What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Gau Hatya.

It could very well be the proto sanskrit words in the dravidian language. Its pure speculation....... but this is irrelevant. Sanskrit is Sanskriti. It is the mother of almost all Indian language. It tells us our history and the origin of our culture, civilization and society. It is more than just another language.
i am just eating it,not killing...
who said that Sanskrit is the mother of all Indian languages???
south Indian languages are of Dravidian orgin...yes..Kannada/mal/telegu and even Tamil are more or less influenced by Sanskrit..that doesn't mean that the Sanskrit is the mother....

Hindi cannot be used precisely because of the reasons you stated. It is a language very similar to what is the national language of Pakistan and also widely spoken in other countries. It is not unique to India and hence Indian identity. If uniqueness is not an issue, then why discard English? Even otherwise Hindi is a young language and has almost no exclusive Hindu (cultural) heft and is also easily giving way to Arabic and English/Western cultural inputs.
language is for communication,not for any other things..i think hindi is much easier than Sanskrit to learn...more over it is acceptable by minorities and even Dravidia howling Tamils..

Last edited:
i am just eating it,not killing...

I have no problems in you eating it, only want a ban of cow slaughter in India. You are free ti import it, buy it and eat it.

who said that Sanskrit is the mother of all Indian languages???

You did when you admitted that Malayalam literature is 80% sanskrit. :disagree:

south Indian languages are of Dravidian orgin...yes..Kannada/mal/telegu and even Tamil are more or less influenced by Sanskrit..that doesn't mean that the Sanskrit is the mother....

On the contrary except for Tamil, all langues mentioned have a sanskrit base except for the script. Their phonetics, morphology, vocabulary, grammar and syntax shows significant Sanskrit and Prakrit influence, not to mention Panini grammar as the foundation.

This is a separate topic in itself, take it up separately if you want to.

language is for communication,not for any other things..i think hindi is much easier than Sanskrit to learn...more over it is acceptable by minorities and even Dravidia howling Tamils..

You couldn't be more wrong. Language is for knowledge, even animals communicate.

Red and processed meat 'increases colorectal cancer risk' - Medical News Today

Colon cancer

Colon_cancer.jpg

stock-photo-colon-cancer-99722702.jpg

ask any argentine,they ll tell u

Hindi is being sanskritized with the aim of moving one day over to Sanskrit. Whether you like it or not, that is the way the country will go.

I have no problems in you eating it, only want a ban of cow slaughter in India. You are free ti import it, buy it and eat it.

You did when you admitted that Malayalam literature is 80% sanskrit. :disagree:

On the contrary except for Tamil, all langues mentioned have a sanskrit base except for the script. Their phonetics, morphology, vocabulary, grammar and syntax shows significant Sanskrit and Prakrit influence, not to mention Panini grammar as the foundation.

This is a separate topic in itself, take it up separately if you want to.

You couldn't be more wrong. Language is for knowledge, even animals communicate.

Sayeth what?! :o:

@ExtraOdinary @DRAY What are you dodos arguing about, prime quality beef is as it is imported since the only place for good cuts of the local bovine is Kerala. All the steaks you're eating at the smokehouse etc. is imported anyway.

Well my stuff is sorted.

As for Sanskrit, can't you spare us on this one Manu, having to attain proficiency in four languages till the age of ten was bad enough and after French got added to the mix I honestly began to despise the notion of learning a new tongue. :suicide2:

No one thinks Sanskrit is superior than their mother tongue, only it is the root of their mother tongue and the root of almost all languages in India and hence a unifyier. The need is to build a common communication language exclusive to India so as to not lose the Indian identity in a globalized world. As we see now, we are importing Western memes in India which are not applicable to India and hence harmful to its social fabric. Ex: Indian men holding hands and standing in close proximity with a feeling of shared brotherhood and friendship is a common feature throughout India. From schools and colleges to office colleagues to gullies and mohallas. No one thought it was bad or there was anything sexual about it. Now with the promotion (not just acceptance) of homosexual cultures, all men holding hands are categorized as gays. Every benign platonic relationship is colored by sexual overtones.

Lady, two men holding hands is gay. I say we lynch them, such foreign detritus should not be allowed in to our sacred land.:mad::mad: Start with @Ayush, he's been exhibiting a disturbing man crush on me, hang him from the streetlight!!

what about Cow feet? called PAAYE in Pakistan

It is a delicacy in Pakistan. In southern Punjab, Pakistanis eat cow tongue, another delicacy.

Cow brain is also eaten in Punjab

Those are cuts, organ meat and offal doesn't fall in that category.

what about Cow feet? called PAAYE in Pakistan

It is a delicacy in Pakistan. In southern Punjab, Pakistanis eat cow tongue, another delicacy.

Cow brain is also eaten in Punjab

All the parts mentioned above are prone to carrying diseases.

Lady, two men holding hands is gay. I say we lynch them, such foreign detritus should not be allowed in to our sacred land.:mad::mad: Start with @Ayush, he's been exhibiting a disturbing man crush on me, hang him from the streetlight!!

What you saying Dillinger :o::o::o:? Are India's all time favorite heroes Jai and Veeru gay then:angry:?

Was that a gay song?

Sayeth what?! :o:

@ExtraOdinary @DRAY What are you dodos arguing about, prime quality beef is as it is imported since the only place for good cuts of the local bovine is Kerala. All the steaks you're eating at the smokehouse etc. is imported anyway.

Well my stuff is sorted.

As for Sanskrit, can't you spare us on this one Manu, having to attain proficiency in four languages till the age of ten was bad enough and after French got added to the mix I honestly began to despise the notion of learning a new tongue. :suicide2:

Sanskrit is for your progeny if you plan on having one. Else not to worry, old goats will be spared.

What you saying Dillinger :o::o::o:? Are India's all time favorite heroes Jai and Veeru gay then:angry:?

Was that a gay song?

As gay as gay can be, as in they probably snuck around to enjoy a little kebab between buns, lady they be gay. And I say we lynch all the gays, then all the transvestites, then all the weird effeminate men, then all the skinny-fat men (skinny arms and necks but fat bellies) who don't happen to be prominent and important individuals (doctor, scientist etc..), after that we must absolutely lynch any and all scientologists (I'm sure there a dozen or so of those around here somewhere)..the list is endless.

Was that a gay song?

Sanskrit is for your progeny if you plan on having one. Else not to worry, old goats will be spared.

Praise Jeabus!

Yes..."Jeabus"....

As gay as gay can be, as in they probably snuck around to enjoy a little kebab between buns, lady they be gay. And I say we lynch all the gays, then all the transvestites, then all the weird effeminate men, then all the skinny-fat men (skinny arms and necks but fat bellies) who don't happen to be prominent and important individuals (doctor, scientist etc..), after that we must absolutely lynch any and all scientologists (I'm sure there a dozen or so of those around here somewhere)..the list is endless.

I can see your attempts to tarnish Jai and Veeru's reputation comes from a place of intense jealousy. Veeru has Basanti, what have you?

The rest of your rant is an unfortunate consequence of being born as a lemur and not Veeru.

I can see your attempts to tarnish Jai and Veeru's reputation comes from a place of intense jealousy. Veeru has Basanti, what have you?

The rest of your rant is an unfortunate consequence of being born as a lemur and not Veeru.

Basanti was ugly, erk..fat in fact and no polished wit to boot..:sick:

Don't hate on the lemur, he just got lucky! :taz:

Back
Top Bottom