What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Hmm..so at the moment there are far more asuras around then the good guys, in fact the asuras are doing way better and are literally the power brokers of the world. One has to take pride in the achievements of one's kind. Even after the gods tried to cull us we rose up and took hold of the whole world. 8-)

Kali Yuga.........nothing last's for ever. This too will end.

But the immutable laws of Dharma remains....... ..... you better believe your life and everything ends once you die else Karma is a bitch :angel:

Kali Yuga.........nothing last's for ever. This too will end.

But the immutable laws of Dharma remains....... ..... you better believe your life and everything ends once you die else Karma is a bitch :angel:

I don't believe that my life and everything ends when I die, no I just have a sneaking suspicion that that's the most likely scenario in the absence of any empirical data supporting any other scenario, so I'm willing to take the chance. Better to have actually lived the one life you got then to run the hoops for some deity/power/divine law that may or may not exist.

dillinger humra bihari bhai baa.. :agree:

naa ki bengali :D

aur batao,america mein sab kaisa hai??vapas aane ke plans ya vahi settle hona hai??

Pata nahi, i have all the options open. Filhal to PhD and post Doc tak yaha hi rukna hai. Fir dekhte hai kya hota hai. I'm interested in moving to Europe and settling there. A house in the French Riviera, and a holiday home in the Swiss Alps. :D

Being a Hindu is not bad, but acting like a radical is, some Hindutwavadis are doing the same hate mongering that radical mullahs do. Yap, I know, they are not blowing themselves up, at least not yet.

Don't become a hardliner dear, it doesn't help.

Hate Mongering of Hindus is always reactive in nature while it is very much a part of Basic Mullah characteristic. They do that all over the world irrespective of Cast creed. They do it with other Mislims also.

Pata nahi, i have all the options open. Filhal to PhD and post Doc tak yaha hi rukna hai. Fir dekhte hai kya hota hai. I'm interested in moving to Europe and settling there. A house in the French Riviera, and a holiday home in the Swiss Alps. :D
aah,that looks like a dream home.
best of luck dada.
hope you can finance me later :D
This is exactly the sort of homo behavior I was referring to. @madhu_greenleaf LYNCH HIM!
:bad:

I don't believe that my life and everything ends when I die, no I just have a sneaking suspicion that that's the most likely scenario in the absence of any empirical data supporting any other scenario, so I'm willing to take the chance. Better to have actually lived the one life you got then to run the hoops for some deity/power/divine law that may or may not exist.

So you do "believe" that everything ends with death.

The laws of dharma exists as much as the laws of physics exist, but that has never stopped men from declaring earth to be flat.

Like the planet that goes around the sun and comes back to the same point in space (or so we believe), the law of karma in conjunction with dharma will take you around in a full circle and you will be back to where you started.....and round and round we all go till we break free of the orbit and take a different path to discover the rest of the universe.

@Manvantaratruti I am asking the lady to lynch Ayush, who happens to be a he.

........what's with all the gay jokes ?

So you do "believe" that everything ends with death.

The laws of dharma exists as much as the laws of physics exist, but that has never stopped men from declaring earth to be flat.

Like the planet that goes around the sun and comes back to the same point in space (or so we believe), the law of karma in conjunction with dharma will take you around in a full circle and you will be back to where you started.....and round and round we all go till we break free of the orbit and take a different path to discover the rest of the universe.

Didn't I just tell you, I don't believe that everything ends with death nor do I believe that there is something after death, in this context my mind is comfortable with uncertainty and therefore I don't need to fix upon one option or another, that said I do find the argument for the former to be more likely. More likely being a relative term and since I don't endorse either scenarios in absolute terms, no belief here whatsoever.

Yes, I have posted pictures of the same earlier. Hence the demand for a ban on cow slaughter.

Closest relative to Malayalam is Sanskrit, not Tamil. Though Tamil is second closest due to a similar script.

Most Indian languages are mutually intelligible .........just takes a little effort.

The same way English is the language of science and law.
blah blah...i speak Malayalam,Tamil and Kannada...
most words in Tamil and Malayalam are common...only difference is in its pronunciation...even a child with a Malayalam knowledge could easily understand most of the Tamil ..

@Manvantaratruti

"........what's with all the gay jokes ?"

Ayush has been spending far too much time in the company of a certain Pakistani, it has left him afflicted with the "perceiving self to be homo" disorder.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom