, considering there are many bone head believers out there. Atheism will defeat farce much earlier, at least in the developed world.

Last edited:
Too expensive - check. Much sought after in many circles on account of successful marketing (and hype) - check! ...but all that hype comes from a place of definite truth. Real Wagyu is the closest people like myself ever get to having a divine experience. :)

I only wish it were more easily available in India.
Kobe is famous because it meets the East Asian or to some extent Asian quality requirement that expensive is best!

There you go, another Abraham wannabe.

You are free to form your own prejudice. Enjoy.

You're not even comfortable with the idea of a system without divine creation, and sorted to personal remarks. And you're painting me for having preconceived notion? Hypocrisy much. :D

You were the one who first introduced personal sob story to strengthen your argument, but when I break down that argument and turn in around you cry foul. Think again about who is is being hypocritical.

What ever I stated was fact. If you find it unpleasant it does not mean anything other than the fact that it touched a raw nerve. It is not a commentary on me.

That is the conservative estimate, considering there are many bone head believers out there. Atheism will defeat farce much earlier, at least in the developed world.

I happen to think India is a developed world too...... only my mind is far more open to the idea to an alternative and concurrent idea of "development".

You on the other hand demonstrate a Narrow minded view of the world based on your own bias and regurgitate popular opinion without thinking for yourself.

So FDI should be targeted at temples and idols rather than retail? That explains a lot why a majority chunk of educated youth is still jobless in India.

As far as I know, FDI in retail is bad. If they are going to build more idols that is good, will give more potential to tourism. Provide proof that majority educated youth do not have jobs in India.

As far as I know, FDI in retail is bad.

Wow, nothing more to elaborate?

If they are going to build more idols that is good, will give more potential to tourism.

Which maniac wants to depend so largely on tourism for our economy?

Provide proof that majority educated youth do not have jobs in India.

Maybe not the majority, but a significant portion of well educated youth is jobless or a re working for ridiculously low salaries!

Back
Top Bottom