What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

milawat kaise.....
beef is from cow.....and pork is from pig.....

we are the largest exporter of beef.....who knows the beef kept in ur fridge is of indian cow....:D:D
Good to know you can differentiate......as long as it is halal who cares if it was an Indian cow or a Mauritian cow...

The last time I was there, i wanted to trek from Jog Falls to Unchalli Falls(another superb waterfall) but was advised against it as I was told there would be a lot of snakes in the forests during spring-time.:( Our village lies kinda in between and equidistant from Jog and Unchalli falls.
Did I forget to mention that my maternal grandparents live next to the beach, and a similar one to what you mentioned?:D

Yup, been to Unchalli too and it was amazing. Hundreds of birds flying through those falls. Moss and small pink flowers growing on the wet rock walls.:smitten:

Why are some people so lucky? A house on the beach or next to one :angry:. I will have to do something to land myself a place like that. I should move to Karwar or some such place.

:lol: He got banned? For what?

LOL.........its a long time back.... BTW it was A + dvaita + Agrata making it visarga sandhi ? translating as Non Dualistic Philosophy Leadership, put together becomes Leader of Advaita or master of advaita.

Yup, been to Unchalli too and it was amazing. Hundreds of birds flying through those falls. Moss and small pink flowers growing on the wet rock walls.:smitten:

Why are some people so lucky? A house on the beach or next to one :angry:. I will have to do something to land myself a place like that. I should move to Karwar or some such place.

Unchalli falls was sort of my hangout place with cousins whenever I used to go during my sem breaks. Been a while since I have been there though.

Karwar too is a nice place, and has a lot of Marathi and Konkani influence. You'd find it much more easy to integrate there.:)

LOL.........its a long time back.... BTW it was A + dvaita + Agrata making it visarga sandhi ? translating as Non Dualistic Philosophy Leadership, put together becomes Leader of Advaita or master of advaita.

It's swara-sandhi, IMO. Visarga is when (A-kara)+(A/Aa-kara) combine to form (O-kara) shabdas.

Last edited:
Unchalli falls was sort of my hangout place with cousins whenever I used to go during my sem breaks. Been a while since I have been there though.

Karwar too is a nice place, and has a lot of Marathi and Konkani influence. You'd find it much more easy to integrate there.:)

Lucky guy. I have no problems with integrating Shimoga or Karwar. Just need an out from the city. Have cousins in Shimoga and family friends in Karwar about a kilometer away from the beach. Can go over for a holiday anytime.

He held you up and pawed you,
He sniffed you and he licked you,
He nibbled you and he gnawed you,
Finding no juice he flicked you,
O ruby,
I know that it surprised you,
but be grateful for your fate,
He could have pulvarized you,
You could be what he just ate.

It's swara-sandhi, IMO. Visarga is when (A-kara)+(A/Aa-kara) combine to form (O-kara) shabdas.

Anything with a vowel is a swara sandhi. Merging A resulting in Aa is visarga sandhi. It might be Yana sandhi.

Last edited:
Lucky guy. I have no problems with integrating Shimoga or Karwar. Just need an out from the city. Have cousins in Shimoga and family friends in Karwar about a kilometer away from the beach. Can go over for a holiday anytime.

Karwar is a much better place than Shimoga, IMO. Shimoga city is actually just like Bangalore in many ways. Bangalore really doesn't have a lot going for it in terms of Nature these days. I can still vividly remember my childhood when summers were hardly hot. Not the case anymore.

O ruby,

Anything with a vowel is a swara sandhi. Merging A resulting in Aa is visarga sandhi. It might be Yana sandhi.

I'm a bit rusty on the different sandhi-samasas these days. Haven't bothered to refresh them in years, and I'm no genius with a photographic memory. But it's definitely not Yan Sandhi mate.

Karwar is a much better place than Shimoga, IMO. Shimoga city is actually just like Bangalore in many ways. Bangalore really doesn't have a lot going for it in terms of Nature these days. I can still vividly remember my childhood when summers were hardly hot. Not the case anymore.

Yup, shady gardens and Bungalows. Bangalore was very picturesque. Now it is a nightmare in all the extension areas. I feel suffocated to look at the buildings, especially on Hosur road and Bannerghatta.

Shimoga is green. Karwar is dusty like that coastal belt is during the rest of the year. Even in Goa you go, there is 1/2 inch thick dust on all plants the rest of the year apart from monsoon.

I'm a bit rusty on the different sandhi-samasas these days. Haven't bothered to refresh them in years, and I'm no genius with a photographic memory. But it's definitely not Yan Sandhi mate.

..... as I said I studied it formally many many moons ago, ...... of late I am more of an expert on Radio communication. :angel:

O ruby,

Still butthurt? Give it a rest now, or you haven't learned a lesson yet? :)

Yup, shady gardens and Bungalows. Bangalore was very picturesque. Now it is a nightmare in all the extension areas. I feel suffocated to look at the buildings, especially on Hosur road and Bannerghatta.

Shimoga is green. Karwar is dusty like that coastal belt is during the rest of the year. Even in Goa you go, there is 1/2 inch thick dust on all plants the rest of the year apart from monsoon.

I swear! Whattan eyesore Bangalore has turned into these days. :tsk: And how could you forget the dust in Bangalore? One outing in traffic and my nostrils feel like I'm back in the foundry lab of my BE days.:fie:

I swear! Whattan eyesore Bangalore has turned into these days. :tsk: And how could you forget the dust in Bangalore? One outing in traffic and my nostrils feel like I'm back in the foundry lab of my BE days.:fie:

I do not go out much, just opposite to my house there are a couple of trees with lots of squirrels. Feel like I have my piece of oasis :)

Still butthurt? Give it a rest now, or you haven't learned a lesson yet? :)

For you :lol:

butthurt-report-form.jpg

A friend of mine is living in 'bharath nagar'near byadarahalli magadi road...that place is too nice....its on the top of a cliff....full of trees,flowers and grasslands...4-5 gardens around 4 k.m circle...calm atmosphere and very less traffic....only problem is the shortage of water,that too only in April -mid of May.....o
otherwise its good for living......

Bangalore inda bus ide, but trains illa. Shimoga city vargu train ide ashte. Sirsi ge hogo buses ella usually jog falls hatra stop madatve. Bus nalli around 7 hours beku.

Oh, didn't know about that.:tup: In which texts are the time denominations mentioned?
And what exactly does adwityagrata mean?:partay:
thumba upakaara,swamiii......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom