What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Funny you should ask ........ below is the map of nations with Mad Cow Disease.

Global_mad_cow_cases_map.PNG

Expect India to be added to that list if a significant population starts eating Beef.
aek doubt hai,bhai...why Africa,Latin America,China,Australia,,Russia ...not in the list???
don't they eat beef???uthar dijiye..

African native people eat very little to no beef,they are all pure chicken guys.There are so many jokes making fun of black people being chicken junkies.

Latin American native people also eat much more vegetables and wild game and pork much more than beef,all except argentina,the colon cancer candidates.

Chinese are also pork guys,Australia not much beef again,Russia is way less beef,way less.

African native people eat very little to no beef,they are all pure chicken guys.There are so many jokes making fun of black people being chicken junkies.

Latin American native people also eat much more vegetables and wild game and pork much more than beef,all except argentina,the colon cancer candidates.

Chinese are also pork guys,Australia not much beef again,Russia is way less beef,way less.

The United States, Brazil, Japan and the People's Republic of China are the world's four largest consumers of beef.

Brazil consumes way less per capita and so do China.

Japan could be doing it just for kicks,traditionally they are a fish n rice folk.

i am not a regular beef eater.....may be only 4-5 times a year.....personally,i prefer fish more than meat...

i dont have an issue with anyone eating anything,the idea here is that liberals like to prove their choice is better by some random reasons,i only like to point that out.

Brazil consumes way less per capita and so do China.

Japan could be doing it just for kicks,traditionally they are a fish n rice folk.

China's beef imports this year could climb to 550,000 tonnes, up from 400,000 tonnes in 2013, In the case of Brazilian beef, Hong Kong displaced Russia as the top buyer in 2013, with shipments climbing three-fold to 360,000 tonnes, 860,000 tons or so of beef consumed in Japan.

lol humans are animal....I know.....
but I like only milk in animal product.....:D:D

humans are not animals and are the best creation.

aek doubt hai,bhai...why Africa,Latin America,China,Australia,,Russia ...not in the list???
don't they eat beef???uthar dijiye..

Guru, avn kooda Keraladavane. Avn jote Hindi nal yaak maadtadtidiya?:)

lol....
may be darwin was wrong....still humans are animal.....
prove it wrong.....if u say humans are nt animal......

Humans were created in the best form and are the most intelligent creation of the Supreme Creator.

Back
Top Bottom