What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

You are missing the whole point of the argument, why should one buy some other food instead of beef if he doesn't even consider consuming beef is bad or sinful?

And Dharma itself is reforming and changing with time, a lot of things that are non-issue now were Adharma a 100 years ago.

You want to be grateful to cow for its milk, then what about bulls? And what about goats and buffaloes and camels, don't they deserve the same respect? Don't you want to be grateful to plants for giving us oxygen and nurturing the environment, and stop eating vegetables?

I have gone over this conversation with you with regards to sanctity of all life forms and I don't think I can be bothered to explain to you over again the whole concept. Your understanding of Dharma is as flawed as your reasoning on practical everything you have debated here.

Dharma is as changeable as the cosmic laws of universe.

no,economy is the most relative concept ever compared to moral dogmas.

btw many dharmics who dont eat beef dont also go crazy on chicken/mutton,even that is in moderation.

so,please.

That is about 40% of Indians who do not eat any kind of meat or fish. Add 5% vegan and vegetarian population in Western countries.

@DRAY Ping me when these 'Dharmiks' try to justify the consciousness of Gau mata is greater than the mutton or chicken they devour with utmost pleasure. :D

Don't forget the Gau pita also, their hearts melt for Gau pitas also, although they are okay with the practice of castrating Gau pitas and putting them to hard labour. :lol:

I have entered this debate in the 2nd page, post #26, not in a mood to quit yet!! :D

Thank you for your views.But it was not my point and @DRAY explained it quite well,much better than me.

If your upbringing in Ramkrishna Mission taught you that Dharma is ever changing, then perhaps it is time people stopped giving any importance to Ramkrishna Mission.

payapada vena madam..appadi yethuvum vara maatta....chumma beef mattum sappittaal pothathu..odambukku aapathu...eppavum..beef kooda thanniyum serthu saapidungo...beef la yethavaathu kirumikal irunthaal...alcohol athina kondu vidum...namma odambukku ethuvum varaathu...muyarchi panni paarungo..oru vatti..appa theriyum .....beef ellaam enakku kosu mathiri..

u do that brother,i try to not even use pharma products,

so,goodluck.

If your upbringing in Ramkrishna Mission taught you that Dharma is ever changing, then perhaps it is time people stopped giving any importance to Ramkrishna Mission.
My upbringing did not teach me that "Dharma is ever changing." You both have some serious comprehension issues and am really tired of such juvenile arguments.

Don't forget the Gau pita also, their hearts melt for Gau pitas also, although they are okay with the practice of castrating Gau pitas and putting them to hard labour. :lol:

I have entered this debate in the 2nd page, post #26, not in a mood to quit yet!! :D

I had enough for now. Time to rest and happy poila boisakh and happy week end :enjoy:

Ultimately I think the govt will just have to cancel the licences of beef producers. Cancel their EXIM licences. Seal their bank accounts. No point reasoning with people with asuric thinking.

Obviously there has to be a 'Pita' if they're considering 'Mata'. For obvious reasons, no one is comfortable with the identity of a 'Bastard'.

Dharma itself is reforming and changing with time, a lot of things that are non-issue now were Adharma a 100 years ago

My upbringing did not teach me that "Dharma is ever changing." You both have some serious comprehension issues and am really tired of such juvenile arguments.

Then that is what your buddy Dray in his brilliant wisdom pronounced which you found very satisfactory explanation.

Ultimately I think the govt will just have to cancel the licences of beef producers. Cancel their EXIM licences. Seal their bank accounts. No point reasoning with people with asuric thinking.

Then that is what your buddy Dray in his brilliant wisdom pronounced which you found very satisfactory explanation

Leave it. I am more interested in some Asuric activities as for now. (Kumbh karna style :sleep:)

btw many dharmics who dont eat beef dont also go crazy on chicken/mutton,even that is in moderation.

so,please.

But they do eat, isn't? So why this hypocrisy? Doesn't your religion preach about the presence of consciousness among all life forms? What justifies your point on the consciousness of a Cow is greater than that of a pig or goat?

Leave it. I am more interested in some Asuric activities as for now. (Kumbh karna style :sleep:)

Mahishasur, don't forget to 'vadh' a 'gau mata' and devour on it's juicy meat. That is your task for today.

Regards
Lucifer

But they do eat, isn't? So why this hypocrisy? Doesn't your religion preach about the presence of consciousness among all life forms? What justifies your point on the consciousness of a Cow is greater than that of a pig or goat?
its not like that....
I don't eat non veg......neither chicken, nor mutton......

its not like that....
I don't eat non veg......neither chicken, nor mutton......

Good, stay true to your beliefs. I don't have any issues with people who stands true to what they believe in. It is the pseudo believers that irks me.

:lol: ......are you seriously calling me names instead of making a rational argument ? what a clown.
I DARE YOU TO EXPOSE MY "LIE" :D

I don't call anyone names unless the other side doesn't resort to it. Your lies were exposed in all the previous pages, what a joker, didn't you notice?

No, as a Hindu you have to understand dharma as per the scriptures. Which is what I said. Poor comprehension ? :cheesy:

Hindu dharma doesn't have a single holy rule book, you have already been shown texts from Rig Vedas.

LOL....more rhetoric. This shows the level of your intellect.

Creature with conscience defy the laws of nature. That is how material progress is made.

If we have no business in interfering in personal matters between two consentive adults there would be no Marriage Law in the WORLD ....clearly the entire world disagrees with you. :lol:

The state kills convicts everyday which is also technically murder and it is certainly not for food :lol: ... more like state sponsored revenge. Anyway this is a separate debate.

Marriage laws are to protect rights, not to prevent two persons from getting married, and these things are separate issues related to human beings, not cows. Don't derail the thread.

As you can see, EACH AND EVERYONE Of you comment is wrong :lol: ....eat more badam though I doubt if that will help.

No, it is your lack of comprehension skills and logical thinking, cow dung has gotten into your head.

Your freedom of choice of food directly attacks someone's sensibility visual, ossiferously, morally, ethically, socially, culturally and legally (in most states) :lol: ...... so you see, the same logic applies. Only you are not smart enough to get it.

If you are that sensitive then you have to learn to live with it, even we might generate some sensibilities towards you eating innocent plants & vegetables.

FATWA ? :cheesy: ....back to dragging Islam into this and repacking it as Hinduism ? :lol:

I am not doing it, you are.

No one has to follow me, they only have to follow the law. All Hindus have a duty to follow Dharma.

All Hindus don't have to follow your version of Dharma, all Hindus don't even need to be Hindus, we don't have any regressive blasphemy law in our country. And there are others who are not Hindus.

LOL...... you do not know anything of Hinduism or Hidutva so "your version" is just an imaginary concept without rules, boundaries and moving goalposts. ........ but I can see that you are back to issuing "Certificates" :lol: ........ what a shame, its not even worth as toilet paper. Maybe if you print it, I can put it to good use :D

Hinduism is a philosophy, it is never bound by fixed rules & laws & boundaries...........Maybe you can shoot yourself in your head, a nice large hole in your empty skull cavity will allow free airflow around that little peanut sized brain, it might start working then. :)

Then that is what your buddy Dray in his brilliant wisdom pronounced which you found very satisfactory explanation.

Yap! Dharma itself is reforming and changing with time. We have already discussed texts from Rig Veda where beef was not a taboo, and then it became a taboo in Atharva Veda. Many so called :"Dharmik" practices of Hinduism have been abolished in last 100 years by the efforts of some great social reformers, of course it is changing & reforming with time, and it will continue to do so.

Last edited:

There are varying levels of non veg from fish to eggs to chicken to redmeat and those classifications are real and relevant.

Back
Top Bottom