What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

...sontha ooru cherthala(alappuzha district)..
.....illi bandu..andaagi 2 varsha aayithu...

2 years is quite fast mate! You seem to be gifted at learning languages.:tup:

Who Darshan? I don't watch TV, so don't know.

So you don't know me? Say that again....
Viraat-01.jpg

2 years is quite fast mate! You seem to be gifted at learning languages.:tup:

So you don't know me? Say that again....
Viraat-01.jpg
is he the current super star????90% of my Kannadiga friends are darshan fans...especially those from mysore,mandya and tumkur...

is he the current super star????90% of my Kannadiga friends are darshan fans...especially those from mysore,mandya and tumkur...
His last three movies have been massive hits, but he isn't seen as THE superstar. He has a large fan following though.

Nope. Never saw him :(
:lol: I too cannot remember seeing any of his movies. He's a mass hero...not my type.

why don't we do any thing to export pork.....
a big pork market is waiting for us ......
it will be huge hit......

I too cannot remember seeing any of his movies. He's a mass hero...not my type.

It has been years since I saw any Kannada movie. Even my nieces (my only interaction with young people) and her friends are more into Western music and some lungi dance songs. Never heard them speak about him either.

hehehe...
looks like u love piggies more than cows.....:D:D
but seriously speaking.....we should consider this.....
pork market is huge.....from west to east.....and china will be our largest buyer....
@Chinese-Dragon mate do u want to import some pork......I am going to set up a pork packaging and exporting plant...:partay:

hehehe...
pork market is huge.....from west to east.....and china will be our largest buyer....
@Chinese-Dragon mate do u want to import some pork......I am going to set up a pork packaging and exporting plant...:partay:
Nope. I am a cow. Moo :D

No, seriously I love cows more. Yup, biased I am. :haha:

hehehe...

Any pork you produce, we'll import it. :D

Pork is so important in Chinese cooking, that the Chinese government has a "Strategic Pork Reserve". :woot:

Hog Stock: Inside China's Strategic Pork Reserve - CNBC

Americans know that the United States keeps a huge petroleum reserve. Other countries store oil or crops.

But China takes stockpiling to an entirely different level: It runs a strategic pork reserve.

I believe we consume over 50% of all the pork produced in the world....

why don't we do any thing to export pork.....
a big pork market is waiting for us ......
it will be huge hit......

It is better to stick to our strengths than compete with the chinese in an area of their strength. They have been breeding pigs for a couple of centuries. So has the west.

Our strength is our breeding of cows and milk production. The need of the hour is the increase the milk production of Indian cows by at least 400%. I think the new govt. might seriously take up this agenda. Maintain purity of Indian stock by modern scientific means.

This will also address the massive malnutrition in India among the age group of 0-5 years by brining down the prices of milk and milk products.

Nope. I am a cow. Moo :D
No, seriously I love cows more. Yup, biased I am. :haha:

This is what I am talking about. Love and respect for Cows is ingrained in our Indian psyche. We need to recognize this and put an end to any immoral activities that harms our psyche and make us question our beliefs.

Any pork you produce, we'll import it. :D

Pork is so important in Chinese cooking, that the Chinese government has a "Strategic Pork Reserve". :woot:
hehehe....
sure ur wish will be granted soon....
and ur strategic reserve will rise and will touch new heights.......:partay::partay:

It is better to stick to our strengths than compete with the chinese in an area of their strength. They have been breeding pigs for a couple of centuries. So has the west.

Our strength is our breeding of cows and milk production. The need of the hour is the increase the milk production of Indian cows by at least 400%. I think the new govt. might seriously take up this agenda. Maintain purity of Indian stock by modern scientific means.

This will also address the massive malnutrition in India among the age group of 0-5 years by brining down the prices of milk and milk products.
arrey who is going for competition.....
we want to sell and chinese want to import as simple as that......

We are still a developing country, yet we already eat more than 50% of the world's pork (even though we have only 20% of the world's population).

When we become a developed country, maybe we will be eating 80% of the world's pork.

There will never be a lack of demand. :D

hehehe....
sure ur wish will be granted soon....
and ur strategic reserve will rise and will touch new heights.......:partay::partay:

You must consider the cost of pig rearing (not the price)

hdc_0001_0003_0_img0261.jpg

1. Pig rearing is one sure way to ensure Tapeworm infection in your ecosystem and environment. Pigs droppings have tape worm eggs in them too. It spread to dogs and humans very fast.

2. Pig consumes a LOT of resources but worse produces a LOT of fecal matter too. 500,000 pigs produce 26 million tons a year of fecal matter. That is equivalent to fecal matters by 15 crore humans.

3. Pig fecal matter is highly toxic and cannot be disposed off without treatment.

4. Pigs are highly prone to infection and needs to be constantly drugged and vaccinated. Worse due to genetic similarities been pigs and humans (not a joke), the diseases can jump to humans too producing a new strain.

5. Pig shit contain toxic elements like ammonia, methane, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, cyanide, phosphorous, nitrates and heavy metals. Worse it nurses more than 100 microbial pathogens that can cause illness in humans, including salmonella, cryptosporidium, streptocolli and girardia. Each gram of hog shit can contain as much as 100 million fecal coliform bacteria.

Now compare all this to cows and their cow dung which has non of the danger and a million positive uses. I can list it all, but most Indians would already know of them.

Back
Top Bottom