What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

How about, Thou shall not Kill ? Thou shall not commit adultery ? Thou shall not steal ? Thou shall not covet ?
All your modern day moral, legal code comes from religious scriptures.

That is not true. Morals existed before religion was born. Christianity and Judaism took their moral codes from the pre-existing pagan societies.

dont know...ask your wife...is she still with you??

:lol: ....... why do you want to know ? .... are you expecting a butt hurt from me ? :lol:

That is not true. Morals existed before religion was born. Christianity and Judaism took their moral codes from the pre-existing pagan societies.

.....maybe, but the point was about the law taking its cue from religion and social norms.

These are specially breeded cow/bull for beef
beef_cattle.gif

These cows are not for beef,

calf-cow.jpg

Sonia Maino and her associate must understand the difference.

I have no problem with beef, I have not problem with Tiger/Lion meat as well.. My concern is just one, If you want the meat, cultivate the cattle, rather than killing pet cattles...

Then those stone statues should also feed those 5000 children that dies everyday because of starvation, Isn't?

Actually they do. They sustain a whole economy. There are temple towns and temple tours in India which employ millions. Festivals and rituals need stuff which keeps the markets busy throughout the year. So millions and millions of Indians are actually fed because of those stone statues. Without those stone statues, given the way we had kleptocrats running this country, India would have been dead by now.

:lol: ....... why do you want to know ? .... are you expecting a butt hurt from me ? :lol:

.....maybe, but the point was about the law taking its cue from religion and social norms.
what butthurt?? you like to show your butts??? show it in Mumbai central...you can earn money too...

These are specially breeded cow/bull for beef
These cows are not for beef,
Sonia Maino and her associate must understand the difference.
I have no problem with beef, I have not problem with Tiger/Lion meat as well.. My concern is just one, If you want the meat, cultivate the cattle, rather than killing pet cattles...

How about cultivating clones for harvesting organs ? ...... the same logic follows.

what butthurt?? you like to show your butts??? show it in Mumbai central...you can earn money too...

LOL..... you are trying too hard. Poyi kali padichete waa.....ne iperum oru kute anne.

No, i'll come back to Hindus too, it's just that i'm on the process of finishing bible which the local church distributed free of charge. :D

Abraham killed his only 13 years son on the orders of God to judge his faith towards God, without even questioning.

All Abrahamic religions are vile.

I really do not have anything to say to a person who has the audacity to put his own parents on trial, where he himself is the supreme prosecutor, judge and executioner. Your personal sense of moral superiority and self righteousness will lead you to nothing good.

Actually we can judge. You have no idea how downright abusive parents can get. Thankfully, it is not so bad in India, but a lot of places children are better of dead than being born to certain parents.

Most of the current laws trace their origin to Roman and Greek laws.

thats upto your personal choice..you are free to eat whatever even a full human being,but don't dare to touch beef and A1 milk...one mother thing...discard your malayalam and adopt Sanskrit as your medium of communication...i think its the very best moment to start our Sanskrit learning course..it will give your strength and stability...
thank you...

Is not Malayalam made of 90% Sanskrit? So why this terror of Sanskrit? It will take just knowing 10% more words to be a master in Sanskrit.

Actually we can judge. You have no idea how downright abusive parents can get. Thankfully, it is not so bad in India, but a lot of places children are better of dead than being born to certain parents.

You misunderstand. I am not saying that parents unlike everybody else should not be judged.

Only the "trial" if required must be conducted by someone who is not emotionally connected to the people involved. That is the only way to be fair. We are all biased & prejudiced when it comes to our parents, or siblings or kids. Which is why Indian value system do not allow children to judge their parents and vice versa (that does not mean it is rare).

Else it is a kangaroo court..... where the other party has no say in the matter.

Most of the current laws trace their origin to Roman and Greek laws.

.....and greek laws trace their origin back to an earlier civilization and pagan religion. Point is that the morality, ethics, laws of today are not made in vacuum.

thats in your Sanskritham...

..... yes it is ALSO part of my sanskrithi ....... asura vadh is a long tradition in the protection of dharma :D

As dear Amit Shah said, the days of responding with swords and arrows are over. Today we press a button ...or a lot of them :P

Is not Malayalam made of 90% Sanskrit? So why this terror of Sanskrit? It will take just knowing 10% more words to be a master in Sanskrit.

....but that would destroy his "secularism" . We can't have that. Sonia Gandhi specifically told them so. :angel:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom