What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

@Manvantaratruti Modale Malayalam baratte anta helbittidre ishtella confusion aagta ne irlilla. :lol:

Some confusion is good ....helps me weed out the rot :D

Howda? Naanantu avnu Malayalam balasiddanna node illa. Ivatte nodtirodu in fact. Abjktu kooda avnige baralla anta helda. Hence I assumed he'd checked with him before.

LOL....so now Abjktu is the supreme authority in declaring someone as a Malayali or not ? :cheesy:....I don't speak it because I don't need to. The same way you do not find me speaking Kannada, Telugu or Marathi or Hindi etc..

....are you seriously suggest I have some ulterior motive in pretending to be a malayali in a pakistan forum ? :lol: ......I am not guynextdoor :devil:

you are no malayali...i know..you can't even write a word in proper malayalam..
go and read some 'rigveda'..you kudumi..

...just because I don't fraternize the mallu thread in members's section of the forum ?

I though I just gave you some choicest "theri" in Malayalam ..... I can always provide more if you keep asking for it. :P

Kudumi is not so bad .......all Nair's used to keep it too. :D

Nairs.jpg

Last edited:
He's perhaps trying a little too hard to stand out. What say, @Manvantaratruti ?:DWhat does your name mean, anyways? Sounds like an anagram of some place.

Manvantaratruti is Manu-antara-Truti or the smallest time frame in the Age of Manu.

14 Manu antara makes a kalpa i.e. 1 day for Brahma. Truti is the smallest unit of time in Hinduism, it is 1/1700 of a second.

I have sahasranamam :D.

I know what mairande means. It's the nickname for a friend of mine.:lol:

Now its a nickname for a friend of your's in pdf too :lol:

Last edited:
Moronic argument, beef export as an economic activity can be compared with pork export, chicken export, fish export, prawn export, even with any other export of products, goods, etc. but certainly not with prostitution, these are completely unrelated. The worry is, you are constantly showing signs of perversion.

LOL..... on the contrary you display moronic understand. Sex is a multi billion $ industry. Sex tourism is a multi billion $ industry too. :lol: ...I am not sure why these realities offend your sensibilities. Don't you watch **** on the net you prude ?

This proves that you know nothing about cattle, not even the basic things, but came to lecture here anyway. :lol: Bulls that are used for labour jobs like tilling land are castrated bulls or bullocks, not fit for breeding, breeding is done by a handful of lucky non-castrated bulls, they are of no other use. For tilling land so many castrated bulls are not required at all, people keep many cows but only a few bulls, mostly two. And their labour job is also being taken away by tractors. That's why bulls go to slaughter houses in Bangladesh.
Rest of your comment is again moronic, slaughtering bulls are not same as killing human beings, that's why nobody calls you a genocidal Nazi when you "Gas" the mosquitoes at your home with sprays or evaporators.:lol:

Castrated bulls are called an Ox ...bet you din't know that either. :lol:

And there are plenty of Ox in India and they are used for tilling land and transport and cow dung. Most Bulls are only kept for breeding as they are too aggressive. That does not mean we kill them.

There is barely any loss to Indian psyche, not evident so far, a few stray cases (if any) may take psychiatric help. :coffee:

There is plenty of evidence, You being one. Take a good long hard look in the mirror....then again you are blinded by "secularism" so it is doubtful if you will see anything.

When? It may be adharma to hardliners like you, not for the liberals.

LOL......back to spinning your own version of Dharma. Like a dogs tail that refuse to be straightened.

Tomorrow some people might claim idol worshiping also does all that, should we ban it?

A lot of them already claim it. Try idol worshiping in the North East of India :lol: or building a temple in Kashmir :P This is where "Majority" rule comes in.....see how that works to demolish your earlier claim.

That was preciously your obsession.

FAIL......who was the on who introduced "jihad" " fatwa" "crusade" and "mullas" in the debate ? :lol:

It is a legal business in many states, nothing adharmic about it.

Legality has NOTHING to do with Dharma. Laws can also be changed, unlike Dharma.

Not in state matters, try it.

Even recently few of the state federal rights were transferred back to the center. It can be done and most certainly should be done for certain matters.

Uttara Kannada sumar dodda District. So adralli konkan region jote Malenad region kooda baratte. Nam ooru Jog falls inda around 50kms dooradallide.
aagalli guru,...jog falls ge henge hoguvudu???bengaluru inda bus/train unta???illa...shivamoga hogi ..mathe allinda hog beka???hogokke est hour beku???

He was warned and I think given a negative rating too because he spoke in Malayalam. Anyways, when whole of India complains of the mallu fraternity and partiality, he stands out from such grouping.:lol:

Also it is besides the point, someone claiming to be a Nair or a Namboodiri need not necessarily speak Malayalam. Hordes of Malayalis left Kerala since decades and there are lots of new generation nairs and other castes all over India who may not be able to speak the language.

Same issue with other language people too. I.e,. Yours truly.

It is unfair to blame mallu for grouping, I work with all communities and everyone does it. There are kannada grouping, Tamil grouping, punjabi grouping, etc..

Most mallu's who have left their land still stick to malayalam and can at least speak it, if not read and write it. I can read and write mallu too....but to be fair I have not read any great works of literature in malayalam .....unless you count 'Nana' as a work of art :D

You do not read/write kannada ?

Thats why satans are allowed to do, like hindus in Pakistan.

They are brave people to live among satans.

LOL..... on the contrary you display moronic understand. Sex is a multi billion $ industry. Sex tourism is a multi billion $ industry too. :lol: ...I am not sure why these realities offend your sensibilities. Don't you watch **** on the net you prude ?

I am sure you have lots of understanding about the sex industry, its workings, & economic prospects, but please leave the cows from your sex industry. Sex industry earns money, beef selling earns money, so beef is bad, how funny, then tomato or spinach selling is also bad.

See a doctor, you are constantly bringing rape, sex, molestation, prostitution in a completely unrelated thread.

Castrated bulls are called an Ox ...bet you din't know that either. :lol:

And there are plenty of Ox in India and they are used for tilling land and transport and cow dung. Most Bulls are only kept for breeding as they are too aggressive. That does not mean we kill them.

Check again, a castrated bull is called ox, bullock, and a bull also in different countries, you didn't make any extraordinary discovery that I didn't know, :lol: now to make you understand better:

"And there are plenty of Ox in India and they are used for tilling land and transport and cow dung" -- yap! And they are much more in numbers than required, people don't keep as many ox/bullock as they keep cows.

"Most Bulls are only kept for breeding as they are too aggressive." -- You don't know, right? :lol: They are NOT kept for breeding as they are too aggressive, but they are aggressive as they are kept for breeding without castration, and do you know what are the other physical & characteristics differences between a castrated & non-castrated bull, apart from the missing thing?

"That does not mean we kill them." -- What else we should do with excess livestock? One of the purpose of most livestock is supply of meat.

There is plenty of evidence, You being one. Take a good long hard look in the mirror....then again you are blinded by "secularism" so it is doubtful if you will see anything.

Now you have lost the track of the argument, and for me cows/bulls are just livestock without any extra sensibilities attached to them.

LOL......back to spinning your own version of Dharma. Like a dogs tail that refuse to be straightened.

No, I am not, read again, find someone intelligent and ask for help.

A lot of them already claim it. Try idol worshiping in the North East of India :lol: or building a temple in Kashmir :P This is where "Majority" rule comes in.....see how that works to demolish your earlier claim.

It demolishes nothing, one wrong doesn't justify another, I am for taking strong government action in those places and ensure minority Hindus do get their rights, but doing the opposite in Hindu majority areas won't help those minority Hindus, and you are going off-topic again.

FAIL......who was the on who introduced "jihad" " fatwa" "crusade" and "mullas" in the debate ? :lol:

Chauthi fail, who was the one to bring Hindutva here?

Legality has NOTHING to do with Dharma. Laws can also be changed, unlike Dharma.

It can be changed in state level, but should not be changed.

Even recently few of the state federal rights were transferred back to the center. It can be done and most certainly should be done for certain matters.

Which ones? It is damn difficult to interfere in state matters, and centre is helpless if states don't implement a controversial centre law in practice.

It is unfair to blame mallu for grouping, I work with all communities and everyone does it. There are kannada grouping, Tamil grouping, punjabi grouping, etc..

Most mallu's who have left their land still stick to malayalam and can at least speak it, if not read and write it. I can read and write mallu too....but to be fair I have not read any great works of literature in malayalam .....unless you count 'Nana' as a work of art :D

You do not read/write kannada ?

I was kidding about that groupism. I have no issues with it, but have heard people talk about it. Knew some cousins of a mallu friend of mine from Bhilai. They did not know how to speak Malayalam.

LOL I speak horrible Kannada, what to say of reading and writing it. I come from a mixed language background and grew up in Mumbai and we moved house a lot within the city too. So never formed a solid language base in anything.

I was kidding about that groupism. I have no issues with it, but have heard people talk about it. Knew some cousins of a mallu friend of mine from Bhilai. They did not know how to speak Malayalam.

LOL I speak horrible Kannada, what to say of reading and writing it. I come from a mixed language background and grew up in Mumbai and we moved house a lot within the city too. So never formed a solid language base in anything.

Marathi-kannada mix ? ....I grew up in Mumbai as a Malayali in a gujarati neighborhood so that helped me pick up malayalam, marathi, gujarati & Hindi. So really having a mixed background can also be a blessing. Since both parents knew sanskrit I got a solid base in sanskrit too, but I learnt sanskrit in school to for 3 years.....rest is easy when your foundations are strong.

I am sure you have lots of understanding about the sex industry, its workings, & economic prospects, but please leave the cows from your sex industry. Sex industry earns money, beef selling earns money, so beef is bad, how funny, then tomato or spinach selling is also bad.

Do you know what a logical fallacy is, how about cherry picking ?

You were the one making the logical argument that anything that makes money is good :P...but looks like you have backtracked real fast. :lol:

See a doctor, you are constantly bringing rape, sex, molestation, prostitution in a completely unrelated thread.

You mean anyone who discusses rape, sex, molestation and prostitution needs to see a doctor ? :cheesy: ...see how selective cherry picking works ?

Introducing other unfavorable examples of immoral money making is very much relevant when a argument is made that making money is not linked to morality or dharma. Even if you are too stupid to get it, there are others who will understand the logic.

Check again, a castrated bull is called ox, bullock, and a bull also in different countries, you didn't make any extraordinary discovery that I didn't know, :lol: now to make you understand better:
"And there are plenty of Ox in India and they are used for tilling land and transport and cow dung" -- yap! And they are much more in numbers than required, people don't keep as many ox/bullock as they keep cows.
"Most Bulls are only kept for breeding as they are too aggressive." -- You don't know, right? :lol: They are NOT kept for breeding as they are too aggressive, but they are aggressive as they are kept for breeding without castration, and do you know what are the other physical & characteristics differences between a castrated & non-castrated bull, apart from the missing thing?

Feel free to tell us how a ox differs from a bull apart from his missing balls. :coffee:

"That does not mean we kill them." -- What else we should do with excess livestock? One of the purpose of most livestock is supply of meat.

We let them live, preferable provide them a shelter. That is the Hindu way of life.

Now you have lost the track of the argument, and for me cows/bulls are just livestock without any extra sensibilities attached to them.

In Hinduism Dharma itself is represented as a Bull. If you had any knowledge of the bhagavad Gita you would have already known this. The four legs of Dharma being austerity, cleanliness, mercy and truthfulness. So you are wrong, they are lot more sensibilities attached to them and just because you are ignorant does not mean the rest of the world is just as ignorant.

Chauthi fail, who was the one to bring Hindutva here?

Yes I brought in Hindutva, and you brought in "fatwa" "jihad" 'crusade' and "mullah" :lol: ...thank you for admitting it here. I will continue to speak on Hinduism, while you continue to drag in islam and christianity. LOL.

It can be changed in state level, but should not be changed.

LOL.....I am glad you have come around to agreeing to this too.

Do you know what a logical fallacy is, how about cherry picking ?
You were the one making the logical argument that anything that makes money is good :P...but looks like you have backtracked real fast. :lol:

I never said that anything that makes money is good, that's why I advised you to read slowly or take help.

You mean anyone who discusses rape, sex, molestation and prostitution needs to see a doctor ? :cheesy: ...see how selective cherry picking works ?

No, but anyone discussing rape, sex, molestation and prostitution in a 'beef export' thread needs to see a doctor, again it is YOUR mental retardation at work.

Introducing other unfavorable examples of immoral money making is very much relevant when a argument is made that making money is not linked to morality or dharma. Even if you are too stupid to get it, there are others who will understand the logic.

Beef export is not immoral, neither is beef eating.

Feel free to tell us how a ox differs from a bull apart from his missing balls. :coffee:

First make some efforts on your own to know.

We let them live, preferable provide them a shelter. That is the Hindu way of life.

Maybe for you, but all who are born as Hindus are not bound follow it by the book, there is no compulsion, and this certainly doesn't apply to non-Hindus.

In Hinduism Dharma itself is represented as a Bull. If you had any knowledge of the bhagavad Gita you would have already known this. The four legs of Dharma being austerity, cleanliness, mercy and truthfulness. So you are wrong, they are lot more sensibilities attached to them and just because you are ignorant does not mean the rest of the world is just as ignorant.

All who are born as Hindus are not bound follow it by the book, there is no compulsion, and this certainly doesn't apply to non-Hindus.

Yes I brought in Hindutva, and you brought in "fatwa" "jihad" 'crusade' and "mullah" :lol: ...thank you for admitting it here. I will continue to speak on Hinduism, while you continue to drag in islam and christianity. LOL.

Because you are showing similar characteristics.

LOL.....I am glad you have come around to agreeing to this too.

LOL, I said this from the very beginning, are you suffering from memory loss? Different states has different rules on this, and centre can't interfere here.

whatever u want to call urself to satisfy ur ego......
humans are nothing more than animals.......with 453gm of brain inside of their skull......

Supreme Creator has created human as the viceroy of the earth and have commanded angels to fall down in prostration before him .

aagalli guru,...jog falls ge henge hoguvudu???bengaluru inda bus/train unta???illa...shivamoga hogi ..mathe allinda hog beka???hogokke est hour beku???

Bangalore inda bus ide, but trains illa. Shimoga city vargu train ide ashte. Sirsi ge hogo buses ella usually jog falls hatra stop madatve. Bus nalli around 7 hours beku.

Manvantaratruti is Manu-antara-Truti or the smallest time frame in the Age of Manu.

14 Manu antara makes a kalpa i.e. 1 day for Brahma. Truti is the smallest unit of time in Hinduism, it is 1/1700 of a second.

I have sahasranamam :D.

Oh, didn't know about that.:tup: In which texts are the time denominations mentioned?
And what exactly does adwityagrata mean?:partay:

Last edited:
Supreme Creator has created human as the viceroy of the earth and have commanded angels to fall down in prostration before him .
how do u know ...have u met any.......

humans are animals.....and in some cases they behave like insects....worst than animals....
period...

how do u know ...have u met any.......

Its according to religious scriptures.

humans are animals.....and in some cases they behave like insects....worst than animals....
period...

Here you are talking about behavior and i am talking about the status which the human got from the Supreme Creator.

Its according to religious scriptures.
lol...I don't know what religious scriptures u follow....but don't just follow it blindly.....

Here you are talking about behavior and i am talking about the status which the human got from the Supreme Creator.
humans make their own status and achieve their own destiny.....and so do other things....
so, there is no status which any Supreme creator has given to human.....
humans are still animal.....in each and ever sense.....

Back
Top Bottom