What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

enna villadhi villain dialogueaa?

i used to eat them as a kid but reduced them gradually.

enna villadhi villain dialogueaa?

i used to eat them as a kid but reduced them gradually.

Oh good.... you already know the procedure. Finally we find one area you know more than me :enjoy: (even though I had to provide the form to you) .... I guess experience beats knowledge hand down. :lol:

I guess it is still paining!! :lol:

address yenu kodibedi ,akka....kalla huduga avanu...swalpa hushaaraagi iroo...

Clearly, the hushaaraagi comes and goes haha, but wait, I haven't heard the word 'kalla' in a while, and you may be right in your assessment judging by the tit bits of self righteousness and borderline insanity on display here. Dangerous.

:lol:

It is a stew consisting of slow cooked beef or lamb garnished to taste and served with cooked brains or bone marrow. :smitten:

That's a bit of heaven right here on Earth.

Clearly, the hushaaraagi comes and goes haha, but wait, I haven't heard the word 'kalla' in a while, and you may be right in your assessment judging by the tit bits of self righteousness and borderline insanity on display here. Dangerous.

Ya, nothing like fake chivalry and Sanctimonious advice to make your day eh ? :lol: .... real class ....batli boy eshtyle.

BTW ...I have been looking up status of cow's in Zoroastrianism......guess what I found ?

Fundamental to Zarathushtra’s philosophy is the tender loving care, friendship and stewardship of gentle/graceful animals, pets and livestock; (See the 3rd rhymed verse line,second stanza Yasna 28.1, the second rhymed verse line, second stanza Yasna 31.10, the second rhymed verse line, second stanza Yasna 33.3 and the 5th rhymed verse line Yasna 46.4.)

Yasna 32.8 states about Yima (Yama for hindus), and his great lapse/falling. The second rhymed verse line of Yasna 32.8 states; “to please us men, (Yima) foresworn GD of the living, and bite into the flesh of animals to eat.” The key words are contained in the 2nd stanza of the verse: “gáüsh bagá khvaremnö.” .........and yes, Gaush is same as Gau in Sanskrit.

Yasna 32.12; states “Ma(n)zda has spoken ill omen and ruin for those who kill animals with cries of joy.” This prophecy of perdition applies to individuals, cultures and nations who kill animals mercilessly and treat them with cruelty. The ancient prophet strongly condemns gruesome animal sacrifices and shudders away from the demonic idea that sacrificing animals assures human health, well being and long life, (3rd rhymed verse line, Yasna 32.14.)

It has very strong stand against the unrestrained slaughter and ill treatment of animals, (second rhymed verse line, Yasna 29.1, the second rhymed verse line, Yasna 29.7, the first rhymed verse line, Yasna 32.10, the first rhymed verse line, Yasna 32.12, the second rhymed verse line, Yasna 51.14.)

Furthermore, ravenous meat-eating is strictly prohibited per the second rhymed verse line of Yasna 29.7,

Zarathushtra even defines EVIL; “as willful blindness in matters of the spirit/mind, and not offering protection/stewardship to the creatures,” (third rhymed verse line, Yasna 48.10, per the ancient commentaries.)

Avestan Sages, per the second rhymed verse line of Yasna 32.8, have concluded that the flesh of cow, ox, bull, steer, cattle and wild cattle or “Gáüsh” are not permissible for consumption,

This prohibition is extended to cows of the north, (deer, caribou/reindeer, moose and elk,) bison, buffalo, water buffalo, yak, wild cattle, antelope and gazelle. (For Prohibition against consumption of all forms of wild cattle see Bahram Yasht 22-23.)

You have "Gaush Urva" who is the embodiment of of the spirit of cattle (correct me if I am wrong) and "Gaush Tasha" the creator of cattle.

In Yasht 29.1 we find Gaush Urva complain to Ahura Mazda,

For whoem have you brough me into being,
Who shaped me,
Wrath and Rapine, Aggression and Violence crush me,
No one is my protector,
except you, O lord,
so reveal to me the caring herdsman (Krishna ? :D)

Later when Zarathurshtra is appointed as her protector, Gaush Urva ask's for a powerful warrior to help her (Yasht 29.9)

Funnily enough the SAME story is repeated in the Bhagvata Purana too :D

Ya, nothing like fake chivalry and Sanctimonious advice to make your day eh ? :lol: .... real class ....batli boy eshtyle.

BTW ...I have been looking up status of cow's in Zoroastrianism......guess what I found ?

Fundamental to Zarathushtra’s philosophy is the tender loving care, friendship and stewardship of gentle/graceful animals, pets and livestock; (See the 3rd rhymed verse line,second stanza Yasna 28.1, the second rhymed verse line, second stanza Yasna 31.10, the second rhymed verse line, second stanza Yasna 33.3 and the 5th rhymed verse line Yasna 46.4.)

Yasna 32.8 states about Yima (Yama for hindus), and his great lapse/falling. The second rhymed verse line of Yasna 32.8 states; “to please us men, (Yima) foresworn GD of the living, and bite into the flesh of animals to eat.” The key words are contained in the 2nd stanza of the verse: “gáüsh bagá khvaremnö.” .........and yes, Gaush is same as Gau in Sanskrit.

Yasna 32.12; states “Ma(n)zda has spoken ill omen and ruin for those who kill animals with cries of joy.” This prophecy of perdition applies to individuals, cultures and nations who kill animals mercilessly and treat them with cruelty. The ancient prophet strongly condemns gruesome animal sacrifices and shudders away from the demonic idea that sacrificing animals assures human health, well being and long life, (3rd rhymed verse line, Yasna 32.14.)

It has very strong stand against the unrestrained slaughter and ill treatment of animals, (second rhymed verse line, Yasna 29.1, the second rhymed verse line, Yasna 29.7, the first rhymed verse line, Yasna 32.10, the first rhymed verse line, Yasna 32.12, the second rhymed verse line, Yasna 51.14.)

Furthermore, ravenous meat-eating is strictly prohibited per the second rhymed verse line of Yasna 29.7,

Zarathushtra even defines EVIL; “as willful blindness in matters of the spirit/mind, and not offering protection/stewardship to the creatures,” (third rhymed verse line, Yasna 48.10, per the ancient commentaries.)

Avestan Sages, per the second rhymed verse line of Yasna 32.8, have concluded that the flesh of cow, ox, bull, steer, cattle and wild cattle or “Gáüsh” are not permissible for consumption,

This prohibition is extended to cows of the north, (deer, caribou/reindeer, moose and elk,) bison, buffalo, water buffalo, yak, wild cattle, antelope and gazelle. (For Prohibition against consumption of all forms of wild cattle see Bahram Yasht 22-23.)

You have "Gaush Urva" who is the embodiment of of the spirit of cattle (correct me if I am wrong) and "Gaush Tasha" the creator of cattle.

In Yasht 29.1 we find Gaush Urva complain to Ahura Mazda,

For whoem have you brough me into being,
Who shaped me,
Wrath and Rapine, Aggression and Violence crush me,
No one is my protector,
except you, O lord,
so reveal to me the caring herdsman (Krishna ? :D)

Later when Zarathurshtra is appointed as her protector, Gaush Urva ask's for a powerful warrior to help her (Yasht 29.9)

Funnily enough the SAME story is repeated in the Bhagvata Purana too :D

What we have here is a bunch of barbarians who just because they speak English assume, they know the best. The wisdom the ancient people had is lost to these.

What we have here is a bunch of barbarians who just because they speak English assume, they know the best. The wisdom the ancient people had is lost to these.

Unfortunately what we are seeing that the absence of any sort of wisdom, modern or ancient.

What kind of society do they plan to make by sacrificing morality, ethics and dharmic behavior ? ..by sacrificing pity, sympathy, tenderness, charity, selflessness ....all in the name of being "secular" and "modern".

Unfortunately what we are seeing that the absence of any sort of wisdom, modern or ancient.

What kind of society do they plan to make by sacrificing morality, ethics and dharmic behavior ? ..by sacrificing pity, sympathy, tenderness, charity, selflessness ....all in the name of being "secular" and "modern".

Thankfully people like these are fringe elements. The majority of the society is still traditional.

Holy Cow wala's still whinging? Give it a rest folks,Go chew some pudina leaves and cool down :rofl:
I is angry now. :mad: This zombie thread keeps popping up. So from now I will unleash my Army.
upload_2014-4-15_15-33-18.jpeg

For all thaa Venom-aaa spitting-aaa holier than thou samples here...

Relax hahaha

Back
Top Bottom