What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

I have seen, whenever you had no answer, you claimed it a lie, or made stupid argument, or simply peddled lie.

:lol: ......are you seriously calling me names instead of making a rational argument ? what a clown.

I DARE YOU TO EXPOSE MY "LIE" :D

You can interpret or decide what is dharma or adharma for yourself and at most for those people on whom you have some influence, like your family members, but not on others. I don't decide my dharma & adharma as per your interpretation.

No, as a Hindu you have to understand dharma as per the scriptures. Which is what I said. Poor comprehension ? :cheesy:

You are clutching every single straw to save your sinking argument. Gay marriages/relationships should be legal and I hope corrective action will be taken to change the law, we have no business in interfering in the very personal matter of two consenting adult human beings choice of partners. And about your statement on murder, that shows severe lack of clarity in your thinking, murder is denying another human being of his right to live. And this rule only applies to human beings, not on animals. Killing an animal for food is not murder, it is the law of nature.

LOL....more rhetoric. This shows the level of your intellect.

Creature with conscience defy the laws of nature. That is how material progress is made.

If we have no business in interfering in personal matters between two consentive adults there would be no Marriage Law in the WORLD ....clearly the entire world disagrees with you. :lol:

The state kills convicts everyday which is also technically murder and it is certainly not for food :lol: ... more like state sponsored revenge. Anyway this is a separate debate.

As you can see, EACH AND EVERYONE Of you comment is wrong :lol: ....eat more badam though I doubt if that will help.

"Freedom of speech" and "Freedom of choice of food" are not the same thing, hate speech is directly attacking someone verbally, dinning as per my preference is not, in fact who gave you the right to peep into my plate?

Your freedom of choice of food directly attacks someone's sensibility visual, ossiferously, morally, ethically, socially, culturally and legally (in most states) :lol: ...... so you see, the same logic applies. Only you are not smart enough to get it.

And your religion asks you to respect cow, you respect cow, but why all others have to follow you? Fatwa has no place in Hinduism.

FATWA ? :cheesy: ....back to dragging Islam into this and repacking it as Hinduism ? :lol:

No one has to follow me, they only have to follow the law. All Hindus have a duty to follow Dharma.

This, my version of Hinduism doesn't support your act of taking cheap shots at other non-Hindu Indians in the name of Hindutva. You carry on with your Hindutva agenda, but don't expect all others to join this bigotry.

LOL...... you do not know anything of Hinduism or Hidutva so "your version" is just an imaginary concept without rules, boundaries and moving goalposts. ........ but I can see that you are back to issuing "Certificates" :lol: ........ what a shame, its not even worth as toilet paper. Maybe if you print it, I can put it to good use :D

Last edited:
A1 beef kalsi Gurugale. Howdu, isht olle kannada ell kaltri? Bengaloor nal irtira hege?
aayithu swami...naalidha barthaare allige..nodu..illadre..kare maadi,solpa......
proper bangaluru alla...bangalore inda 30 km hoga beku..attibele..gotha??Tamilnadu border haththira...akkade ondu company alli kelsa maadtha idhini eega...
company kade Kannadiga friendsu jaasthi idhe..mathra alla..nam pakka maneyavaru ella kannadigas bejaan idhe..avar jothe mathaadi..mathaadi..Kannada bandubittidhey..hange Kannada kaliyoke avakasha sikkidhu...ashtu sulabhavaagi mathaadokk baralla....thappu thumba idhaare..andre adjust madthini...Kannada poora(70%) arthaaguthe..innu Kannada aksharagalu othakk baralla..dhukka vishaya athu...
Bangalore kade hodare..hindi,punjabi,English jaashti...even ethnic Kannadigas kooda mane alli mathaadothu English...yaake ithu?? mothala mathrubashe..aadmele hindi,English ella...
Kannadave sathya..Kannadave nithya....

aayithu swami...naalidha barthaare allige..nodu..illadre..kare maadi,solpa......
proper bangaluru alla...bangalore inda 30 km hoga beku..attibele..gotha??Tamilnadu border haththira...akkade ondu company alli kelsa maadtha idhini eega...
company kade Kannadiga friendsu jaasthi idhe..mathra alla..nam pakka maneyavaru ella kannadigas bejaan idhe..avar jothe mathaadi..mathaadi..Kannada bandubittidhey..hange Kannada kaliyoke avakasha sikkidhu...ashtu sulabhavaagi mathaadokk baralla....thappu thumba idhaare..andre adjust madthini...Kannada poora(70%) arthaaguthe..innu Kannada aksharagalu othakk baralla..dhukka vishaya athu...
Bangalore kade hodare..hindi,punjabi,English jaashti...even ethnic Kannadigas kooda mane alli mathaadothu English...yaake ithu?? mothala mathrubashe..aadmele hindi,English ella...
Kannadave sathya..Kannadave nithya....

Oh! Keli tumba santosha aitu. Attibele andre almost Bengaloore aitu bidi. Nimdu Keraladalli yaav ooru? matte Bengaloor kade bandu eshtu varsha aitu? Neev at least Kannadachenag kalitkondidira, inna kelavru alle hutti kooda enoo kalte illa.

Nam Kannadadalle ong gaade maatu ide: Aanglaru bhasha abhimanigalu, Tamilaru bhasha durabhimanigalu, Kannadigaru Bhasha nirabhimanigalu anta.:) Namage nam bhashe bittu bere ella bhashe ishta agatte.:tsk:

nee sappdu,unna yaaru thadutha,aapuram hook worm infection tape worm infection,kuthuthu kodayathunnu......
payapada vena madam..appadi yethuvum vara maatta....chumma beef mattum sappittaal pothathu..odambukku aapathu...eppavum..beef kooda thanniyum serthu saapidungo...beef la yethavaathu kirumikal irunthaal...alcohol athina kondu vidum...namma odambukku ethuvum varaathu...muyarchi panni paarungo..oru vatti..appa theriyum .....beef ellaam enakku kosu mathiri..

Oh! Keli tumba santosha aitu. Attibele andre almost Bengaloore aitu bidi. Nimdu Keraladalli yaav ooru? matte Bengaloor kade bandu eshtu varsha aitu? Neev at least Kannadachenag kalitkondidira, inna kelavru alle hutti kooda enoo kalte illa.

Nam Kannadadalle ong gaade maatu ide: Aanglaru bhasha abhimanigalu, Tamilaru bhasha durabhimanigalu, Kannadigaru Bhasha nirabhimanigalu anta.:) Namage nam bhashe bittu bere ella bhashe ishta agatte.:tsk:

Yake Indischer higge helthidira. Bangalore bittu baaki yella kadeyu Kannada ne mathaduthare. Karnataka has retained its culture pretty well compared to some other places.

Yake Indischer higge helthidira. Bangalore bittu baaki yella kadeyu Kannada ne mathaduthare. Karnataka has retained its culture pretty well compared to some other places.

Idu strictly Bangalore kade irovrigene.:enjoy: Aadre nimge gotta, nam border regions nalli tumba jana Kannadigaru nere rajyada bhashegalanne jasthi balastare. Belgaum, Bidar, Bellary, Kolar etc kade nodidini.

Kannada doen't have any threats as such, aadre namage nam bhashe melina preeti bereyavarige compare madidre swalpa kammi ne.

Idu strictly Bangalore kade irovrigene.:enjoy: Aadre nimge gotta, nam border regions nalli tumba jana Kannadigaru nere rajyada bhashegalanne jasthi balastare. Belgaum, Bidar, Bellary, Kolar etc kade nodidini.

Kannada doen't have any threats as such, aadre namage nam bhashe melina preeti bereyavarige compare madidre swalpa kammi ne.

Border regions ali kannada mathu marathi erdu mathhaduthare. Maharasthradallu idde kathe. Mumbai ali nodi, Marathi kelsodhe kashta. Ee forum nallu Batliwala iddane alwa, avnna huttidu beldidu Mumbai ali, haggu ond marathi wordu artha aggila avannige.

Border regions ali kannada mathu marathi erdu mathhaduthare. Maharasthradallu idde kathe. Mumbai ali nodi, Marathi kelsodhe kashta. Ee forum nallu Batliwala iddane alwa, avnna huttidu beldidu Mumbai ali, haggu ond marathi wordu artha aggila avannige.

Batliwala yaaru? bombay du photos haaktirtanalla, avna? :unsure:

...sontha ooru cherthala(alappuzha district)..
.....illi bandu..andaagi 2 varsha aayithu...

thats mainly among new generation konkani,thulus, kundapur Kannadigas and coorgies living in bangalore..majority of them had already shifted their mother tongue to English...
naanu ondu sathi chintamani (tumkur district??) hoda..akkade maximum ellaru telegus thaan...bellary,kolar,tumkur kade inda bejaan jana idhaare illi...but avaru ellaru Kannada chennagi mathaadthare...

Back
Top Bottom