What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

.1.yes,we are importing cows from Karnataka and Tamilnadu..

Yes, I have posted pictures of the same earlier. Hence the demand for a ban on cow slaughter.

2.Sanskrit influenced Malayalam a lot...Malayalam borrowed words extensively from Sanskrit...only words...but the grammar,sentence formation are entirely based on proto dravidian language....
Malayalam was originally a dialect of ancient Tamil upto 8-9 th century...from which both malayalam and modern tamil formed...Sanskrit influence in malayalam became more and more prominent in the coming centuries..and later became an entirely separate language...but still Tamil and Malayalam are mutually intelligible...and is the closest relative...

Closest relative to Malayalam is Sanskrit, not Tamil. Though Tamil is second closest due to a similar script.

Most Indian languages are mutually intelligible .........just takes a little effort.

what knowledge??

The same way English is the language of science and law.

Kaunsa debate, no one's debating here. Asura, the term is asura. Now if only I could get a hang of the asura mayavi powers.:partay:

oh,i d love to have them.
well a brahmin+asura combo is a deadly one :D

Ah, so does the Asura classification apply only to people who belong to Bharat varsha and consume meat?

Bhagwat Gita mentions the Asuri sampath (tradition/culture) as Vanity, arrogance, conceit/pretension, anger, cruelty, Ignorance, Impurity, Absence of religious discipline, Absence of truthfulness (yes, even in debates).

Daivi Sampath are Courage, Purity, Study of scriptures, charity, sense control, Worship of god, Austerity, Honesty (words& action), Non Violence / Kindness and absence of ill will.

How does it matter where they reside ?

Well Sanskrit is offered in most schools, you intend to press it upon the people and make it mandatory? :frown:

....do not attempt to put words in my mouth. Making it compulsory is not a bad idea but needs to be debated.

Kaunsa debate, no one's debating here. Asura, the term is asura. Now if only I could get a hang of the asura mayavi powers.:partay:

Mayavi power is the power of illusion.....a.k.a the power of lies and deceit. There are many who have mastered it, I am sure you too can once you try hard enough :coffee:

Last edited:
Bhagwat Gita mentions the Asuri sampath (tradition/culture) as Vanity, arrogance, conceit/pretension, anger, cruelty, Ignorance, Impurity, Absence of religious discipline, Absence of truthfulness (yes, even in debates).

Daivi Sampath are Courage, Purity, Study of scriptures, charity, sense control, Worship of god, Austerity, Honesty (words& action), Non Violence / Kindness and absence of ill will.

How does it matter where they reside ?

....do not attempt to put words in my mouth. Making it compulsory is not a bad idea but needs to be debated.

Hmm..so at the moment there are far more asuras around then the good guys, in fact the asuras are doing way better and are literally the power brokers of the world. One has to take pride in the achievements of one's kind. Even after the gods tried to cull us we rose up and took hold of the whole world. 8-)

hey @Dillinger why he call you dada?? :hitwall:

Dilli is venerated, it is only natural that a certain modicum of respect be shown.

Hmm..so at the moment there are far more asuras around then the good guys, in fact the asuras are doing way better and are literally the power brokers of the world. One has to take pride in the achievements of one's kind. Even after the gods tried to cull us we rose up and took hold of the whole world. 8-)

Dilli is venerated, it is only natural that a certain modicum of respect be shown.
but dada is only for bengalis :D
and you ain't one :dance3:

Back
Top Bottom