What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Freedom of choice is guaranteed by constitution,ur saying he should deny it to indian citizens.How are we denying hindus freedom to choose their destiny?I'm not imposing any rights over them,hindu leaders are doing that for vote bank politics.Don't blame secular persons for the actions of our corrupt leaders which are not controlled by us but by their greed for power .I am as much against reservations as anyone.
What realism?I asked u a simple question and ur going from here to there.Do u want to start mass riots by demolishing mosques en masse because we had a bad history with islam?Its a simple question.
I don't dare to declare secularism of any countries,they themselves have declared it.U are the one who's 'daring' to revision these concrete facts.Just go to the europe ,china world affairs boards and ask the members themsleves if they believe their country is secular or with a state religion.U'll have ur answer.
Faith that stifles progress is a useless hindrance.Move with time or stay back and die.Ur opposition to education is criminal and shows just how medieval and outdated u and ur ilk are.You are nobody to warn anyone.Stay and live life acc to your own principles and don't bother others,try and impose ur views on everyone and u'll get backlash and be smacked back to ur mud huts.

Lies lies and more lies. From saying that I want enmass destruction of mosques to saying I am opposing education. Seems you have lost the argument and have resorted to just lies.

Stay and live life acc to your own principles and don't bother others,try and impose ur views on everyone and u'll get backlash and be smacked back to ur mud huts.

We will see who gets a backlash and who gets smacked into their mud huts and why the seculars are shaking in their boots.

Akhilesh inaugurates project to build tallest temple in world - The Times of India
And the govt is building temples,only some blind fanatics like u ignore it.

More lies. The govt is not building the temple. Akhilesh was just there for inaugration. It is a private temple being built from private funds.
Christianity isn't gone,its still the largest religion in the world and growing in china and africa.Its stale in america and europe.Look at you taking potshots at christianity which admittedly is far from perfect at post after post,and when someone
points out the glaring flawed practices in hinduism(idol worship,animal worship,caste) u hurry to its defense blindly.

Christianity is being rejected by Christians themselves. Hinduism has been reformed by Hindus themselves. In case you did not notice, it is illegal to discriminate on the basis of caste in India. Idol worship is bad really? According to who? A muslim mullah like you? Animal worship is bad? How?

Every single one of your arguments sounds like the muslims argument. In reality WB is a muslim state. There is nothing Hindu about you people. Nothing. Just an empty hollow shell of Hindu names and superficial practices.

I'm not eying temple gold at all.I made a comment that that gold would have been employed far better in development of children than sitting in a vault.If there was a god,he too would have liked it that way.And there is nothing wrong with that,it was not a demand as i have no right to make one..just a statement based on reason.I don't like any religious institutions holding much land,so if ur assertion on christian organizations is true then i concur with u on this point.

Now you also know what god would have said and not said? You have his private number with you? You also want to decide on who spends their private money on what?

You know what I am done with this discussion. You do not have the intellectual strength or integrity to argue with me without resorting to lies.

Lies lies and more lies. From saying that I want enmass destruction of mosques to saying I am opposing education. Seems you have lost the argument and have resorted to just lies.

We will see who gets a backlash and who gets smacked into their mud huts and why the seculars are shaking in their boots.

More lies. The govt is not building the temple. Akhilesh was just there for inaugration. It is a private temple being built from private funds.

Christianity is being rejected by Christians themselves. Hinduism has been reformed by Hindus themselves. In case you did not notice, it is illegal to discriminate on the basis of caste in India. Idol worship is bad really? According to who? A muslim mullah like you? Animal worship is bad? How?

Now you also know what god would have said and not said? You have his private number with you? You also want to decide on who spends their private money on what?

You know what I am done with this discussion. You do not have the intellectual strength or integrity to argue with me without resorting to lies.

Absolute fact twisting.U started with an example of russia demolishing non-orthodox buildings citing russia's history with islam and asked does india too not have history with islam.I said it does ,but does that mean u want to demolish mosques similarly?At this u accused me first about some realism babble and now this.It is you who can't answer and is splattering babble and taking points out of context.

No one is shaking in their boots,a few gerua thugs will not halt the progress of this country by taking us back to the stone age.U can bet on that bum.

Government gives annual grants to temples in case u didn't know..And tell me,do u see any such gigantic mosques or churches going up in india?So much for india losing its identity.

I'm not a muslim mullah.That was my personal opinion.I dislike idol worship as its stupid to worship a stone phallus.Move with time.Neither is there much mention of this practice in rig vedas.But i'm not against anyone doing it.Its their personal choice and right.When i go to a puja or temple with my family i take into account everyone's sentiment and show it respect.So i don't mind it,but personally don't believe it is of much use.
Animal worship-why would i worship an inferior non-sentient creature as a god is beyond me.Respecting its right to life is one thing,worshipping it as a god another.If one had to worship an animal better it be man-the most intelligent and greatest of all animals.And the philosophy of revering humanity(humanism) i find far more attractive.

I don't and can't tell anyone how to spend their private money.Nor have i made any demand to such effect.I just expressed a view of my own on what would have been better use of that money.I am entitled to express my views in a forum,i have NOT made a demand.There is a difference if ur brain can comprehend.

Sure run away.You too are wasting my time for too long and diverting my attention from my battle report threads.Let us mutually ignore each other because u know ur not going to browbeat me into submission with ur antics.

Last edited:
No it has definitely been proved that Indian and African breeds are the A2 milk providers. DNA tests have been done and established these well. So you can stop lying. There is hardly anyone who is allergic to A2 milk protein while there are ample number of people suffering from diseases due to A1 milk.

This is an example of twisting facts. A2 milk is found among India, African, as well as western cow breeds, and A1 milk is also found among India, African, as well as western cow breeds, it is not like that A2 milk is exclusively Indian and A2 milk is exclusively western. And it is not like that A1 milk is toxic, in fact most of the milk production across the world is of A1 type and most people are tolerant to A1 β-casein protein, A2 milk is suggested only for those who are allergic to A1 β-casein protein.

You can find A2 milk in western breed of cows also, and these are common breeds, two cows of the same breed may produce either of the A1 or A2 milk, there is nothing exclusively Indian or Hindu about it. Here, A2 milk from Australia & UK for you:

A2
A2 Milk - What is A2 Milk and Dairy Products?
a2 milk | UK Homepage | Milk Intolerance
a2 milk | FAQs

Rather when these studies came out, it was not the Hindutva people who made these studies in the first place, the Western milk agencies to save their business tried to muddy the water by coming up with bogus examples that A2 milk can cause harm too. So please do not insult our intelligence.

Yes, it was found by western researchers, and western companies are making money by selling A2 branded milk, and that's why I wondered when & how it became an "Indian", "Dharmik", or "Hindutva" subject. It is not like that Indian cow breeds are exclusively A2 milk producer.

However, I know you cannot be convinced with logic and facts, your purpose is not to be convinced and to stick to your false Hindutva propaganda, and I am sure you will be able to convince many people with your twisted propaganda and false information, but I am not an easy pray for such things, because I have this bad habit of cross-checking. :)

Its not the fault of people like me that some of u continue to live in the past.Hare ram hare ram boli aurane se kuch nehi hoga,Us se ek baccha ko education milega toh desh ka bhala hoga.If all the donations on temples had gone to children's education,this country would have been saved.Ofcourse this applies to donations to mosques and churches as well.God ,doesn't need donations of money or mantras.Doing good is enough.

I tried stating something similar, it was termed as "Screwed Priority"!! :) No wonder we have some of the richest temples in the world while a large percentage of our population are uneducated and living in extreme poverty.

Sorry America is not a democracy. It is a republic where the people's vote does not count. When you do not care about majority opinion, minority opinion ceases to matter. No one is special.

Lesser spoken about the treatment of minorities in USA the better still.

Republic merely means that the Head of State is a citizen who is elected. Of course the US is a democracy and it does treat its minorities far better than most countries. Of course there are issues.

What if majority dont like it, Does the minority have the obligation of going with the masses? or they want to say its my way or highway to majority? Please give a sensible answer, USA wanted war for 9/11 what happened to the Individual then as you said?Gone down the drain?

No. The right of the minority is absolute - it can't be dictated by the whims and fancies of the majority. If a majority of Swiss believe that they have a right to ban spirals because those are Islamic - that that is utter B.S. A majority of Germans believed that Jews should be gassed. As recently as a decade ago minorities in Afghanistan were forced to wear clothes which exhibited their faith. What is this nonsense?

Republic merely means that the Head of State is a citizen who is elected. Of course the US is a democracy and it does treat its minorities far better than most countries. Of course there are issues.

No. The right of the minority is absolute - it can't be dictated by the whims and fancies of the majority. If a majority of Swiss believe that they have a right to ban spirals because those are Islamic - that that is utter B.S. A majority of Germans believed that Jews should be gassed. As recently as a decade ago minorities in Afghanistan were forced to wear clothes which exhibited their faith. What is this nonsense?

No USA is not a democracy. People do not directly vote for the president. President is chosen by electoral college votes.

Minority right is not absolute. That is defined by consent of the majority. Otherwise, you may as well bring back Mughals. They were minority and their rule was absolute. Likewise, the British, the Dutch, the French, and the Spanish all their imperialism was oppression of majority by minority and their right was absolute.

Reality still has to dawn on you, that minority bullying will not hold. Bringing in Mughalistan in the name of secularism is a pipedream.

Again ur making ur own translations as usual.Somya means soma loving.Apah means water or god of water (which might refer to indra,god of rain)

Of course its my own translation you idiot, unlike you I actually know sanskrit AND the Vedas :lol:

Spicy Slow Cooker Beef Chili Recipe
By Christine Gallary

30669_RecipeImage_620x413_spicy_slow_cooker_beef_chili.jpg

Difficulty: Easy | Total Time: 45 mins, plus 6 to 8 hrs in the slow cooker | Makes: 6 servings

Putting chili in the slow cooker is an easy way to get the richness of a long-simmering stovetop chili. To start developing the flavors, sauté vegetables, ground beef, and spices, then put the mixture into the slow cooker along with tomatoes and kidney beans. Let the chili cook overnight or all day until it’s thickened and has a nice beefy flavor, then stir in jalapeños for a kick of heat. Serve it with cornbread or atop tortilla chips and cheese.

What to buy: Dried beans can be substituted for the canned beans if you prefer. Use 3 cups cooked beans in place of the canned beans.

Game plan: The flavors continue to develop as the chili sits, so go ahead and make it up to 2 days in advance and refrigerate it in a container with a tightfitting lid. It can also be frozen for up to 1 month.

INGREDIENTS
For the chili:
  • 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 2 medium yellow onions, medium dice
  • 1 medium red bell pepper, medium dice
  • 6 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup chili powder
  • 1 tablespoon ground cumin
  • 2 pounds lean ground beef
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
  • 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
  • 1 (14-ounce) can tomato sauce
  • 2 (15-ounce) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pickled jalapeños or green chiles, drained
For serving:
  • Shredded cheddar cheese
  • Thinly sliced scallions
  • Sour cream

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat until shimmering. Add the onions and bell pepper, season with salt, and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 8 minutes.
  2. Add the garlic, chili powder, and cumin, stir to coat the vegetables, and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the ground beef and measured salt and cook, breaking the meat into small pieces with a wooden spoon, until the beef is no longer pink, about 7 minutes.
  3. Transfer the mixture to the slow cooker, add the diced tomatoes and their juices, tomato sauce, and beans, and stir to combine. Cover and cook until the chili thickens and the flavors meld, about 8 hours on low or 6 hours on high.
  4. Stir in the jalapeños or green chiles. Taste and season with salt as needed, and serve with the cheese, scallions, and sour cream.

Of course its my own translation you idiot, unlike you I actually know sanskrit AND the Vedas :lol:

So ur back and lo-there's the name calling again.And ur translations are a failure as usual.Nothing to contribute but smileys.Your computer screen must be highly reflective of ur face.

So ur back and lo-there's the name calling again.And ur translations are a failure as usual.Nothing to contribute but smileys.Your computer screen must be highly reflective of ur face.

No my smileys are highly reflective of how I feel when discussing with you. :P ........ For one who relies on Christian propaganda versions of Hindu scriptures to even pretend to make sense, you sound mighty authoritative on sanskrit and Hinduism ....:lol: It is funny as hell, only I am tired of educating you.

This is an example of twisting facts. A2 milk is found among India, African, as well as western cow breeds, and A1 milk is also found among India, African, as well as western cow breeds, it is not like that A2 milk is exclusively Indian and A2 milk is exclusively western. And it is not like that A1 milk is toxic, in fact most of the milk production across the world is of A1 type and most people are tolerant to A1 β-casein protein, A2 milk is suggested only for those who are allergic to A1 β-casein protein.

You can find A2 milk in western breed of cows also, and these are common breeds, two cows of the same breed may produce either of the A1 or A2 milk, there is nothing exclusively Indian or Hindu about it. Here, A2 milk from Australia & UK for you:

A2
A2 Milk - What is A2 Milk and Dairy Products?
a2 milk | UK Homepage | Milk Intolerance
a2 milk | FAQs

Yes, it was found by western researchers, and western companies are making money by selling A2 branded milk, and that's why I wondered when & how it became an "Indian", "Dharmik", or "Hindutva" subject. It is not like that Indian cow breeds are exclusively A2 milk producer.

However, I know you cannot be convinced with logic and facts, your purpose is not to be convinced and to stick to your false Hindutva propaganda, and I am sure you will be able to convince many people with your twisted propaganda and false information, but I am not an easy pray for such things, because I have this bad habit of cross-checking. :)

Best of my knowledge A1 milk is found in India only among imported and hybrid cows. Which indigenous Indian cow gives A1 milk ? For someone who claims to have the habbit of checking facts, this should be a cake walk.

No my smileys are highly reflective of how I feel when discussing with you. :P ........ For one who relies on Christian propaganda versions of Hindu scriptures to even pretend to make sense, you sound mighty authoritative on sanskrit and Hinduism ....:lol: It is funny as hell, only I am tired of educating you.

I'm not authoritative at all on scriptures,i'm just looking around.Not that ur much better.I looked up the sankrit dictionary and they matched the 2 translated words i posted.So why should i not call out ur custom made translations.
Tired already,here u were going to expose the cowards..lol.But yeah i suppose ur continous farts are not helping this thread,only increasing its length...so it is tiresome.I mean how much can one fart..and how much can one laugh.

Bullies are insecure people inside, and generally cowards, they will consider your tolerance & civility as a sign of weakness, bully them back and they quickly run right back to their places. Don't encourage them by being decent.

Best of my knowledge A1 milk is found in India only among imported and hybrid cows. Which indigenous Indian cow gives A1 milk ? For someone who claims to have the habbit of checking facts, this should be a cake walk.

No, you are wrong, check again.

aek doubt hai??? Sanskrit mein..
soma-moon??
soumya-soft???uttar dhijiye..

Soumya is gentle or calm. Soma is moon, similar to the drink since the drink is made from the leaves plucked during full moon night.

I'm not authoritative at all on scriptures,i'm just looking around.Not that ur much better.I looked up the sankrit dictionary and they matched the 2 translated words i posted.So why should i not call out ur custom made translations.
Tired already,here u were going to expose the cowards..lol.But yeah i suppose ur continous farts are not helping this thread,only increasing its length...so it is tiresome.I mean how much can one fart..and how much can one laugh.

LOL......glad we agree on something. But I am exposing cowards everyday and challenging them to look up sanskrit dictionaries and discard christian propaganda translations. That is progress. :P

Bullies are insecure people inside, and generally cowards, they will consider your tolerance & civility as a sign of weakness, bully them back and they quickly run right back to their places. Don't encourage them by being decent.
No, you are wrong, check again.

LOL.... you are right, Bullies are insecure people. Remember that the next time you meet a bully.

OTOH cowards find most people bullies :lol: ..... remember that too. Now tell us again, who do you think is bullying others here ? :cheesy:

Now the point, I specifically asked you which breed of Indian cows gives A1 milk. Answer please.

Back
Top Bottom