What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

hehehe...
I was talking abt soul ....
we all are part of the soul of that greater being......if u believe in that......
killing a thing just for joy and entertainment is certainly wrong......if we want to enjoy killing then we must first kill ourselves ...so that the whole world enjoy.....
nothing is constant in this world ..change is the only they thing which is constant.....so, boundaries of the nation will again change........

kashmir to pehle se hi aadha chala gaya hai......aur arunachal jaane hi wala hai.....:D:D
Ok, where do you live? :mad:

No issues :D Please go ahead.

Historically speaking, the divinity is considered as a factor of unknown, which alters every aspect of life. Such, that every culture has their own versions of divine creatures in order to personify that 'factor of unknown'. Life, Hindu civilization worshiped Indra as a deity responsible for rain and thunder, Greeks worshiped Zeus, Egyptian worshiped Tefnut and the Roman worshiped Yahweh. The ironic thing is, all the version of the particular God perished with their civilization. Therefore it is safe to assume, that humans created God just for that fear of unknown. And to gain an upper hand in explaining the unknown as 'God did it', rather than admitting as 'I don't know.'

Still now, in any rational debate, people will bring in the factor of unknown to justify the presence of God, and given the pace of scientific advancement, even if we explain the answer in a decade or two, they'd hold on to the next possible 'factor of unknown'. And i noticed one thing, the love of God increases with the shit deep poverty you're in. :D

So, no, i don't believe in God.

You don't need to drink it since you clearly have your head in your arse and get to smell your own $hit every day. Lucky you. :coffee: ......... it is clearly the best place you can bury you head.

LOL.........the only one seeing perversion is YOU.....rest of us had a good laugh at the hilarious video. :lol: .....and at your stupidity. Sone pe suhaga.

I know I don't need to drink it, but you do. And if you want, then I can bury your face in my non-veg $hit, it is far better than the $hit of those Hindutvawallas that you keep licking with pleasure.

...........And i noticed one thing, the love of God increases with the shit deep poverty you're in. :D

Then isn't it rather strange that you do not believe in god even though you CLAIM to have been in poverty.

So which part is wrong ? .... you being in poverty or the part about god being linked to poverty ? :coffee:

I know I don't need to drink it, but you do. And if you want, then I can bury your face in my non-veg $hit, it is far better than the $hit of those Hindutvawallas that you keep licking with pleasure.

Keep your perverse thoughts to yourself ....... you must know by now that your words is worth even less than the stuff you smell every day. :coffee:

Everybody HAVE to choose between Right and Wrong. Legal and Illegal, Moral and Immoral, Ethical and Unethical. You do not get a choice in this matter. High IQ or Low IQ.

All of the above are derived from books written hundreds and thousands of years ago. Since the dawn of human civilization. Since early societies were formed. They manipulate your morality every second, every day, directly or indirectly. This will continue to be the case as long as you live IN society. You recognizing this or remaining blind to this reality will not change the nature of this reality. But it will certainly help you make a more informed choice and thus make you LESS prone for Manipulation.

Worshiping god or not worshiping god is your choice. Believing in one is your choice too. I don't care either way.

If the Christians and Muslims starts to follow the morality from the literal interpretation of books, then i'd regret to be a human. And as for Hinduism, there has been multiple interpretation of way of life, but i choose to follow none. :D

As long as my way of life doesn't interfere in some other people's life in a derogatory way, i don't actually care.

We are losing our topsoil at an alarming rate. In 60 years' time, earth wont have enough top soil to grow food for more than half its population.

What If the World’s Soil Runs Out? | TIME.com

Significant progress is technically quite straightforward. There’s a lot we can do, we just have to choose to do it and provide the right support where it is needed. First-off I’d focus on getting carbon back into the soil, by reversing bad farming practices like tillage, nutrient mismanagement, removing stubble and over-grazing. We can add manure and consider using human waste from cities as fertiliser, instead of just flushing it all out to sea.

Strangely, it is animals, and not so strangely, biodiversity of micro-organisms and natural weed growth that nurtures our soils. The thought that mono crop production of rice or wheat and vegetables etc replenishes the soil is silly: mono crops are what are destroying our top soils along with the chemicals and pesticides used to force grow less-healthy mono crops.

Returning the land to animals, yes even bovine, is the only way to go. Far more nutrients and human nutrition could be had from this practice.

India losing 5,334 million tonnes of soil annually due to erosion: Govt - The Hindu

Then isn't it rather strange that you do not believe in god even though you CLAIM to have been in poverty.

So which part is wrong ? .... you being in poverty or the part about god being linked to poverty ? :coffee:

My parents were, they choose to feed the stone statues when they didn't had enough to feed themselves or their hungry child. Those days had been my first step to atheism, in a way.

hehehe...
I was talking abt soul ....
we all are part of the soul of that greater being......if u believe in that......
killing a thing just for joy and entertainment is certainly wrong......if we want to enjoy killing then we must first kill ourselves ...so that the whole world enjoy.....
nothing is constant in this world ..change is the only they thing which is constant.....so, boundaries of the nation will again change........

kashmir to pehle se hi aadha chala gaya hai......aur arunachal jaane hi wala hai.....:D:D

Yes, killing a thing just for joy and entertainment is certainly wrong, but not for food, otherwise god wouldn't have created predators. :) But again, this is a matter of personal preference, I find it difficult to live without non-veg food. :(

Kya plan banaya hai Chinio ke saath? Kaunsi Chini girlfriend ke liye Arunachal Chinio ko dena chahta hai?? :pissed:

We are losing our topsoil at an alarming rate. In 60 years' time, earth wont have enough top soil to grow food for more than half its population.

Significant progress is technically quite straightforward. There’s a lot we can do, we just have to choose to do it and provide the right support where it is needed. First-off I’d focus on getting carbon back into the soil, by reversing bad farming practices like tillage, nutrient mismanagement, removing stubble and over-grazing. We can add manure and consider using human waste from cities as fertiliser, instead of just flushing it all out to sea.

Strangely, it is animals, and not so strangely, biodiversity of micro-organisms and natural weed growth that nurtures our soils. The thought that mono crop production of rice or wheat and vegetables etc replenishes the soil is silly: mono crops are what are destroying our top soils along with the chemicals and pesticides used to force grow less-healthy mono crops.

Returning the land to animals, yes even bovine, is the only way to go. Far more nutrients and human nutrition could be had from this practice.

India losing 5,334 million tonnes of soil annually due to erosion: Govt - The Hindu

Move to Aeroponics or Hydroponics, you won't need soil, and the harvest is multiple times than that of traditional agriculture. And within few decades, traditional agriculture won't be able to meet the demands of growing population.

Keep your perverse thoughts to yourself ....... you must know by now that your words is worth even less than the stuff you smell every day. :coffee:

This rather applies to you, keep your filthy mouth under control, or else I know very well how to deal with your kind.

Historically speaking, the divinity is considered as a factor of unknown, which alters every aspect of life. Such, that every culture has their own versions of divine creatures in order to personify that 'factor of unknown'. Life, Hindu civilization worshiped Indra as a deity responsible for rain and thunder, Greeks worshiped Zeus, Egyptian worshiped Tefnut and the Roman worshiped Yahweh. The ironic thing is, all the version of the particular God perished with their civilization. Therefore it is safe to assume, that humans created God just for that fear of unknown. And to gain an upper hand in explaining the unknown as 'God did it', rather than admitting as 'I don't know.'

Still now, in any rational debate, people will bring in the factor of unknown to justify the presence of God, and given the pace of scientific advancement, even if we explain the answer in a decade or two, they'd hold on to the next possible 'factor of unknown'. And i noticed one thing, the love of God increases with the shit deep poverty you're in. :D

I do not know .....even I fully believe in god or not......
but I do believe in something higher being present there out......
its none of my business to tell u to start believing in what I believe....
but I feel many things keep hidden from our eyes because we do nt believe in them.....just like say the natural light has many wavelenghts but our eyes can see only the visible spectrum ,,,,,...UV light images or infrared or X ray images we cannot perceive with our normal states of eyes...but when we look through a instrument which can see these things then we can see the different form of images and different colors.....
and If I say I do not believe in this things then it will be futile for any one to make me understand because my mind would be working on the preconceived notion.....

may be if once should just start believing in something then it might be possible to really find that thing.....
its just like the saying ....those who do nt believe in magic will never find it........I still believe how infidel a human may become but still when he faces some grave situation he feels .....hey bhagwan iss bar bachale....plzz....
just my personal opinion.........:)

Move to Aeroponics or Hydroponics, you won't need soil, and the harvest is multiple times than that of traditional agriculture. And within few decades, traditional agriculture won't be able to meet the demands of growing population.

It is your scientific farming which has brought earth to this state. Australia and USA both have reduction in agricultural production. So has other places. India used to be a net foot exporter, now we import food. Soil degradation has led to farmer suicides. Sure you can continue to ignore this because this is all so communal.

Also food grown via aeroponics and hydroponics or 3D printer printed food are just garbage food. No nutritional value in them.

Modern wheat varieties, for example, have half the micronutrients of older strains, and it’s pretty much the same for fruit and vegetables. The focus has been on breeding high-yield crops which can survive on degraded soil, so it’s hardly surprising that 60% of the world’s population is deficient in nutrients like iron. If it’s not in the soil, it’s not in our food.

That's the version of God I don't believe in either. This is very institutional version of God. A God that has duties, features, plans, responsibilities etc. Almost as if we superimposed us to Him.

I don't consider God as a father figure sitting in the heaven deciding our future and doing good things - no.

But there is a power that has maintained the equilibrium in the earth and beyond - the orbits, the creation, death, animals and their customized attributes etc are so damn perfect. I mean the value of G can be changed by an insignificant fraction and the universe will collapse. Similar cases of delicate balancing is found everywhere. I don't think this is an occurrence of chance or probability. Some would say this is some scientific consciousness or something entirely explicable by scientific means. But what if this force or energy or this universal intelligence or even Nature(that helps keep this balance in the otherwise apparently chaotic world)

I mean look at the atoms - structurally we are all made of atoms and atoms are 99.99% empty space. Yet we not only have shapes but also manage to differ from each other. Death of a person is also bewildering - a person can be revived under certain circumstances, but after a point, nothing can be done - even if the blood flow is maintained, brain function is stimulated and organs protected. Something irreversible happens. This is what I consider the Brahman, the universal consciousness.

As for the Vedic books - there is a spiritual message underlying it - I mean it is a known fact that they are not direct literal translations. Personally I consider them a spiritual guidance and not God's book. Every book is God's book, when you think about it. :tup: Our holy books have also referred to this concept of universal consciousness and top several scientists of the world have been highly inspired by them as well.

That's my take on it :angel:

Back
Top Bottom