What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

If the Christians and Muslims starts to follow the morality from the literal interpretation of books, then i'd regret to be a human. And as for Hinduism, there has been multiple interpretation of way of life, but i choose to follow none. :D

As long as my way of life doesn't interfere in some other people's life in a derogatory way, i don't actually care.

Why do you think Sunday is a holiday ? ......... why do you think a holiday sounds similar to 'holy-day' ? :coffee:

How about, Thou shall not Kill ? Thou shall not commit adultery ? Thou shall not steal ? Thou shall not covet ?

All your modern day moral, legal code comes from religious scriptures.

Hinduism is a way of life but search for the truth in Hinduism is not a way of life but a path we all consciously choose. Hinduism does not tell you how to live your life, it only guides you, to help you find a better life, that too only when you choose to aspire for a better life.

A beggar is free to be a beggar. Hindu or not.

Last edited:
Well in our state its banned so if anyone want some beef come get some !!!
trucks carrying beef ...

beef2.jpg

1891_mob.jpg

Yeahhhh back into the stone age ! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::taz::taz::taz::taz:

And 'believing' is not a preconceived notion?

The term one should be using is 'skeptic', even then, that would make you a non believer. As the virtue of God exists in surrendering yourself to him without any sort disbelief. Sorry, that is not the trait of any consciousness organism with free will.
in a way yes.....but same is true for non- believing ..... its also a preconceived notion....
but if u believe and and u are able to find something its always better then non-believing.....
if ur believe comes out to be true then u are always free to shed ur faith and move on...its just like proving a mathematical equation...
many times u need to believe what I am considering is correct and then u go on proving ..if u did nt reached the desired result u know this consideration was wrong.....

I have told u I am nt here to force my opinion but just to state my opinion.....its upto u ...if u feel its worthy then take it otherwise just ignore as a rant.....
believing is the 1st part.....from our birth till the time we die...we do believe in everything thats happening around us....even we believe in our breath...we believe in nature that O2 will last long enough and we will nt run out of it...we believe inn our mind , our family our emotions ...our brain.....
every thing starts with believing.....

My parents were, they choose to feed the stone statues when they didn't had enough to feed themselves or their hungry child. Those days had been my first step to atheism, in a way.

So you are passing judgement on your parents ? ...... WOW. .......... I guess that is the path where your "beliefs" and rationality take you. Real nice. :tup:

This rather applies to you, keep your filthy mouth under control, or else I know very well how to deal with your kind.

:lol: .......
1096443.jpg

My parents were, they choose to feed the stone statues when they didn't had enough to feed themselves or their hungry child. Those days had been my first step to atheism, in a way.
may be its the believe of ur parents on those stone statue and ur hard work...
that u are there where many only think of......
u are way too undermining the sacrifices of ur parents my frnd.....

Anyone trying to force their beliefs on others has no place in India. This is exactly the reason i detest islamicans, and if their hindu couterparts try to pull off such stunts, my duty will go beyond detesting them, I'll have to stop them. I don't want to be the ''silent majority'' you see.

Strawman successfully demolished........congratulations. :coffee:

Strawman.jpg

That's the version of God I don't believe in either. This is very institutional version of God. A God that has duties, features, plans, responsibilities etc. Almost as if we superimposed us to Him.

The universe is chaotic, it is that we find a order in micro scale as we are in. More like that of an minuscule order in Chaos Theory.

But there is a power that has maintained the equilibrium in the earth and beyond - the orbits, the creation, death, animals and their customized attributes etc are so damn perfect. I mean the value of G can be changed by an insignificant fraction and the universe will collapse. Similar cases of delicate balancing is found everywhere. I don't think this is an occurrence of chance or probability. Some would say this is some scientific consciousness or something entirely explicable by scientific means. But what if this force or energy or this universal intelligence or even Nature(that helps keep this balance in the otherwise apparently chaotic world)

Apparently, the value of G (gravity) is not constant, it is dependent on the mass of the entities involved.

And the evolution has always been random, as the mutation being a decisive factor in evolution being random. The asteroid that caused the extinction of Dinosaurs had 15% chance of colliding with earth, and it's path was altered by other asteroids, leading to the impact. And if there were delicate balance in biosphere, there would have been a feedback mechanism to control change in ambient climate and atmospheric attributes, thousands of species wouldn't go extinct everyday if there was balance. It's just humans being an intelligent species capable of altering their ambient sorroundings to survive.

I mean look at the atoms - structurally we are all made of atoms and atoms are 99.99% empty space. Yet we not only have shapes but also manage to differ from each other. Death of a person is also bewildering - a person can be revived under certain circumstances, but after a point, nothing can be done - even if the blood flow is maintained, brain function is stimulated and organs protected. Something irreversible happens. This is what I consider the Brahman, the universal consciousness.
That's my take on it :angel:

The blood flow to the appearance of consciousness had all been a collective evolution of billions of years. And psychology and biology is not a topic i'm well versed in. But we do deal with atoms and nanoscale particles day in and day out, and the term by which you mean it as empty is not like that. I can show you STM images of rows silicon atoms, and leave it for your judgement.

Si(114).jpg

Judging by the same parameter, the mass of the earth can fit into a football. Even then, the fact of 99.9% being a fact as the atoms of a nucleus can be at a higher energy level. And FYI, the atomic orbital model is defunct, electron cloud model is in fashion. :D

And 'believing' is not a preconceived notion?

The term one should be using is 'skeptic', even then, that would make you a non believer. As the virtue of God exists in surrendering yourself to him without any sort disbelief. Sorry, that is not the trait of any consciousness organism with free will.

For someone claiming to not having any Pre Conceived notions, you seem to demonstrate enough of the same. :angel:

may be its the believe of ur parents on those stone statue and ur hard work...
that u are there where many only think of......
u are way too undermining the sacrifices of ur parents my frnd.....

Then those stone statues should also feed those 5000 children that dies everyday because of starvation, Isn't?

So you are passing judgement on your parents ? ...... WOW. .......... I guess that is the path where your "beliefs" and rationality take you. Real nice. :tup:

Yes, i qualify to judge that. I stayed hungry, not you. Anyone can act as a moral judge when they're well off and behind a computer screen. Only facing the harshness of life qualifies you to be one.

Then those stone statues should also feed those 5000 children that dies everyday because of starvation, Isn't?

Maybe those stone statue feeds the rest of the children who do not die of starvation. Maybe the stone statue makes sure those children do not "really die" .....how would you ever know ? ....they are only your pre conceived notion. :coffee:

Yes, i qualify to judge that. I stayed hungry, not you. Anyone can act as a moral judge when they're well off and behind a computer screen. Only facing the harshness of life qualifies you to be one.

LOL..... it is pretty clear you feel you are qualified to pass judgement on your parents in the kangaroo court of your own mind :lol:

Do you have kids of your own ? :coffee:

So what is it? Does skepticism allowed in a believer?

Every believer is a skeptic.

Maybe those stone statue feeds the rest of the children who do not die of starvation. Maybe the stone statue makes sure those children do not "really die" .....how would you ever know ? ....they are only your pre conceived notion. :coffee:

Good, tell that to the mother of a recently died children in front of any government hospital, you'll find many, tell her that it was their God's wish they failed to feed the child and the child is in better place now.

Come back and give me a feedback of your experience, i saw you morn for cows, experience how it feels to mourn for a child when the mother will ask you what went wrong, why it was her child.

The universe is chaotic, it is that we find a order in micro scale as we are in. More like that of an minuscule order in Chaos Theory.

Apparently, the value of G (gravity) is not constant, it is dependent on the mass of the entities involved.

And the evolution has always been random, as the mutation being a decisive factor in evolution being random. The asteroid that caused the extinction of Dinosaurs had 15% chance of colliding with earth, and it's path was altered by other asteroids, leading to the impact. And if there were delicate balance in biosphere, there would have been a feedback mechanism to control change in ambient climate and atmospheric attributes, thousands of species wouldn't go extinct everyday if there was balance. It's just humans being an intelligent species capable of altering their ambient sorroundings to survive.

The blood flow to the appearance of consciousness had all been a collective evolution of billions of years. And psychology and biology is not a topic i'm well versed in. But we do deal with atoms and nanoscale particles day in and day out, and the term by which you mean it as empty is not like that. I can show you STM images of rows silicon atoms, and leave it for your judgement.

Si(114).jpg

Judging by the same parameter, the mass of the earth can fit into a football. Even then, the fact of 99.9% being a fact as the atoms of a nucleus can be at a higher energy level. And FYI, the atomic orbital model is defunct, electron cloud model is in fashion. :D
The Universe is actually very smartly organized. :D The black holes are close enough to be detected and far enough to not let me die.

You can't deny that there is some form of intelligence involved in managing everything from the Boson to the galaxies. This force or energy does have a huge impact on me. You can call this say X force in scientific parlance. That's all. :tup:
There is another interesting realm that has almost entirely escaped us - the metaphysical aspects in our life and also the way we perceive things.
Plus in the apparent randomness, there is a discipline. There is a pattern. :) Anyway - got some work, brb.

Back
Top Bottom