What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

You just know lynching and killing as i see but God doesn't like transgressors. Killing any innocent person is prohibited.
Well God see such transgression in our part of world as it see's it as which people go for hujj in mecca and medina.

So modi's jibe was more towards .... UP, haryana Rajasthan MP and Bihar. not sure about other state but here in haryana .... we won't give it a second thought before lynching the people even transporting it legally. Respect our religious rights don't force your secular narrative on us. Because we don't give a flying fcuk.

Exactly!! You do whatever in your state, objection arises when someone tries to impose that practice on the entire country, exactly that's what some members were suggesting here which dragged the thread to 70 pages. We have no problem with your religious rights as long as you have no problem with our secular rights.

Exactly!! You do whatever in your state, objection arises when someone tries to impose that practice on the entire country, exactly that's what some members were suggesting here which dragged the thread to 70 pages. We have no problem with your religious rights as long as you have no problem with our secular rights.
yes if am not wrong Modi made that speech in Bihar. where beef is illegal if m not wrong.

That 'devil' smiley is provoking me to go into deeper details. :D
been raised as a pure veggie ... and ironically the first non veg dish I tasted was beef and it was so delicious. but had I told about it to my grand parents they would have honorarily murdered me for eating gau mata.

yes if am not wrong Modi made that speech in Bihar. where beef is illegal if m not wrong.

Nobody discussed about Modi and his statement, argument started when someone stated that it should be banned for the whole country. Check the first page.

been raised as a pure veggie ... and ironically the first non veg dish I tasted was beef and it was so delicious. but had I told about it to my grand parents they would have honorarily murdered me for eating gau mata.
Ok now tell me who your parents are and where do they live :mad:

And I have never tasted beef so far. I have friends from Hariyana, they eat eggs outside, many vege guys eat chicken or egg outside, especially with daru. :D

Ok now tell me who your parents are and where do they live :mad:
Arrghhhh don't remind me of that paap I did.... lol had a Pakistani roommate back in the college. He once cooked beef to piss me off .... I burned a whole pound of pork just to piss him off.

And I have never tasted beef so far. I have friends from Hariyana, they eat eggs outside, many vege guys eat chicken or egg outside, especially with daru. :D
well with daru ... I have eaten some few furry things also :devil:

I have, and mutton and chicken tastes far better than beef.

Back
Top Bottom