What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

who cares??? i eat buffalo,cow,pork,goat,chicken,duck,sheep,frog,rabbit and many more...

Eat whatever you want , i was just pointing out that this Pink reveloution is direct result of Buffalo and they should get total credit :lol:

Though when in India , i refrain eating Beef *COW*. :D

Supreme Creator has created both humans and animals and both dwell in their communities .

6-38 There is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the Book, and they (all) shall be gathered to their Lord in the end.

40-79 It is Allah Who made cattle for you, that ye may use some for riding and some for food;
40-80 And there are (other) advantages in them for you (besides); that ye may through them attain to any need (there may be) in your hearts; and on them and on ships ye are carried.

Why you think religious scriptures are revealed on messengers ?

You are asking questions by yourself . Its there in scriptures that animals are created to help and assist human.Animals and insects are having thier own communities . Prophet Sulaiman Pbuh use to communicate with birds and insects according to Scriptures .

Scriptures should be read and that's why scriptures are revealed.
I do not believe in scriptures.....
i believe in science....prove me scientifically or else stop quoting me.....
I am nt here to listen this BS.....

An oasis in Mumbai ? ....where do you stay ?

Nah nah. I live in Bangalore now. When I used to stay in Mumbai, I grew up in the BARC, Anushakthi Nagar area. NAD/SPCD colony (navy area). That place was pretty green. Later on Chembur, opp to Fine Arts Society.

For you :lol:

butthurt-report-form.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: So you keep a form ready for quick relief, fill it up quickly and seek professional help. :enjoy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: So you keep a form ready for quick relief, fill it up quickly and seek professional help. :enjoy:

Oh good.... you already know the procedure. Finally we find one area you know more than me :enjoy: (even though I had to provide the form to you) .... I guess experience beats knowledge hand down. :lol:

The argument that many people give about beef earning us foriegn exchange is not valid.

There are moral stances the society has to take.we cant live like cavemen now just because it is easier.

Beef export has to be reduced for sure,it is a health hazard.

The argument that many people give about beef earning us foriegn exchange is not valid.

There are moral stances the society has to take.we cant live like cavemen now just because it is easier.

Beef export has to be reduced for sure,it is a health hazard.
U eat non veg lady......????

hmm...in eating habits u are like me....
but accusing someone who eat meat is nt right.....

whats nihari.....:what::what:

It is a stew consisting of slow cooked beef or lamb garnished to taste and served with cooked brains or bone marrow. :smitten:

Guru Shri Shri Honey Singhji Maharaj keh gaye, 'Jo mile chakkho, kuch fresh naiyo milna.'
joke nahi hai,bhaai....aek baar keral aavoo....local toddy shop jaavoo...voh sab milthe hai....try karo...Kerala cusine....
dhanyavaad....

Nah nah. I live in Bangalore now. When I used to stay in Mumbai, I grew up in the BARC, Anushakthi Nagar area. NAD/SPCD colony (navy area). That place was pretty green. Later on Chembur, opp to Fine Arts Society.
address yenu kodibedi ,akka....kalla huduga avanu...swalpa hushaaraagi iroo...

Back
Top Bottom