What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Then stop spreading Adharma by your speech and words. If you have nothing good to say about Dharma, better to keep quite rather than support Adharma.

I don't have enough IQ to differentiate between Dharma and Adharma, neither i want my sense of morality to be manipulated by books written thousands of years ago. I live day in and day out with logic, and i do what i feel right and stand for what i believe in.

I'm neither religious nor spiritual, having lived my early childhood in poverty,i learned one thing. If your God cannot put foods in your plate, that God doesn't worth worshiping.

one day I would like to see humans being cut and slaughtered in place of animals .....and they are being fed to other ....
it would be one of the best sight of my life.......

Maybe you'd be the first one to be taken to the slaughter house. :D

LOL.....scientific journals have published evidence of reduction of glucose in rats by giving them cow urine. There are also independent studies in Brazil that show elimination of Kidney stone in rats due to consumption of cow urine. ...... there are thousands of people in this world who has benefited from cow urine therapy. Your prudish Victorian views on what is "scientific" and "modern" is laughable.
Back to repackaging Islam as Hinduism ? ....clerics are exclusive to Islam. ......How many times are you going to repeat this same Cheap Propaganda ? ......one would have though you had some shame and dignity..........you are truly a pathetic low life.
Posting pictures of curry and sharing recipes is what passes for intellectual debate among the "secular" intellectuals
What kind of convoluted logic is that ? ...... you are busy eating breakfast lunch dinner and fornicating with your wife when your fellow humans are starving and living in misery. :coffee:
If I ask for your wife, will you give daughter ? :P .......... still it was hilarious. :rofl:....couldn't stop laughing.
....... but what are your comments on Zarathustra ? ...it seems most parsis don't eat beef since it is against their faith. :devil:

So cow urine is a medicine that should be consumed by patients or is it a VHP cola mandatory for all Hindus? Have you taken your dose of cow urine today?

And I don't care about the opinion of a pathetic pervert who continuously keeps bringing mother, sister, wife, rape, molestation, child sex, and all kind of unrelated subjects into a beef export related thread. As I advised you earlier, consult a good psychiatrist before your perversion takes you to gallows.

I don't have enough IQ to differentiate between Dharma and Adharma, neither i want my sense of morality to be manipulated by books written thousands of years ago. I live day in and day out with logic, and i do what i feel right and stand for what i believe in.

I'm neither religious nor spiritual, having lived my early childhood in poverty,i learned one thing. If your God cannot put foods in your plate, that God doesn't worth worshiping.

Maybe you'd be the first one to be taken to the slaughter house. :D
:tup: Though I don't agree, I respect your thinking. :agree:

Though this is slightly off topic, I am curious what do you think of God? Honestly answer and no offense is intended.
(Hint: I am not religious but spiritual) :D

one day I would like to see humans being cut and slaughtered in place of animals .....and they are being fed to other ....
it would be one of the best sight of my life.......
What goes on comes around. It will happen.

:tup: Though I don't agree, I respect your thinking. :agree:

Though this is slightly off topic, I am curious what do you think of God? Honestly answer and no offense is intended.
(Hint: I am not religious but spiritual) :D

What goes on comes around. It will happen.

It is going to be a long and boring post, is you agree? :D

Everybody HAVE to choose between Right and Wrong. Legal and Illegal, Moral and Immoral, Ethical and Unethical. You do not get a choice in this matter. High IQ or Low IQ.

All of the above are derived from books written hundreds and thousands of years ago. Since the dawn of human civilization. Since early societies were formed. They manipulate your morality every second, every day, directly or indirectly. This will continue to be the case as long as you live IN society. You recognizing this or remaining blind to this reality will not change the nature of this reality. But it will certainly help you make a more informed choice and thus make you LESS prone for Manipulation.

Worshiping god or not worshiping god is your choice. Believing in one is your choice too. I don't care either way.

Last edited:
Maybe you'd be the first one to be taken to the slaughter house.
I am nt afraid of dying .....
but I want my death to be glorious....... dying for my nation....rather than ending up in some ones plate.....

this statement was for those people u do nt understand the value of life......every living soul has its own purpose and own life....
but we humans want every other thing to be under our control..... which i feel is very wrong......

I'm doing my part in running a free Bengali medium primary school for kids up to class 5 in my village, and i do fund the studies of few kids in an orphanage. And some meager funding in Belur Math and Vedanta Ashram, which i believe they put to use in some noble cause.

You are talking to wrong kind of persons here, helping needy children was termed as "Screwed Priority" by these Hindutvawallas, you should have talked about how much money you have spent on puja path and how much you have donated to temples. :)

So cow urine is a medicine that should be consumed by patients or is it a VHP cola mandatory for all Hindus? Have you taken your dose of cow urine today?

You don't need to drink it since you clearly have your head in your arse and get to smell your own $hit every day. Lucky you. :coffee: ......... it is clearly the best place you can bury you head.

And I don't care about the opinion of a pathetic pervert who continuously keeps bringing mother, sister, wife, rape, molestation, child sex, and all kind of unrelated subjects into a beef export related thread. As I advised you earlier, consult a good psychiatrist before your perversion takes you to gallows.

LOL.........the only one seeing perversion is YOU.....rest of us had a good laugh at the hilarious video. :lol: .....and at your stupidity. Sone pe suhaga.

I am nt afraid of dying .....
but I want my death to be glorious....... dying for my nation....rather than ending up in some ones plate.....

this statement was for those people u do nt understand the value of life......every living soul has its own purpose and own life....
but we humans want every other thing to be under our control..... which i feel is very wrong......

Abe aisa bolega to Kashmir aur Arunachal haat se chala jayega. :angry:

You are talking to wrong kind of persons here, helping needy children was termed as "Screwed Priority" by these Hindutvawallas, you should have talked about how much money you have spent on puja path and how much you have donated to temples. :)

....... anything more sparkling wisdom about the evil CLERICS of Hinduism ? :coffee:

No issues :D Please go ahead.

@Manvan - Dharma is not black and white. Only different shades of gray.

LOL.....Dhritarashtra and Duryodhana thought that too.......only Krishna had to take side in a MASSIVE war and kill their entire clan to prove otherwise. I am sure he would have though that one lesson was enough, but I guess even god was wrong. :angel:

Abe aisa bolega to Kashmir aur Arunachal haat se chala jayega. :angry:
hehehe...
I was talking abt soul ....
we all are part of the soul of that greater being......if u believe in that......
killing a thing just for joy and entertainment is certainly wrong......if we want to enjoy killing then we must first kill ourselves ...so that the whole world enjoy.....
nothing is constant in this world ..change is the only they thing which is constant.....so, boundaries of the nation will again change........

kashmir to pehle se hi aadha chala gaya hai......aur arunachal jaane hi wala hai.....:D:D

Back
Top Bottom