What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

lol...I don't know what religious scriptures u follow....but don't just follow it blindly.....

Religious scripture do explain many things and this knowledge is given by the supreme Creator only.

humans make their own status and achieve their own destiny.....and so do other things....
so, there is no status which any Supreme creator has given to human.....
humans are still animal.....in each and ever sense.....

Humans for sure can reach to any status by his/her deeds which have been laid by the Supreme Creator. By the way do you believe in the existence of the Supreme Creator ?

Religious scripture do explain many things and this knowledge is given by the supreme Creator only.
yes they do explain many things.....but don't follow them blindly.....

Humans for sure can reach to any status by his/her deeds which have been laid by the Supreme Creator. By the way do you believe in the existence of the Supreme Creator ?
supreme creator created every thing if u believe....
and humans are no special just because we have more grey matter.....
humans are animals....

By the way do you believe in the existence of the Supreme Creator ?
I do not know ...its a tough question to answer.....
I do and I don't......

yes they do explain many things.....but don't follow them blindly.....

So you are asking me to defy the Supreme Creator by not following them.

supreme creator created every thing if u believe....
and humans are no special just because we have more grey matter.....
humans are animals....

Supreme Creator created everything for a purpose and that is to worship him and follow the rules laid by him. Humans are not animals who do good deeds.

I do not know ...its a tough question to answer.....
I do and I don't......

Do you follow any scripture ?

So you are asking me to defy the Supreme Creator by not following them
I am not asking u to do any thing...just prove me humans are nt animal and get over this....follow whatever u want...none of my business.....

Supreme Creator created everything for a purpose and that is to worship him and follow the rules laid by him. Humans are not animals who do good deeds.
did that supreme creator came down to tell u this.....
and who said animals don't do good deeds.....prove this too.....
u don't understand animals doesn't mean they don't do anything good....
good and bad are just relative term....what good for me can be bad for u and vice versa...

Do you follow any scripture ?
i believe in the God in my heart.....if I am wrong he will show me the right path....
no need to read scriptures......

Marathi-kannada mix ? ....I grew up in Mumbai as a Malayali in a gujarati neighborhood so that helped me pick up malayalam, marathi, gujarati & Hindi. So really having a mixed background can also be a blessing. Since both parents knew sanskrit I got a solid base in sanskrit too, but I learnt sanskrit in school to for 3 years.....rest is easy when your foundations are strong.

Kannada-Tamil. As illegal tenants in Navy quarters, we moved from one house to another or another colony every 2 years or so. So having a lot of friends or picking up languages becomes hard. Very shallow roots.

Oh, didn't know about that.:tup: In which texts are the time denominations mentioned?
And what exactly does adwityagrata mean?:partay:

Manu Antara is mentioned in the vayu puran, Bhagawata puranam and Linga puranam. The time denominations can be computed from the surya sidhantha which is a book on astrology. I recall you telling me that your grand father was a jotish ? ..or was it someone else ?

Adwityagrata would mean master of the vedas or Master of the Advaita philosophy or non duality philosophy :D

Kannada-Tamil. As illegal tenants in Navy quarters, we moved from one house to another or another colony every 2 years or so. So having a lot of friends or picking up languages becomes hard. Very shallow roots.

Then its time to learn sanskrit. I highly recommend it. No Dharmic text can truly be understood unless the person knows Sanskrit. Its a long journey but you are young and if you start now it will be a rewarding experience. A marathon mind you, but very few make it anyway so you have nothing to fear.

It will also give you a strong base in languages and it is relatively easier to understand other Indian languages since most of them have sanskrit roots anyway. The more language you know, the more culture you understand and you then understand India better. Its a good tool for leadership as well.

I never said that anything that makes money is good, that's why I advised you to read slowly or take help.
No, but anyone discussing rape, sex, molestation and prostitution in a 'beef export' thread needs to see a doctor, again it is YOUR mental retardation at work.
Beef export is not immoral, neither is beef eating.
First make some efforts on your own to know.
Maybe for you, but all who are born as Hindus are not bound follow it by the book, there is no compulsion, and this certainly doesn't apply to non-Hindus.
All who are born as Hindus are not bound follow it by the book, there is no compulsion, and this certainly doesn't apply to non-Hindus.
Because you are showing similar characteristics.
LOL, I said this from the very beginning, are you suffering from memory loss? Different states has different rules on this, and centre can't interfere here.

I think we have reach a dead end. You are now back tracking and then repeating yourself. No fun anymore.

Time for adios.........Throw away your false pride and learn to keep an open mind if you want to learn anything. Learn to listen, not hear and think for yourself without the shackles of social programming. :wave:

Then its time to learn sanskrit. I highly recommend it. No Dharmic text can truly be understood unless the person knows Sanskrit. Its a long journey but you are young and if you start now it will be a rewarding experience. A marathon mind you, but very few make it anyway so you have nothing to fear.
It will also give you a strong base in languages and it is relatively easier to understand other Indian languages since most of them have sanskrit roots anyway. The more language you know, the more culture you understand and you then understand India better. Its a good tool for leadership as well.

I had Sanskrit for 3 years from 8th to 10th. I just managed to scrape through. I do superficially understand most Indian languages, that comes from watching regional movies on Saturdays on DD. I just quit my job last month, so now I have a lot of time to read and learn stuff.

There are excellent forums which do a very good job of explaining various Hindu themes. Hindudharmaforum being one of them.

I had Sanskrit for 3 years from 8th to 10th. I just managed to scrape through. I do superficially understand most Indian languages, that comes from watching regional movies on Saturdays on DD. I just quit my job last month, so now I have a lot of time to read and learn stuff.

There are excellent forums which do a very good job of explaining various Hindu themes. Hindudharmaforum being one of them.

.....how old are you, if you don't mind me asking ........ I am in my mid 30's, married with kids (just so that you don't misunderstand) :D

I am not asking u to do any thing...just prove me humans are nt animal and get over this....follow whatever u want...none of my business.....

Supreme Creator has created both humans and animals and both dwell in their communities .

6-38 There is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the Book, and they (all) shall be gathered to their Lord in the end.

40-79 It is Allah Who made cattle for you, that ye may use some for riding and some for food;
40-80 And there are (other) advantages in them for you (besides); that ye may through them attain to any need (there may be) in your hearts; and on them and on ships ye are carried.

did that supreme creator came down to tell u this.....

Why you think religious scriptures are revealed on messengers ?

and who said animals don't do good deeds.....prove this too.....
u don't understand animals doesn't mean they don't do anything good....
good and bad are just relative term....what good for me can be bad for u and vice versa...

You are asking questions by yourself . Its there in scriptures that animals are created to help and assist human.Animals and insects are having thier own communities . Prophet Sulaiman Pbuh use to communicate with birds and insects according to Scriptures .

i believe in the God in my heart.....if I am wrong he will show me the right path....
no need to read scriptures......

Scriptures should be read and that's why scriptures are revealed.

I think we have reach a dead end. You are now back tracking and then repeating yourself. No fun anymore.

Time for adios.........Throw away your false pride and learn to keep an open mind if you want to learn anything. Learn to listen, not hear and think for yourself without the shackles of social programming. :wave:

Exactly the same advise for you, with two additional advises; learn to respect different view points & opinions even if you don't agree with them, and aggression is counter-productive!! Adios. :wave:

LOL. Don't worry, no fear of that. I am 4-5 years older to you.

Did I mention wrong side of mid 30's :D ?

Exactly the same advise for you, with two additional advises; learn to respect different view points & opinions even if you don't agree with them, and aggression is counter-productive!! Adios. :wave:

Sorry, I only respect sensible opinions backed by facts and sound logic that pass Reasoning...... and in a world full of sheeps, its always the Lion who gets to be king...............in other (secular) words "the meek do not really inherit the earth"

Back
Top Bottom