What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

LOL..... it is pretty clear you feel you are qualified to pass judgement on your parents in the kangaroo court of your own mind :lol:

Do you have kids of your own ? :coffee:

No, and even if i had, their priorities will be more than some stone statues.

Every believer is a skeptic.

So, is it okay for you to not to believe in God if there are substantial evidence against it?

The Universe is actually very smartly organized. :D The black holes are close enough to be detected and far enough to not let me die.

You can't deny that there is some form of intelligence involved in managing everything from the Boson to the galaxies. This force or energy does have a huge impact on me. You can call this say X force in scientific parlance. That's all. :tup:
There is another interesting realm that has almost entirely escaped us - the metaphysical aspects in our life and also the way we perceive things.
Plus in the apparent randomness, there is a discipline. There is a pattern. :) Anyway - got some work, brb.

I'm sure, even if scientist find a new undefined particle or a new realm, you believers will put that into your God's *** too. :D

Bubye

Why do you think Sunday is a holiday ? ......... why do you think a holiday sounds similar to 'holy-day' ? :coffee:

How about, Thou shall not Kill ? Thou shall not commit adultery ? Thou shall not steal ? Thou shall not covet ?

All your modern day moral, legal code comes from religious scriptures.

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

Slaves, obey your human masters in everything, not only when being watched, as currying favor, but in simplicity of heart, fearing the Lord. (Colossians 3:22 NAB)

Wives, be subordinate to your husbands, as is proper in the Lord. (Colossians 3:18 NAB)

Do i quote what bible quotes about incest and homosexuality?

Then those stone statues should also feed those 5000 children that dies everyday because of starvation, Isn't?
may be it will u need to believe in it.....
u must be knowing there are many NGO's working for the cause there are many govt plans doing it....

Good, tell that to the mother of a recently died children in front of any government hospital, you'll find many, tell her that it was their God's wish they failed to feed the child and the child is in better place now.

Come back and give me a feedback of your experience, i saw you morn for cows, experience how it feels to mourn for a child when the mother will ask you what went wrong, why it was her child.

I am sure that mother knows this truth more deeply than I could ever tell her.

Stop this pathetic self righteous cliches. This is not a hindi movie.

may be it will u need to believe in it.....
u must be knowing there are many NGO's working for the cause there are many govt plans doing it....

See, the stone statues are still sitting idle.

I don't have issues with idol worshipers, but as Vivekananda says, the only one true way to serve God is to serve human kind. If people believe in that, that world will be better place.

I am sure that mother knows this truth more deeply than I could ever tell her.

Stop this pathetic self righteous cliches. This is not a hindi movie.

No, it isn't. That every thing's back to it's place after a show of 3 hours. Is it your consciousness or belief that prevents you from questioning the act of elders or parents?

What is the difference between you and Abraham then?

No, and even if i had, their priorities will be more than some stone statues.

.......yes and then your children will judge you to be a fool for destroying their. :lol:

Given your sanctimonious demonstration of superiority over your own parents I don't have much to say to you.

So, is it okay for you to not to believe in God if there are substantial evidence against it?

I do not eve care if you believe the earth is flat. Just don't claim to be a scientist.

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

Slaves, obey your human masters in everything, not only when being watched, as currying favor, but in simplicity of heart, fearing the Lord. (Colossians 3:22 NAB)

Wives, be subordinate to your husbands, as is proper in the Lord. (Colossians 3:18 NAB)

Do i quote what bible quotes about incest and homosexuality?

You really should find someone of the Abrahamic faith to defend their religion :lol: ....I totally agree with you on this :P

But the larger point was just because our constitution says homosexuality is illegal, it does not mean our constitution is totally bad and evil.

ahh....u got the wrong idea....
stone statues are sitting idle but inspiring many to work for the humanity...to work for the good and believe in good....

I don't have issues with idol worshipers, but as Vivekananda says, the only one true way to serve God is to serve human kind. If people believe in that, that world will be better place.
yyes....I myself had a very close relation with swami vivekananda ...... his words are real inspiring....swamiji has been my motivation through out my life..... yes to serve humanity is to serve god no doubt in that but for that also u need to believe in good things......

.......yes and then your children will judge you to be a fool for destroying their. :lol:

Given your sanctimonious demonstration of superiority over your own parents I don't have much to say to you.

I do not eve care if you believe the earth is flat. Just don't claim to be a scientist.

Lol, that's a pure strawman point of view. I am doing enough to be called as a scientist, or in the process of it. And as a matter of fact, i have the right to raise my voice against anything, your God included. Being my parents doesn't give them the right to rise above my sense of morality. If it concerns my life, they'll be judged.

I see no reason for the stone statue not to sit idle :lol: ....children has been dying for the last 100,000 years..... both human and non human. What does it prove ? absolutely nothing.

Forget others, Do you believe in what swami Vivekananda says ? Because he has said a lot more.

No, it isn't. That every thing's back to it's place after a show of 3 hours. Is it your consciousness or belief that prevents you from questioning the act of elders or parents?

No, it is my knowledge that I am not qualified to judge them unless I have been in their shoes. :coffee:

What is the difference between you and Abraham then?[/quote]

I have no idea what you mean.

You really should find someone of the Abrahamic faith to defend their religion :lol: ....I totally agree with you on this :P

But the larger point was just because our constitution says homosexuality is illegal, it does not mean our constitution is totally bad and evil.

No, i'll come back to Hindus too, it's just that i'm on the process of finishing bible which the local church distributed free of charge. :D

I have no idea what you mean.

Abraham killed his only 13 years son on the orders of God to judge his faith towards God, without even questioning.

Lol, that's a pure strawman point of view. I am doing enough to be called as a scientist, or in the process of it. And as a matter of fact, i have the right to raise my voice against anything, your God included. Being my parents doesn't give them the right to rise above my sense of morality. If it concerns my life, they'll be judged.

I really do not have anything to say to a person who has the audacity to put his own parents on trial, where he himself is the supreme prosecutor, judge and executioner. Your personal sense of moral superiority and self righteousness will lead you to nothing good.

I said you can believe the earth is flat, only don't claim to be a scientist when claiming that.

Back
Top Bottom