What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

I never lose an argument or a debate :D

On the contrary it conclusively proves pure breed Indian cows have only A2A2 milk. It is inter breeding with foreign breeds that has damaged the stock.

To be honest I only skimmed through your post since I do not expect to find anything of value in it, so I am not sure what you have already posted. :P

Even though A1 protein is identified in Indian cow, it has come in due to interbreeding from Non Indian cows. Pure Breed Indian cows have only A2A2 milk.

If you had read the link more carefully you would have come across where the author himself says the introduction of A1 protein in Indian breed seems to come from inter breeding from Bos Taurus.

T0095E02.gif

As I said, I don't like dumb students, I repeat, those two breeds are pure Indian breeds, and even your own link doesn't support your claim. Read the report carefully, line by line, if necessary then take someone's help, and then come back.

If you closely observe the observe the pic I have provided and super impose the migration of man based on genetic markers you will find that the cows seems to have emigrated along with the men from africa to India.

Another proof of India being the cradle of civilization. A reverse AIT as claimed by Hinduism.

Migraciones_humanas_en_haplogrupos_mitocondriales.PNG

T0095E02.gif

Now don't irritate me with a human migration chart, and both Indian & African cows have similar qualities. This is a moronic strawman argument when you know you are wrong. Learn to accept mistake, you will learn more.

Didn't your study of Hinduism teach you humility?

Last edited:
As I said, I don't like dumb students, I repeat, those two breeds are pure Indian breeds, and even your own link doesn't support your claim. Read the report carefully, line by line, if necessary then take someone's help, and then come back.

I am sure you don't like dumb students. You don't like competition. :lol:

You are too stupid to even see what is there in front of you. What more needs to be said. The author himself has said that the presence of A1 in the indian breed is due to cross breading and here you are trying to spin it around.

For what reason ? god alone knows. You hate for 'hindutiva' has driven you to a corner.

Now don't irritate with a human migration chart, and both Indian & African cows have similar qualities. This is a moronic strawman argument when you know you are wrong. Learn to accept mistake, you will learn more.

Didn't your study of Hinduism teach you humility?

Strawman argument ? :lol: ...... do you even know what a strawman argument is you moron ?

Hinduism has taught me many things, nothing you will ever understand.

You lost the argument. The mean A1 and A2 allele frequency was 0.013 and 0.987 indicating preponderance or near fixation of A2 B-casein variant in Zebu cattle. Which means even out of that 2.6% cattle with A1A2 milk, the presence of A1 is near absent.

Also to take your logic further, you said Western breeds produce A2 milk too. Now not a single Western breed is free of A1 milk, which means not a single breed of Western cows have A2 milk while 97.6% of all Indian cows are purely A2 milk producers.

Your desperation to run down anything good about India and Hindus is really pathetic.

Let's stick to the facts:

1. Pure Indian & African cow breeds MOSTLY produce A2 milk, but also some amount of A1 milk, what @Manvantaratruti claimed is WRONG. And now he is fooling around as he is too egoistic to accept that he was wrong.

2. Western breeds commonly produce A1 milk, but they also have enough pure western breed cows that produce pure A2 milk, that's where the DNA test comes into picture. I have already posted links confirming the same. we surely have an advantage here, but not an exclusive advantage.

I prefer to stick to facts rather than foolishly blind nationalism, and I am again asking you, what is Hindu about Indian cows?

I am sure you don't like dumb students. You don't like competition. :lol:

You are too stupid to even see what is there in front of you. What more needs to be said. The author himself has said that the presence of A1 in the indian breed is due to cross breading and here you are trying to spin it around.

For what reason ? god alone knows. You hate for 'hindutiva' has driven you to a corner.

You are a born retard or became one? The author talked about risks of cross-breeding, but he never said those to Indian breeds are cross-breeds, in fact the data he listed was specifically of pure Indian breeds, rest is your brainfart.

Strawman argument ? :lol: ...... do you even know what a strawman argument is you moron ?

Hinduism has taught me many things, nothing you will ever understand.
[/QUOTE]

After such a long debate with a moron like you I very well know what is strawman argument, yours is a strawman argument.

The basic principal of Hinduism is humility, not arrogance, your knowledge(?) of Hinduism is very very superficial, you might have read a book or two on Hinduism, but learned nothing.

Last edited:
Let's stick to the facts:
1. Pure Indian & African cow breeds MOSTLY produce A2 milk, but also some amount of A1 milk, what @Manvantaratruti claimed is WRONG. And now he is fooling around as he is too egoistic to accept that he was wrong.
2. Western breeds commonly produce A1 milk, but they also have enough pure western breed cows that produce pure A2 milk, that's where the DNA test comes into picture. I have already posted links confirming the same. we surely have an advantage here, but not an exclusive advantage.
I prefer to stick to facts rather than foolishly blind nationalism, and I am again asking you, what is Hindu about Indian cows?

All you are doing is making a fool of yourself with all your twisting of fact and blind arrogance in your so called humility.

None of the pure breed Western cows produce exclusively A2 milk. No one ever said Indian cows are Hindus as you have foolishly interpreted.

All you are doing is making a fool of yourself with all your twisting of fact and blind arrogance in your so called humility.

None of the pure breed Western cows produce exclusively A2 milk. No one ever said Indian cows are Hindus as you have foolishly interpreted.

I know what I am saying, and you know that, we have already discussed about how DNA tests are done in western countries to find out which cow is a pure A2 milk giving cow, I gave you links also, if required then I can again run you through whatever have already been discussed.

If you have any proof to post here, then post it, otherwise don't make empty statements. I suggest you find some naive kids to brainwash with your false propaganda.

To end this argument here, check the links and stop peddling misinformation from today itself, it is humiliating when somebody catches you red handed.

Check the links from the beginning and post that you were wrong if you have any shame left in you.

http://www.worldguernseys.org/PageMill_Resources/A2 A DILEMMA.pdf

http://www.brownswiss.org/downloads/information/A2 milk.pdf

Fresh Opportunity to Add Value to Milk

A2

Last edited:
I know what I am saying, and you know that, we have already discussed about how DNA tests are done in western countries to find out which cow is a pure A2 milk giving cow, I gave you links also, if required then I can again run you through whatever have already been discussed.

If you have any proof to post here, then post it, otherwise don't make empty statements. I suggest you find some naive kids to brainwash with your false propaganda.

To end this argument here, check the links and stop peddling misinformation from today itself, it is humiliating when somebody catches you red handed.

Check the links from the beginning and post that you were wrong if you have any shame left in you.

http://www.worldguernseys.org/PageMill_Resources/A2 A DILEMMA.pdf

http://www.brownswiss.org/downloads/information/A2 milk.pdf

Fresh Opportunity to Add Value to Milk

A2

A1 and A2 Beta-Casein in Cow Milk - Snowville Creamery

Each cow carries two copies of the gene encoding beta-casein, with a genotype of A1/A1, A1/A2, or A2/A2. Neither the A1 nor A2 trait appears to be dominant, which means that the milk produced by an A1/A2 cow will likely contain equal proportions of A1 and A2 beta-casein. A1/A1 cows will obviously only produce A1 beta-casein, just as A2/A2 cows will only produce A2 beta-casein. While each dairy herd is capable of being quite different from average, a broad characterization of the A1 or A2 genetics of breeds can be made. Northern European black-and-white breeds such as Friesian Holstein usually carry A1 and A2 alleles in equal proportion. Jersey cows and other Southern European breeds probably have about 1/3 A1 and 2/3 A2 genetics. Guernsey cows generally have about 10% A1 and 90% A2 genetics.

There goes for a toss your pure A2 producing Guersney cows theory.

You're Drinking the Wrong Kind of Milk | Mother Jones

The mainstream dairy industry in the United States may be more interested in the A1/A2 debate than it lets on. For example, US companies that sell bull semen for breeding purposes maintain information on the exact A1/A2 genetics of all of their offerings. And breeders have already developed A2 Holsteins to replace the A1 varieties typically used in confined agricultural feeding operations. "There is absolutely no problem in moving across to A2 and still having these high-production cows," says Woodford, the Devil in the Milk author, who has in more recent years worked as a consultant for A2 Corp.

The Dairy industry tried to suppress the studies on A1/A2 milk for the last few decades until they could develop newer breeds of only A2 producing "western" cows just as suspected.

And in 2004, the same year that A2 Corp. went public on the New Zealand Stock Exchange, Australia's Queensland Health Department fined its marketers $15,000 for making false and misleading claims about the health benefits of its milk.

A1 and A2 Beta-Casein in Cow Milk - Snowville Creamery

Each cow carries two copies of the gene encoding beta-casein, with a genotype of A1/A1, A1/A2, or A2/A2. Neither the A1 nor A2 trait appears to be dominant, which means that the milk produced by an A1/A2 cow will likely contain equal proportions of A1 and A2 beta-casein. A1/A1 cows will obviously only produce A1 beta-casein, just as A2/A2 cows will only produce A2 beta-casein. While each dairy herd is capable of being quite different from average, a broad characterization of the A1 or A2 genetics of breeds can be made. Northern European black-and-white breeds such as Friesian Holstein usually carry A1 and A2 alleles in equal proportion. Jersey cows and other Southern European breeds probably have about 1/3 A1 and 2/3 A2 genetics. Guernsey cows generally have about 10% A1 and 90% A2 genetics.

There goes for a toss your pure A2 producing Guersney cows theory.

You're Drinking the Wrong Kind of Milk | Mother Jones

The mainstream dairy industry in the United States may be more interested in the A1/A2 debate than it lets on. For example, US companies that sell bull semen for breeding purposes maintain information on the exact A1/A2 genetics of all of their offerings. And breeders have already developed A2 Holsteins to replace the A1 varieties typically used in confined agricultural feeding operations. "There is absolutely no problem in moving across to A2 and still having these high-production cows," says Woodford, the Devil in the Milk author, who has in more recent years worked as a consultant for A2 Corp.

The Dairy industry tried to suppress the studies on A1/A2 milk for the last few decades until they could develop newer breeds of only A2 producing "western" cows just as suspected.

And in 2004, the same year that A2 Corp. went public on the New Zealand Stock Exchange, Australia's Queensland Health Department fined its marketers $15,000 for making false and misleading claims about the health benefits of its milk.

Are you for real?? I mean really are you for real??

My very first link clearly states that "Research has shown that about 96% of Guernsey cows produce only beta Casein A2". Then there are several other breeds that are A2 milk producing, as explained in detail in my third link about the DNA tests to find out A2 milk producing cows, there is this company bullsemen.com that sells pur western breed A2A2 breed cow semen. And I have also given you a company website about hpw they produce & sell A2 milk in Australia & UK.

And what about that fine? Is it for selling non-A2 milk as A2 milk or what? It was about false claims about health benefits of A2 milk. As I have already posted previously, A2 milk doesn't have any extra nutritional value for those who are tolerant to A1 milk. They were fined for advertising other non-existing benefits.

Like that other guy, you are also too egoistic to accept your mistakes, I suggest you go silent on this and save your face. In any case we should stick to the topic.

Are you for real?? I mean really are you for real??

My very first link clearly states that "Research has shown that about 96% of Guernsey cows produce only beta Casein A2". Then there are several other breeds that are A2 milk producing, as explained in detail in my third link about the DNA tests to find out A2 milk producing cows, there is this company bullsemen.com that sells pur western breed A2A2 breed cow semen. And I have also given you a company website about hpw they produce & sell A2 milk in Australia & UK.

And what about that fine? Is it for selling non-A2 milk as A2 milk or what? It was about false claims about health benefits of A2 milk. As I have already posted previously, A2 milk doesn't have any extra nutritional value for those who are tolerant to A1 milk. They were fined for advertising other non-existing benefits.

Like that other guy, you are also too egoistic to accept your mistakes, I suggest you go silent on this and save your face. In any case we should stick to the topic.

Yeah right, facts about Guernsey cows having 90% A2 allele and 10% A1 allele is now presented as 96% of cows free from A1 allele and only 4% cows having A1 allele.

The fine was for telling the truth about A1/A2 milk. They were trying to suppress the truth and buying time until they could come up with a breed of Western cow which does not produce A1 milk.

All Western breeds have A1 milk present. Now carrying on twisting facts in your worship of your Western masters.

That is right A1 milk has no defects and that is why they are trying to covert their cows into A2 milk producing cows now.

Now THIS is a strawman argument. A strawman argument is when your manufacture a debate, put words in other peoples mouth, then go on to demolish those words and then claim victory :lol:

No one EXCEPT YOU called Indian cows Hindu. That is the strawman. Then you will demolish that claim and declare victory like you have done. Pathetic.

That is your last lesson for today. Now if you have some shame, go drown in a teaspoon of water.

You are a born retard or became one? The author talked about risks of cross-breeding, but he never said those to Indian breeds are cross-breeds, in fact the data he listed was specifically of pure Indian breeds, rest is your brainfart.

Ya, we all get to see who the retard is. :lol: .........those breeds are pure Indian breed but the very low percentage of A1 markers in them indicates limited cross breeding. Madhu has done stellar work in demolishing your nonsence. No need for me to debate a non issue.

After such a long debate with a moron like you I very well know what is strawman argument, yours is a strawman argument.

FAIL. ...... as shown, you have NO clue what a strawman argument is. Pretty much like your knowledge about everything else. :P

The basic principal of Hinduism is humility, not arrogance, your knowledge(?) of Hinduism is very very superficial, you might have read a book or two on Hinduism, but learned nothing.

LOL..... you are back to teaching Hinduism even after it has been conclusively proven you know nothing about it :lol: ..... are you providing comic relief ?

You have scholarly managed to distill Hinduism into one word. :cheesy: ...... maybe a nobel prize is in order.

Yeah right, facts about Guernsey cows having 90% A2 allele and 10% A1 allele is now presented as 96% of cows free from A1 allele and only 4% cows having A1 allele.

The fine was for telling the truth about A1/A2 milk. They were trying to suppress the truth and buying time until they could come up with a breed of Western cow which does not produce A1 milk.

All Western breeds have A1 milk present. Now carrying on twisting facts in your worship of your Western masters.

That is right A1 milk has no defects and that is why they are trying to covert their cows into A2 milk producing cows now.

As per him we should all replace facts and truth with 'humility' ...... that way stupidity can remain proud and arrogant. :D

stop wasting ur time with him.

u shud write a blog about these things,

not waste energy with nincompoops.

noothuku nooru unmai.. its a waste thread ..but the question hasn't been answered yet...which beef is better??? A1 beef or A2 beef....pathal sollungo ...

Facts were written in clear terms, don't make repeated stupid attempts to twist it.

What truth? Go check the exact reason, don't invent baseless stories, or put a credible link to support your claim.

Take your head out of that pile of sand and READ the links that I have provided.

Who said that? Comprehension problem? Go back to my previous post and read again, s l o w l y.

Now THIS is a strawman argument. A strawman argument is when your manufacture a debate, put words in other peoples mouth, then go on to demolish those words and then claim victory :lol:

That's the characteristic of your kind, not mine.

No one EXCEPT YOU called Indian cows Hindu. That is the strawman. Then you will demolish that claim and declare victory like you have done. Pathetic.

Go back and check again who said what.

That is your last lesson for today. Now if you have some shame, go drown in a teaspoon of water.

I can give lessons to your teacher, a shameless creature like you is talking about shame. :lol:

Ya, we all get to see who the retard is. :lol: .........those breeds are pure Indian breed but the very low percentage of A1 markers in them indicates limited cross breeding. Madhu has done stellar work in demolishing your nonsence. No need for me to debate a non issue.

Not even YOUR link says that. And Madhu finding it difficult to hold her own stand, it is not stellar work, it is bull$hit.

FAIL. ...... as shown, you have NO clue what a strawman argument is. Pretty much like your knowledge about everything else. :P

I am talking with data, you are talking in thin air.

LOL..... you are back to teaching Hinduism even after it has been conclusively proven you know nothing about it :lol: ..... are you providing comic relief ?

You have scholarly managed to distill Hinduism into one word. :cheesy: ...... maybe a nobel prize is in order.

Unlike you, I am not in the BUSINESS of preaching Hindutva.

As per him we should all replace facts and truth with 'humility' ...... that way stupidity can remain proud and arrogant. :D

As per me, you should learn to accept facts with humility.

And a clueless nincompoop came to lecture here. :lol:

Well beef is banned in our northern states .... you might like it in the east or south of India ... but follow the rule of the land when you are up north. nahi to kaat diye jaoge without further ado.

Well beef is banned in our northern states .... you might like it in the east or south of India ... but follow the rule of the land when you are up north. nahi to kaat diye jaoge without further ado.

No problem with that, live and let live. :)

Back
Top Bottom