What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

It is an Asian beef main dish. As the name suggests, this dish is mainly comprised of beef and broccoli combined with different sauces for that delightful Asian flavor.

This simple recipe is so easy to follow. I would suggest though that you use beef sirloin or tenderloin to
ensure that your dish will come-out tender. If in case you don’t have them around and opted for another less tender beef part, it would help if you slice the meat thinly and pound it with a meat pounder.

INGREDIENTS

• 3/4 pound flank or sirloin, sliced thinly across the grain
    • 3/4 pound broccoli florets
    • 2 tablespoons high-heat cooking oil
    • 2 cloves garlic, very finely minced or smushed through garlic smusher
    • 1 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
For the beef marinade

• 1 teaspoon soy sauce
    • 1 teaspoon Chinese rice wine (or dry sherry)
    • 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
    • 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce

• 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
    • 1 teaspoon Chinese rice wine (or dry sherry)
    • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
    • 1/4 cup chicken broth
METHOD
1 Marinate the beef: Stir together the beef marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef slices and stir until coated. Let stand for 10 minutes

2 Prepare the sauce: Stir together the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.

3 Blanch the broccoli: Cook the broccoli in a small pot of boiling, salted water until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes. Drain thoroughly.

4 Heat a large frying pan or wok over high heat until a bead of water sizzles and instantly evaporates upon contact. Add the cooking oil and swirl to coat. Add the beef and immediately spread the beef out all over the surface of the wok or pan in a single layer (preferably not touching). Let the beef fry undisturbed for 1 minute. Flip the beef slices over, add the garlic to the pan and fry for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute until no longer pink, Pour in the sauce, add the blanched broccoli and bring to a boil. Pour in the dissolved cornstarch and cook, stirring, until the sauce boils and thickens, 30 seconds.

Would be better if its Veal beef.

The Voice of Stray Dogs | An investigation on illegal camel slaughter in public places by Kanishka Sharma and Sonya Ghosh

visitslaughterhouse.jpg

Farewell
DCKDzoFYF3FKjPBB5B0jwgO8hpuVQM1bG82twfde_YuI96PklHdqtwiOorKV28TzeJFBgKxk2ZiGJdZqBDQcyW-W_JF1wcWM63iTr2WUwidMM5VFKY0

93444314.jpg

The Last Drop
crying_cow.jpg

images

6494689_orig.jpg

Please spare us from your greed, don't kill us just because we cannot raise our voice, we cannot run away, or fightback. :cray:

Please don't eat us!! :cry:

planting-a-tomato-plant.jpg

save-plants.jpg

:D

This dish looks awesome!! :smitten:

Please spare us from your greed, don't kill us just because we cannot raise our voice, we cannot run away, or fightback. :cray:

Please don't eat us!! :cry:

planting-a-tomato-plant.jpg

save-plants.jpg

:D

This dish looks awesome!! :smitten:

Savor the aroma before digging in, and your soul shall feel the tenderness of heaven.

Lol, funny species there humans are. They sympathize about cows, while equally number of their fellow species are dying in their own country because of starvation, never to raise a middle finger for that cause.

What kind of convoluted logic is that ? ...... you are busy eating breakfast lunch dinner and fornicating with your wife when your fellow humans are starving and living in misery. :coffee:

LOL........ how secular of you to keep quite when other "secular" trolls were posting pictures of cooked cow meat.

....suddenly you protest against pictures of live cows :tdown: ......SHAME ON YOU. Take a good long hard look in the mirror.

Wonders of Secularism ...........

Chill. It was nothing serious at all. Stop wrestling at every point.

What kind of convoluted logic is that ? ...... you are busy eating breakfast lunch dinner and fornicating with your wife when your fellow humans are starving and living in misery. :coffee:

I'm doing my part in running a free Bengali medium primary school for kids up to class 5 in my village, and i do fund the studies of few kids in an orphanage. And some meager funding in Belur Math and Vedanta Ashram, which i believe they put to use in some noble cause.

Lol, funny species there humans are. They sympathize about cows, while equally number of their fellow species are dying in their own country because of starvation, never to raise a middle finger for that cause.
Poor logic. I have no problem with this logic - "I eat because I want to eat" :tup: By your logic, Azam Khan or Nitin Gadkari can be cut into pieces and fed to the poor.

@scorpionx - :devil: hehe

I'm doing my part in running a free Bengali medium primary school for kids up to class 5 in my village, and i do fund the studies of few kids in an orphanage. And some meager funding in Belur Math and Vedanta Ashram, which i believe they put to use in some noble cause.
#Respect :tup: Honestly.

Then stop spreading Adharma by your speech and words. If you have nothing good to say about Dharma, better to keep quite rather than support Adharma.

one day I would like to see humans being cut and slaughtered in place of animals .....and they are being fed to other ....
it would be one of the best sight of my life.......

Back
Top Bottom