What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Even Malnad Gidda or Kherigarh show A1A2 milk. and Zero A1A1 milk. The conclusion being the introduction of A1 is due to inter breeding between bos Indicus and Bos Taurine (non Indian cows)

Can you elaborate on that please? Did you mean Bos Indicus isn't an Indian/South Asian breed?

You have to wait forever, he would have answered to Austerliz by now if he had any clue about it, it is out of his syllabus. As they say, empty vessels make more noise, most internet Hindus are like that only, four pages of Hindutva crash course, and gyaan batna chalu.

LOL......since you do not know sanskrit , I can very well translate it into anything I like you fool.

How on earth will you tell the difference ? :lol:

Can you elaborate on that please? Did you mean Bos Indicus isn't an Indian/South Asian breed?

Bos Indicus in latin mean "Cow Indian"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CDIQFjAB&url=http://www.researchgate.net/publication/230887576_Status_of_milk_protein_-casein_variants_among_Indian_milch_animals/file/9fcfd505c7fb76e2b2.pdf&ei=Xy5GU9VwiIGuB_S7gLgJ&usg=AFQjCNHKrXfqn0I1uOoGQzrs77aeVk9XxQ&sig2=KMhxnTj1if2fihGeWhpHEA

Aw.....caught you with your pants down.

Pure Indian breed cows (bos Indicus) show 97.4 % of A2A2 Milk.

All 8 Breeds of buffaloes who A2A2 milk.

Even Malnad Gidda or Kherigarh show A1A2 milk. and Zero A1A1 milk. The conclusion being the introduction of A1 is due to inter breeding between bos Indicus and Bos Taurine (non Indian cows)

So you see, scientific evidence show that pure breed Indian cow have ONLY A2A2 milk.

....you are right, it is fun to play around before the kill :lol:

Again, you are wrong.

LOL........looks like you are again embarrassed for being called out while farting around about shiva.

Maharishi Bhrigu was on of the two rishis who was present during the yagna of Daksha Prajapati and who went against shiva. :P .... bet you did not know that.

Now is the "interesting story" you are going to tell us anything to do with Bhrigu cursing shiva to be worshiped as a linga ? :cheesy:

Again, that "Interesting story" is about "Bhrigu astrology", reading fail.

LOL..... no offended, amused. You are hollow, I am transparent. :lol:

Which also accounts for all that empty noise you make.

I never claimed to be a internet Hindu, you claimed, and failed.

....be that it may, I have already translated two of the text. One a detailed translation, and a simplistic translation. Can't a kashmiri "pandit" find anyone to translate the last one ?

In any case it is foolish to learn the veda's by its simplistic translations and without anyone to guide you. It will be just as bad as Max Mullers translations.

You didn't do anything other than chickening out of that embarrassing situation where people were laughing at your quarter-baked knowledge.

LOL......since you do not know sanskrit , I can very well translate it into anything I like you fool.

How on earth will you tell the difference ? :lol:

That's what you were doing.

Again, you are wrong.
Again, that "Interesting story" is about "Bhrigu astrology", reading fail.
I never claimed to be a internet Hindu, you claimed, and failed.
You didn't do anything other than chickening out of that embarrassing situation where people were laughing at your quarter-baked knowledge.

I have no problem with people 'laughing' at me :lol: .....I always have the last laugh.

But your one line answer shows how hollow you really are. What a shame, I though after all that you will give me a good fight :lol:

All 8 Breeds of Indian buffaloes have A2A2 milk.

So you see, scientific evidence show that pure breed Indian cow have ONLY A2A2 milk.

....you are right, it is fun to play around before the kill :lol:

LOL........looks like you are again embarrassed for being called out while farting around about shiva.

Maharishi Bhrigu was on of the two rishis who was present during the yagna of Daksha Prajapati and who went against shiva. :P .... bet you did not know that.

Now is the "interesting story" you are going to tell us anything to do with Bhrigu cursing shiva to be worshiped as a linga ? :cheesy:

LOL..... no offended, amused. You are hollow, I am transparent. :lol:

Which also accounts for all that empty noise you make.

....be that it may, I have already translated two of the text. One a detailed translation, and a simplistic translation. Can't a kashmiri "pandit" find anyone to translate the last one ?

In any case it is foolish to learn the veda's by its simplistic translations and without anyone to guide you. It will be just as bad as Max Mullers translations.
maxresdefault.jpg

I knew what Bos Indicus meant. Your post seemed to semantically club both Bos Indicus and Bos Taurine as non-Indian cows. I guess you've edited that now to clear any such confusion.

I knew what Bos Indicus meant. Your post seemed to semantically club both Bos Indicus and Bos Taurine as non-Indian cows. I guess you've edited that now to clear any such confusion.

No, I have not edited that. ...... more like a case of the eyes seeing what the minds wants to see. :D

OK, I saw the mistake. I wrote "cows" instead of "cow". ...its a typo.

I have no problem with people 'laughing' at me :lol: .....I always have the last laugh.

But your one line answer shows how hollow you really are. What a shame, I though after all that you will give me a good fight :lol:

Isn't proving you wrong time and again doesn't count as a "Good fight"?

LOL......... all I hear is cluck cluck cluck. :D

You can't lose an argument with humility, can you?

I didn't realize you would come back so early in the evening. :coffee:

Yap! Not 100%, as you claimed.

All 8 Breeds of Indian buffaloes have A2A2 milk.

Who is discussing about buffaloes here?

Even Malnad Gidda or Kherigarh show A1A2 milk. and Zero A1A1 milk.

That means the milk is A1 milk, there are only two types of milk, A1 and A2, if the milk is not purely A2, then it is A1, presence of A1 β-casein protein in the milk makes it a A1 milk, doesn't matter if the milk also has A2 β-casein protein, it won't be considered as A2 milk. And I have already posted this in details, I don't like dull students.

The conclusion being the introduction of A1 is due to inter breeding between bos Indicus and Bos Taurine (non Indian cows)

Now this is again an example of twisting the facts, those two breeds are pure Indian breeds, and even your own link doesn't support your claim.

....you are right, it is fun to play around before the kill

And I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I would like to correct you. Linga means "mark" in sankrit.
Shiva-Linga is the mark of shiva, the same way Stri-ling is the mark of women and pull-ling is mark of man.

That was the interpretation from Linga Purana. I don't much, but this is what Wiki says,

The Hindu scriptureShiva Purana describes in its first section, the Vidyeshwar Samhita, the origin of the lingam, known as Shiva-linga, as the beginning-less and endless cosmic pillar (Stambha) of fire, the cause of all causes.[11] Lord Shiva is pictured as emerging from the Lingam – the cosmic pillar of fire – proving his superiority over gods Brahma and Vishnu.[12] This is known as Lingodbhava. TheLinga Purana also supports this interpretation of lingam as a cosmic pillar, symbolizing the infinite nature of Shiva.[12][13][14][15] According to Linga Purana, Shiva लिङ्गं liṅgaṃShiva Lingam or Shiva Pindi is a complete symbolic representation of the formless Universe Bearer - the oval shaped stone is resembling mark of the Universe and bottom base as the Supreme Power holding the entire Universe in it.[16] Similar interpretation is also found in the Skanda Purana: "The endless sky (that great void which contains the entire universe) is the Linga, the Earth is its base. At the end of time the entire universe and all the Gods finally merge in the Linga itself."

You can't lose an argument with humility, can you?

I never lose an argument or a debate :D

Yap! Not 100%, as you claimed.

On the contrary it conclusively proves pure breed Indian cows have only A2A2 milk. It is inter breeding with foreign breeds that has damaged the stock.

That means the milk is A1 milk, there are only two types of milk, A1 and A2, if the milk is not purely A2, then it is A1, presence of A1 β-casein protein in the milk makes it a A1 milk, doesn't matter if the milk also has A2 β-casein protein, it won't be considered as A2 milk. And I have already posted this in details, I don't like dull students.

To be honest I only skimmed through your post since I do not expect to find anything of value in it, so I am not sure what you have already posted. :P

Even though A1 protein is identified in Indian cow, it has come in due to interbreeding from Non Indian cows. Pure Breed Indian cows have only A2A2 milk.

Now this is again an example of twisting the facts, those two breeds are pure Indian breeds, and even your own link doesn't support your claim.

If you had read the link more carefully you would have come across where the author himself says the introduction of A1 protein in Indian breed seems to come from inter breeding from Bos Taurus.

T0095E02.gif

Last edited:

You lost the argument. The mean A1 and A2 allele frequency was 0.013 and 0.987 indicating preponderance or near fixation of A2 B-casein variant in Zebu cattle. Which means even out of that 2.6% cattle with A1A2 milk, the presence of A1 is near absent.

Also to take your logic further, you said Western breeds produce A2 milk too. Now not a single Western breed is free of A1 milk, which means not a single breed of Western cows have A2 milk while 97.6% of all Indian cows are purely A2 milk producers.

Your desperation to run down anything good about India and Hindus is really pathetic.

Last edited:
That was the interpretation from Linga Purana. I don't much, but this is what Wiki says,

The Hindu scriptureShiva Purana describes in its first section, the Vidyeshwar Samhita, the origin of the lingam, known as Shiva-linga, as the beginning-less and endless cosmic pillar (Stambha) of fire, the cause of all causes.[11] Lord Shiva is pictured as emerging from the Lingam – the cosmic pillar of fire – proving his superiority over gods Brahma and Vishnu.[12] This is known as Lingodbhava. TheLinga Purana also supports this interpretation of lingam as a cosmic pillar, symbolizing the infinite nature of Shiva.[12][13][14][15] According to Linga Purana, Shiva लिङ्गं liṅgaṃShiva Lingam or Shiva Pindi is a complete symbolic representation of the formless Universe Bearer - the oval shaped stone is resembling mark of the Universe and bottom base as the Supreme Power holding the entire Universe in it.[16] Similar interpretation is also found in the Skanda Purana: "The endless sky (that great void which contains the entire universe) is the Linga, the Earth is its base. At the end of time the entire universe and all the Gods finally merge in the Linga itself."

You were right only not completely correct.

Linga also means 'represent', Jyotirlinga is the Shiva represented as infinite Fire (energy) and Yoni represents the vessel that holds that energy (gravity or mass) as mentioned in the padma puran.

Shiva -Shakti , linga-Yoni is the representation of the cosmos as matter and energy. Not 'penis" and 'virgina' as the non Hindus (anti Hindus) have interpreted it as.

You lost the argument. The mean A1 and A2 allele frequency was 0.013 and 0.987 indicating preponderance or near fixation of A2 B-casein variant in Zebu cattle. Which means even out of that 2.6% cattle with A1A2 milk, the presence of A1 is near absent.

Also to take your logic further, you said Western breeds produce A2 milk too. Now not a single Western breed is free of A1 milk, which means not a single breed of Western cows have A2 milk while 97.6% of all Indian cows are purely A2 milk producers.

Your desperation to run down anything good about India and Hindus is really pathetic.

If you closely observe the observe the pic I have provided and super impose the migration of man based on genetic markers you will find that the cows seems to have emigrated along with the men from africa to India.

Another proof of India being the cradle of civilization. A reverse AIT as claimed by Hinduism.

Migraciones_humanas_en_haplogrupos_mitocondriales.PNG

T0095E02.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom