What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

When source of capital in primitive Indian society was mainly hunting or animal firming, eating beef was never subjected to discussion of morale. But with the gradual development of an agriculture based economy, slowly importance of cow was realized and slaughtering had to be stopped. Simultaneously the sanctimonious nature of cow started finding its place in religious scriptures and hymns. The reason was purely economical; not any sermon came from above exclusively for Indians to stop it. So again when the economy permits us to export beef, i see no reason to stop it because religion condemns it. Sense of morality especially when dictated by religion is a relative thing and it changes from ages to ages. Economy should be least bothered about such dogmas.

LOL...Nonsense.

Gau Hatya was always Adharma i.e. IMMORAL. BTW "morale" means something totally different :lol: I hope that was a Typo and not a strawman defence.

The BAN on eating Beef was also a moral stance based on traditional Hindu morality clearly defined in the scriptures.

Dharma for Hindus and hence Morality for Hindus were always against eating beef and slaughtering cows.

You are spinning your own tale based on convenience as presenting as "history" when you very well know that it is a work of fiction. This insidious behavior is what destroys your credibility.

Opportunity to make money does not mean you can become immoral .....by that same logic you might even promote prostitution and promiscuity in your family. :coffee:......after all in today's day and age Sunny Leaon is someone you apparently admire.

Economy based on Greed is not expected to be Moral, Thankfully Indian consciences is not completely driven by Capitalistic thought, but also by Dharmic moral guidance.

Lastly its IS FUNNY to see a Bangali speaks on the virtues of Capitalism just to promote consumption of beef :lol: ...... who did you vote for ? Mamta or CPI ? :cheesy:

"Knowledge" (or in my view, 'venom' and useless facts spewed by a few here under the guise of "knowledge") is utterly USELESS when delivered tightly wrapped in arrogance, insults, and a false sense of morality. Happy weekend everyone!

Jai ho, India! :yay:

LOL.....last time you made a cowardly exit .... did you gather enough testicular fortitude to come back ? ...pity your posts are full of venom and prejudiced opinion and ZERO Facts. :lol:

In any case "Knowledge" is always useful and its means of deliverance is of no importance to those who truly seek it ......clearly you are not one of them. :P

BTW you are yet to answer my question, when you said you were born a Hindu and got help did you mean the Navjoth ceremony ?

You might want to take a look at the average IQ of those nations. :D

...a look at the IQ of those promoting beef in pdf is not very inspiring either :D

Last edited:
LOL...Nonsense.

Gau Hatya was always Adharma i.e. IMMORAL. BTW "morale" means something totally different :lol: I hope that was a Typo and not a strawman defence.

The BAN on eating Beef was also a moral stance based on traditional Hindu morality clearly defined in the scriptures.

Dharma for Hindus and hence Morality for Hindus were always against eating beef and slaughtering cows.

You are spinning your own tale based on convenience as presenting as "history" when you very well know that it is a work of fiction. This insidious behavior is what destroys your credibility.

Opportunity to make money does not mean you can become immoral .....by that same logic you might even promote prostitution and promiscuity in your family. :coffee:......after all in today's day and age Sunny Leaon is someone you apparently admire.

Economy based on Greed is not expected to be Moral, Thankfully Indian consciences is not completely driven by Capitalistic thought, but also by Dharmic moral guidance.

Lastly its IS FUNNY to see a Bangali speaks on the virtues of Capitalism just to promote consumption of beef :lol: ...... who did you vote for ? Mamta or CPI ? :cheesy:

LOL.....last time you made a cowardly exit .... did you gather enough testicular fortitude to come back ? ...pity your posts are full of venom and prejudiced opinion and ZERO Facts. :lol:

In any case "Knowledge" is always useful and its means of deliverance is of no importance to those who truly seek it ......clearly you are not one of them. :P

BTW you are yet to answer my question, when you said you were born a Hindu and got help did you mean the Navjoth ceremony ?

...a look at the IQ of those promoting beef in pdf is not very inspiring either :D

LOL the usual BS. How's it going manavtruti? Have a great weekend!

LOL...Nonsense.

Enough proof have been given to show you that beef was not immoral in ancient dharmik India, however, we don't need to look at ancient scriptures to decide how we should live, Hinduism is not rule book driven.

And again, how much dhramik Hindu you want to be is entirely your personal choice, and that doesn't apply to all Hindus and non-Hindus of India. Each state has its own set of rules. Rest of your post is again nonsensical stupid ranting.

How is your aerospace structural and communication job in DRDO keeping you, not much work,eh? I believe they opened a Hindutwa promotion lab to employ masses not good at either structural or communication engineering?

:D

Enough proof have been given to show you that beef was not immoral in ancient dharmik India, however, we don't need to look at ancient scriptures to decide how we should live, Hinduism is not rule book driven.

And again, how much dhramik Hindu you want to be is entirely your personal choice, and that doesn't apply to all Hindus and non-Hindus of India. Each state has its own set of rules. Rest of your post is again nonsensical stupid ranting.

..and ALL those "proof" were also refuted.

Hinduims is not rule book drive, but it is DHARMA driven. or did you not know that ? :cheesy:

There are books that define what Darma is and what is NOT Dharma. You only get a choice in practicing Dharma, not deciding what is Dharma :lol:

.....we can all see who is posting nonsense ....Again.

How is your aerospace structural and communication job in DRDO keeping you, not much work,eh? I believe they opened a Hindutwa promotion lab to employ masses not good at either structural or communication engineering?

:D

LOL...I don't work in DRDO, I work with DRDO.

..and ALL those "proof" were also refuted.

Hinduims is not rule book drive, but it is DHARMA driven. or did you not know that ? :cheesy:

There are books that define what Darma is and what is NOT Dharma. You only get a choice in practicing Dharma, not deciding what is Dharma :lol:

.....we can all see who is posting nonsense ....Again.

Those proofs were not refuted but avoided. And you are not the guardian of deciding what is dharma, in some places Hinduism is equal to vegetarianism, and in some places goats & buffaloes are sacrificed to the gods and distributed as prasad. Lastly, neither all are Hindus in India, nor all Hindus are religious.

I'm Indian. Fun times.

LOL......the inevitable burqa of secularism, Nice :enjoy:

Those proofs were not refuted but avoided. And you are not the guardian of deciding what is dharma, in some places Hinduism is equal to vegetarianism, and in some places goats & buffaloes are sacrificed to the gods and distributed as prasad. Lastly, neither all are Hindus in India, nor all Hindus are religious.

Look again, I have replied to EVERY post.

In Hinduism we all have the duty to protect Dharma. For protecting something we first should be aware of what it is. So yes, I do get to decide what dharma is. The final arbitrator being the scriptures.

Rest is strawman. In Indian all are not gay either so why make gay sex illegal ? ....for that matter not all are murderers, so why make that illegal either.

Laws are made to protect social norms and society. That is why hate speech does not come under "freedom of speech". ........ and that is also why cow slaughter should not come under freedom to eat and exercise choice.

Last edited:
Look again, I have replied to EVERY post.

I have seen, whenever you had no answer, you claimed it a lie, or made stupid argument, or simply peddled lie.

In Hinduism we all have the duty to protect Dharma. For protecting something we first should be aware of what it is. So yes, I do get to decide what dharma is. The final arbitrator being the scriptures.

You can interpret or decide what is dharma or adharma for yourself and at most for those people on whom you have some influence, like your family members, but not on others. I don't decide my dharma & adharma as per your interpretation.

Rest is strawman. In Indian all are not gay either so why make gay sex illegal ? ....for that matter not all are murderers, so why make that illegal either.

You are clutching every single straw to save your sinking argument. Gay marriages/relationships should be legal and I hope corrective action will be taken to change the law, we have no business in interfering in the very personal matter of two consenting adult human beings choice of partners. And about your statement on murder, that shows severe lack of clarity in your thinking, murder is denying another human being of his right to live. And this rule only applies to human beings, not on animals. Killing an animal for food is not murder, it is the law of nature.

Laws are made to protect social norms and society. That is why hate speech does not come under "freedom of speech". ........ and that is also why cow slaughter should not come under freedom to eat and exercise choice.

"Freedom of speech" and "Freedom of choice of food" are not the same thing, hate speech is directly attacking someone verbally, dinning as per my preference is not, in fact who gave you the right to peep into my plate?

And your religion asks you to respect cow, you respect cow, but why all others have to follow you? Fatwa has no place in Hinduism.

LOL......the inevitable burqa of secularism, Nice :enjoy:

This, my version of Hinduism doesn't support your act of taking cheap shots at other non-Hindu Indians in the name of Hindutva. You carry on with your Hindutva agenda, but don't expect all others to join this bigotry.

Back
Top Bottom