What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Best of my knowledge A1 milk is found in India only among imported and hybrid cows. Which indigenous Indian cow gives A1 milk ? For someone who claims to have the habbit of checking facts, this should be a cake walk.
Now the point, I specifically asked you which breed of Indian cows gives A1 milk. Answer please.

I have already posted enough information about it, go back and check.

I have already posted enough information about it, go back and check.

LOL....surely naming one breed of cow cannot be that much work for a scholar like you. Just type in one word, much more easier than typing a whole sentence that indicates you do not know. :D

LOL....surely naming one breed of cow cannot be that much work for a scholar like you. Just type in one word, much more easier than typing a whole sentence that indicates you do not know. :D

Just like when he educated me about why Shivalingam is worshipped and the reason for idol worship in Hinduism.

Also idiots translate "Linga" as penis which is Wrong and this myth is spread by missionaries and muslims

The Linga has different meanings - shapeless, without organs, long drum like, etc

penis is called linga by some people due to its shape...the actual world for penis is "Shishna" in sanskrit

Shiva Linga here means, Shiva without form... it is like when we die our soul is called "Linga Sharira"

Shiva being worshipped as Linga means the Consciousness in its primodal
form...where Consciousness is entering into the Eternal Energy (Shakti).
Thus shivalinga is the state of god, just before the manifestation of Universe, a little before bag bang.

Shiva is worshipped as Linga...because that is the highest of all
manifested gods, formless, attributeless.... simple Consciousness and
Energy (shiva and shakti)

I can type two words, but tired of spoon feeding. And that smiley don't make you smart, and soon prove you to be a stupid. "Best of your knowledge" is not good enough.

@madhu_greenleaf I just advised you to read about Maharshi Vrigu, why are you assuming things?

Last edited:
Filter the name calling and I really learnt a lot about stuff :tup: Thanks to all.
@DRAY - any hints about Maharshi Bhrigu? :)

Filter the name calling and I really learnt a lot about stuff :tup: Thanks to all.
@DRAY - any hints about Maharshi Bhrigu? :)

Nothing special, there are at least 5-6 different versions about Shivalingam, one of them is related to Maharshi Bhrigu; one of the more accepted versions. Also read about Bhrigu Samhita, I have an amazing real story about it, will share later, first let gyanibaba sri sri @Manvantaratruti and his comrade find out if there is any A1 milk producing Indian cow breed, or let them state that there is none, time to burst some inflated balloons of half-baked knowledge and false propaganda. :)

Last edited:
Nothing special, there are at least 5-6 different versions about Shivalingam, one of them is related to Maharshi Bhrigu; one of the more accepted versions. Also read about Bhrigu Samhita, I have an amazing real story about it, will share later, first let gyanibaba sri sri @Manvantaratruti and his comrade find out if there is any A1 milk producing Indian cow breed, or let them state that there is none, time to burst some inflated balloons of half-baked knowledge and false propaganda. :)
:tup: Gyanibaba :omghaha: :laugh: Good one :tup:

@jaunty - I know. :P So had a sound sleep :D

@Manvantaratruti - I am still waiting for you to provide an alternative translation for @AUSTERLITZ 's post with the verses. :(

Just like when he educated me about why Shivalingam is worshipped and the reason for idol worship in Hinduism.

Also idiots translate "Linga" as penis which is Wrong and this myth is spread by missionaries and muslims

The Linga has different meanings - shapeless, without organs, long drum like, etc

penis is called linga by some people due to its shape...the actual world for penis is "Shishna" in sanskrit

Shiva Linga here means, Shiva without form... it is like when we die our soul is called "Linga Sharira"

Shiva being worshipped as Linga means the Consciousness in its primodal
form...where Consciousness is entering into the Eternal Energy (Shakti).
Thus shivalinga is the state of god, just before the manifestation of Universe, a little before bag bang.

Shiva is worshipped as Linga...because that is the highest of all
manifested gods, formless, attributeless.... simple Consciousness and
Energy (shiva and shakti)

I would like to correct you. Linga means "mark" in sankrit.

Shiva-Linga is the mark of shiva, the same way Stri-ling is the mark of women and pull-ling is mark of man.

I can type two words, but tired of spoon feeding. And that smiley don't make you smart, and soon prove you to be a stupid. "Best of your knowledge" is not good enough.

@madhu_greenleaf I just advised you to read about Maharshi Vrigu, why are you assuming things?

LOL........that sounds suspiciously like chickening out :lol: ........ you are the expert on cow breeds in India. I have never claimed scholarship nor have claimed to do "deep" research. :P

LOL..... is this your new strawman argument ?

I just asked you a simple question to back up your claims. Which indigenous breed of Indian cows give A1 milk. WHy are you dragging me into this argument :lol: ....... you are the gyani baba here.......dazzle us. I will be waiting.

BTW Bhrigu Samhita is a book on Astrology. Please share with us how you understood the real meaning of shiva while learning Astrology :P

@Manvantaratruti - I am still waiting for you to provide an alternative translation for @AUSTERLITZ 's post with the verses. :(

After mocking me as 'gyanibaba' you seriously expect me to entertain your wishes ? :cheesy: ........ like I said, I treat people the way they deserve to be treated. :coffee:

Last edited:
I would like to correct you. Linga means "mark" in sankrit.

Shiva-Linga is the mark of shiva, the same way Stri-ling is the mark of women and pull-ling is mark of man.

LOL........that sounds suspiciously like chickening out :lol: ........ you are the expert on cow breeds in India. I have never claimed scholarship nor have claimed to do "deep" research. :P

I just asked you a simple question to back up your claims. Which indigenous breed of Indian cows give A1 milk. WHy are you dragging me into this argument :lol: ....... you are the gyani baba here.......dazzle us. I will be waiting.

BTW Bhrigu Samhita is a book on Astrology. Please share with us how you understood the real meaning of shiva while learning Astrology :P

After mocking me as 'gyanibaba' you seriously expect me to entertain your wishes ? :cheesy: ........ like I said, I treat people the way they deserve to be treated. :coffee:
You know stuff - you are gyanibaba. :tup: That is not an insult. I wear the 'Internet Hindu' tag like a badge of honor. :D

So you don't know and making tall claims here, ever heard of Malnad Gidda or Kherigarh, these two Indian breeds do give A1 milk. I was just dragging it to give you back your own medicine, in any case it is fun to play around with the pray before killing it. :) Now stop fooling around.

Are you a Chauthi fail? When did I say Bhrigu Samhita has anything to do with Shivalingam? I told @SarthakGanguly to ALSO read about it while reading about Bhrigu, as I have a real story to share about Bhrigu astrology, with him.

Don't be offended, people have started seeing through you and finding you to be completely hollow.:coffee:

You have to wait forever, he would have answered to Austerliz by now if he had any clue about it, it is out of his syllabus. As they say, empty vessels make more noise, most internet Hindus are like that only, four pages of Hindutva crash course, and gyaan batna chalu.

So you don't know and making tall claims here, ever heard of Malnad Gidda or Kherigarh, these two Indian breeds do give A1 milk. I was just dragging it to give you back your own medicine, in any case it is fun to play around with the pray before killing it. :) Now stop fooling around.

Aw.....caught you with your pants down.

Pure Indian breed cows (bos Indicus) show 97.4 % of A2A2 Milk.

All 8 Breeds of Indian buffaloes have A2A2 milk.

Even Malnad Gidda or Kherigarh show A1A2 milk. and Zero A1A1 milk. The conclusion being the introduction of A1 is due to inter breeding between bos Indicus and Bos Taurine (non Indian cows)

So you see, scientific evidence show that pure breed Indian cow have ONLY A2A2 milk.

....you are right, it is fun to play around before the kill :lol:

Are you a Chauthi fail? When did I say Bhrigu Samhita has anything to do with Shivalingam? I told @SarthakGanguly to ALSO read about it while reading about Bhrigu, as I have a real story to share about Bhrigu astrology, with him.

LOL........looks like you are again embarrassed for being called out while farting around about shiva.

Maharishi Bhrigu was on of the two rishis who was present during the yagna of Daksha Prajapati and who went against shiva. :P .... bet you did not know that.

Now is the "interesting story" you are going to tell us anything to do with Bhrigu cursing shiva to be worshiped as a linga ? :cheesy:

Don't be offended, people have started seeing through you and finding you to be completely hollow.:coffee:

LOL..... no offended, amused. You are hollow, I am transparent. :lol:

Which also accounts for all that empty noise you make.

You know stuff - you are gyanibaba. :tup: That is not an insult. I wear the 'Internet Hindu' tag like a badge of honor. :D

....be that it may, I have already translated two of the text. One a detailed translation, and a simplistic translation. Can't a kashmiri "pandit" find anyone to translate the last one ?

In any case it is foolish to learn the veda's by its simplistic translations and without anyone to guide you. It will be just as bad as Max Mullers translations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom