What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

LOL.....because they are RICH and Have better access to primary and secondary Health care ? :cheesy:

or are you suggesting eating cows gives them higher life expectancy ? :lol:
No. I am suggesting its not that big concern. The number of cases total affected are faaar too less to stop some one from eating beef.

No. I am suggesting its not that big concern. The number of cases total affected are faaar too less to stop some one from eating beef.

I do not want to stop any one from even taking cocain or heroine. :lol: ..... but for implementing a legal ban on Beef all these reason are enough.

Beef will be eaten by those who wants to take it. I doubt if sanghparivar can be successful in banning it. Qurbani of cattles is a must have for Muslims while beef is a common food for many people in this country. may be Hindutva fascists can impose it on their own homes instead of trying to do a Taliban in India.

When source of capital in primitive Indian society was mainly hunting or animal firming, eating beef was never subjected to discussion of morale. But with the gradual development of an agriculture based economy, slowly importance of cow was realized and slaughtering had to be stopped. Simultaneously the sanctimonious nature of cow started finding its place in religious scriptures and hymns. The reason was purely economical; not any sermon came from above exclusively for Indians to stop it. So again when the economy permits us to export beef, i see no reason to stop it because religion condemns it. Sense of morality especially when dictated by religion is a relative thing and it changes from ages to ages. Economy should be least bothered about such dogmas.

"Knowledge" (or in my view, 'venom' and useless facts spewed by a few here under the guise of "knowledge") is utterly USELESS when delivered tightly wrapped in arrogance, insults, and a false sense of morality. Happy weekend everyone!

Jai ho, India! :yay:

What an irony!

You guys regard cows as holy mata (mother) and worship them, banning their slaughter or trade of beef in india and will happily kill any Muslim or Christian for slaughtering them for consumption, but you can slaughter and sell the same sacred mother for export dollars.

And who told you that? Some states ban it, some don't.

This will give you a better idea.

Can Restaurants in India Legally Serve Beef? - India Real Time - WSJ

He is not a lost cause yet. We can still bring him back from the dark side. :D

But first he has to admit to himself that he was wrong and open up his mind to a alternate reality.

At least he has stopped quoting christian translations of the veda's. That's a start.

From where I see, I see YOU on the dark side. :)

However, I have no problem with your personal choice.

Repeating 'I am right' multiple times does not make you right. I only makes you pig headed.

You might start displaying the much vaunted 'Humility" and discard your false ego before its too late.

That's exactly the point I am trying to make you understand.

Hmmmm..
In Saudi Arabia/Pakitan can you cut & Export a Swine ?

Don't know yaara, I am just glad that our country is not like them. :)

Last edited:
When source of capital in primitive Indian society was mainly hunting or animal firming, eating beef was never subjected to discussion of morale. But with the gradual development of an agriculture based economy, slowly importance of cow was realized and slaughtering had to be stopped. Simultaneously the sanctimonious nature of cow started finding its place in religious scriptures and hymns. The reason was purely economical; not any sermon came from above exclusively for Indians to stop it. So again when the economy permits us to export beef, i see no reason to stop it because religion condemns it. Sense of morality especially when dictated by religion is a relative thing and it changes from ages to ages. Economy should be least bothered about such dogmas.

Good points. And they are forgetting a simple fact that like any other mammal even cows have a male variety, they have some use in hard labour jobs, but they are not required in high numbers, and tractors are also reducing their need. Now, they don't give milk, a majority of them are castrated and not useful for breeding, and they are not 'gau matas', and we don't have a concept of 'gau pitas'!! Then how do you derive economic value form these animals?

While common villagers of all religion understand this simple economic fact and selling their bulls for slaughtering, some elite hypocrites are sticking to their dogmas. As confirmed by someone in my office who has his ancestral home near the border area of Hili, South Dinajpur, every night thousands of big Hariyana bulls from the regions as far as Punjab, Hariyana, & UP cross over to Bangladesh to feed their export industry. While we are wasting the opportunity to earn some much needed foreign currency, our bulls are dying anyway.

I am still okay with all those states who ban even bull slaughtering that resulted into smuggling of these bulls, but their efforts to impose their will all over India is disturbing.

@SarthakGanguly Dem!god wants to milk you!! :D
He will have to wait for decades - till I am resurrected as some A1, B1 or Z1 etc etc milk giving cow :D
7659932.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom