What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Guru, avn kooda Keraladavane. Avn jote Hindi nal yaak maadtadtidiya?:)
malayalam baralla avanige...bewarsi...kudumi type avanu...
yaav ooru nimdu??? yen maadtha idheera German alli???hogi estu varsha aayithu??? maduve aayitha??

Humans were created in the best form and are the most intelligent creation of the Supreme Creator.
I am not denying this..yes we consider ourself the most intelligent creation on earth....
we are still animal.....intelligent animal...I would say.....

So u said humans are also animals. :undecided:
why...U doubt what I say.....:D:D

yaav ooru nimdu??? yen maadtha idheera German alli???hogi estu varsha aayithu??? maduve aayitha??

Howda?! Matte naanu Nair, adu idu anta heltirtane. Hogli bidi. :whistle:

Nan hutti beldirodu Bengaloornalli, adre nan tande-taayi moolataha Uttara Kannada district navaru. Nammooru Malenadina ondu remote area nallide. Bere prashnegalige illi uttara needak ishta illa.:)

I am not denying this..yes we consider ourself the most intelligent creation on earth....
we are still animal.....intelligent animal...I would say.....

why...U doubt what I say.....:D:D

Humans are the most intelligent creation who are above a part of other creations of the Supreme Creator and its our deeds which defines us.

:lol: ...... yaru helidalu nanage malayalam bralla ? ....nanu kannada gotilla ? Better a "Bookworm" than a fool who tries to show off with his limited language skills :lol:

I speak kannada, Marathi, Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi, English, urdu and can understand Gujarati, Rajasthani, punjabi, Sanskrit, Bhojpuri, etc. ....I understand more languages that you can count.

But unlike you I do have a life and do not rely on praises by anonymous posters in an anonymous forum to validate my self confidence. Also the last time I spoke in any other language I got slapped with a warning. I do have lot of enemies in pdf :P

Manasalayo Mairande Nayende mone.

Howda?! Matte naanu Nair, adu idu anta heltirtane. Hogli bidi. :whistle:

Nan hutti beldirodu Bengaloornalli, adre nan tande-taayi moolataha Uttara Kannada district navaru. Nammooru Malenadina ondu remote area nallide.
chikka doubtu...'uthar Karnataka' endre kongan region allwa???
malenad endre chikkmangalur,shimoga,madikeri region thaane??

Uttara Kannada sumar dodda District. So adralli konkan region jote Malenad region kooda baratte. Nam ooru Jog falls inda around 50kms dooradallide.

1. Does beef export makes economic sense? - YES.

So ? ....even prostitution make economic sense. I am sure you promote it. :coffee:

2. Does it harm milk production? - NO. Milk producing cows are too costly to slaughter. In fact slaughtering excess bulls ensures more available resources like grass, fodder & water for the milk-giving cows.

Bulls are used for breeding and tilling land. They contribute more than they take from earth. Unlike humans. By the same logic, why not promote killing unproductive and deficient humans to save available resources for the 'superior' race ? ...sound familiar.

3. Are we already doing it profitably? - YES, we are number one in it!! And if we allow slaughter of bulls, then massive illegal smuggling of bulls to Bangladesh will stop and we will be able to earn more by shedding our hypocrisy.

Profit is not only measured in terms of money. The loss to the Indian psyche is much more. Illegal smuggling should stop irrespective of weather we slaughter bulls or not :lol:

4. Is it Adharma? - NO, at least not for all Indians.

LOL...I am glad you have come around to admitting it is Adharma to Hindus, Buddhist, Jains & Sikhs.

5. We are Hindu majority, so should we ban it? - NO. Democracy doesn't mean running over minority preferences and imposing majority preference in terms of food, culture, etc. on minorities. You may not even be a majority in this case as many Hindus will not support it.

Indian constitution has set clear guidelines on hate speech and ANY activity that promote enmities between communities and stir trouble. The legal precedence for a ban is very clear in this case.

6. Some Muslim countries do such things, so let's teach them a lesson here by banning their favourite beef: - FIRST, we are not a Muslim country, nor there is any pressing need to follow them. SECOND, are you kidding me, that's a stupid & silly way to teach them a lesson.

:lol:......a strawman. This might be your obsession, I don't care a fcuk what they do.

7. Does only Muslims earn through beef export, or eat it? - NO. Hindus also earn through this business, and many Hindus also eat beef.

Hence time to ban it to prevent further erosion of Dharmic way of life and Dharmic morality and values that define India and has sustained India for millennia.

8. Finally, India is a federal country where each state has
certain rights, including having their own set of laws in state subjects, this is a state subject.

Even in a federal structure Center has enough right and power and privileges to set the law and boundaries.

LOL...No such luck. I am a mallu from mallu nade.

?? I was thinking about Rama when he asks the sea to part on his way to Sri Lanka and then the conversation that follows about the Dharma of the Sea. How would the Dharma of the sea change?

Dharma itself remains immutable but per yuga Dharma may incline or decline in the society. That is my understanding.

The Dharma of the sea did not change and he did not part to make way for the army, hence Rama was asked to build a bridge.

The duties of the individual changes as per the Yuga Dharma to reflect the changes in society which each yuga brings.

Last edited:
:lol: ...... yaru helidalu nanage malayalam bralla ? ....nanu kannada gotilla ? Better a "Bookworm" than a fool who tries to show off with his limited language skills :lol:

yes brother..i can't write or even speak a sentence in english properly..i studied in malayalam medium ..and studied only upto I.T.I and currently working as a C.N.C operator in a manufacturing company in bangalore...i need only Kannada for communication..i don't want English or Sanskrit to thrive ...better go away...

yes brother..i can't write or even speak a sentence in english properly..i studied in malayalam medium ..and studied only upto I.T.I and currently working as a C.N.C operator in a manufacturing company in bangalore...i need only Kannada for communication..i don't want English or Sanskrit to thrive ...better go away...

LOL...don't "brother" me now after calling me a kudumi and challenging my malayali origins under the impression that I don't speak Kannada.

I don't care a rats @ss what you have or have not studied. You acted like a smart @ss and there was an urgent need to put you in your place.

Sorry about the malayalam gali.....wanted to prove a point :P

^^^^ what is that???are you a tamilan???
the correct malayalam is 'manassillayoda mairante naayinte mone'..first,go and learn to talk malayalam properly..after that we can howl about english,sanskrit and marati..

Back
Top Bottom