What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

^^^^ what is that???are you a tamilan???
the correct malayalam is 'manassillayoda mairante naayinte mone'..first,go and learn to talk malayalam properly..after that we can howl about english,sanskrit and marati..

LOL.... really ? you want to debate on spelling malayalam words in English ? :lol:

Don't worry about my language skills.....You are in no position to judge me on that or anything else.

LOL.... really ? you want to debate on spelling malayalam words in English ? :lol:

Don't worry about my language skills.....You are in no position to judge me on that or anything else.
you are no malayali...i know..you can't even write a word in proper malayalam..
go and read some 'rigveda'..you kudumi..

Howda? Naanantu avnu Malayalam balasiddanna node illa. Ivatte nodtirodu in fact. Abjktu kooda avnige baralla anta helda. Hence I assumed he'd checked with him before.

He was warned and I think given a negative rating too because he spoke in Malayalam. Anyways, when whole of India complains of the mallu fraternity and partiality, he stands out from such grouping.:lol:

Also it is besides the point, someone claiming to be a Nair or a Namboodiri need not necessarily speak Malayalam. Hordes of Malayalis left Kerala since decades and there are lots of new generation nairs and other castes all over India who may not be able to speak the language.

Same issue with other language people too. I.e,. Yours truly.

Bahu-Bhasha Visharad Maharishi was actually posting about Pubic hair,Dog etc in what reads like Malayalam, a few posts above.

He was warned and I think given a negative rating too because he spoke in Malayalam. Anyways, when whole of India complains of the mallu fraternity and partiality, he stands out from such grouping.:lol:
He's perhaps trying a little too hard to stand out. What say, @Manvantaratruti ?:DWhat does your name mean, anyways? Sounds like an anagram of some place.

Bahu-Bhasha Visharad Maharishi was actually posting about Pubic hair,Dog etc in what reads like Malayalam, a few posts above.

I know what mairande means. It's the nickname for a friend of mine.:lol:

Wow over 80 pages and still going on..... would be much more useful if people were discussing about the real issues concerning this country like poverty, corruption, bureaucracy, infrastructure, law and order, naxalism and terrorism etc etc etc....

But instead, we have to talk about eating stuff that might offend others.... Only in India :tup: :D

i dont understand.....please check only south Indians are fighting on this issue....whats your problem bro cant we untie on a single thing......u know what when u were out of your emotions look at this forum u were look as bunch of retards...why most of north Indians not participating on your quest...y u ppl want to look fool on a tread started by non indian

Yes without any problem. Anyway Pakistan don't even ban alcohol for minorties. They make alot of money from selling it to muslim customers.

According to Quran its the work of satan and have been commanded to believers to abstain it.

5-90 O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.
5-91 Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?
5-92 Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and beware (of evil): if ye do turn back, know ye that it is Our Messenger's duty to proclaim (the message) in the clearest manner.
5-93 On those who believe and do deeds of righteousness there is no blame for what they ate (in the past), when they guard themselves from evil, and believe, and do deeds of righteousness,- (or) again, guard themselves from evil and believe,- (or) again, guard themselves from evil and do good. For Allah loveth those who do good.

So ? ....even prostitution make economic sense. I am sure you promote it. :coffee:

Moronic argument, beef export as an economic activity can be compared with pork export, chicken export, fish export, prawn export, even with any other export of products, goods, etc. but certainly not with prostitution, these are completely unrelated. The worry is, you are constantly showing signs of perversion.

Bulls are used for breeding and tilling land. They contribute more than they take from earth. Unlike humans. By the same logic, why not promote killing unproductive and deficient humans to save available resources for the 'superior' race ? ...sound familiar.

This proves that you know nothing about cattle, not even the basic things, but came to lecture here anyway. :lol: Bulls that are used for labour jobs like tilling land are castrated bulls or bullocks, not fit for breeding, breeding is done by a handful of lucky non-castrated bulls, they are of no other use. For tilling land so many castrated bulls are not required at all, people keep many cows but only a few bulls, mostly two. And their labour job is also being taken away by tractors. That's why bulls go to slaughter houses in Bangladesh.
Rest of your comment is again moronic, slaughtering bulls are not same as killing human beings, that's why nobody calls you a genocidal Nazi when you "Gas" the mosquitoes at your home with sprays or evaporators.:lol:

Profit is not only measured in terms of money. The loss to the Indian psyche is much more. Illegal smuggling should stop irrespective of weather we slaughter bulls or not :lol:

There is barely any loss to Indian psyche, not evident so far, a few stray cases (if any) may take psychiatric help. :coffee:

LOL...I am glad you have come around to admitting it is Adharma to Hindus, Buddhist, Jains & Sikhs.

When? It may be adharma to hardliners like you, not for the liberals.

Indian constitution has set clear guidelines on hate speech and ANY activity that promote enmities between communities and stir trouble. The legal precedence for a ban is very clear in this case.

Tomorrow some people might claim idol worshiping also does all that, should we ban it?

:lol:......a strawman. This might be your obsession, I don't care a fcuk what they do.

That was preciously your obsession.

Hence time to ban it to prevent further erosion of Dharmic way of life and Dharmic morality and values that define India and has sustained India for millennia.

It is a legal business in many states, nothing adharmic about it.

Even in a federal structure Center has enough right and power and privileges to set the law and boundaries.

Not in state matters, try it.

Last edited:
Humans are the most intelligent creation who are above a part of other creations of the Supreme Creator and its our deeds which defines us.
whatever u want to call urself to satisfy ur ego......
humans are nothing more than animals.......with 453gm of brain inside of their skull......

Back
Top Bottom