What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

My parents were, they choose to feed the stone statues when they didn't had enough to feed themselves or their hungry child. Those days had been my first step to atheism, in a way.

There is always delicious food in my house because my mom makes a lot of prasadam food. Also all very rich Indians are very religious from Ambanis to Amitabh Bachchans. So do not know how you made a co-relation that it is only poor who pray. All broke people I have ever seen have been atheists.

Move to Aeroponics or Hydroponics, you won't need soil, and the harvest is multiple times than that of traditional agriculture. And within few decades, traditional agriculture won't be able to meet the demands of growing population.
have been reading about hydroponics for a while, but it's kind of hard to find a good provider of the solutions. Can you suggest some options in Delhi or Rajasthan?

It is your scientific farming which has brought earth to this state. Australia and USA both have reduction in agricultural production. So has other places. India used to be a net foot exporter, now we import food. Soil degradation has led to farmer suicides. Sure you can continue to ignore this because this is all so communal.

Also food grown via aeroponics and hydroponics or 3D printer printed food are just garbage food. No nutritional value in them.

What If the World’s Soil Runs Out? | TIME.com

Modern wheat varieties, for example, have half the micronutrients of older strains, and it’s pretty much the same for fruit and vegetables. The focus has been on breeding high-yield crops which can survive on degraded soil, so it’s hardly surprising that 60% of the world’s population is deficient in nutrients like iron. If it’s not in the soil, it’s not in our food.

Either you don't fully grasp the concept of hydroponics or aeroponics, or someone has mislead you to it. As as long as the scientific way of farming i s considered, the penetration in India is very little, yet the degradation is maximum. That must tell you something. It is the mindless use of insecticides that caused the devastation of land, and science doesn't promote that.

Hydroponics involves plants suspended in water, with the solution of necessary nutrients. It doesn't require insecticides. Please educate yourself about the basics before blabbering. It is the scientific agricultural practices that makes agriculture sustainable in western nations.

How many farmers goes to Krishi Bikash Kendra to get their soil checked before farming? negligible

have been reading about hydroponics for a while, but it's kind of hard to find a good provider of the solutions. Can you suggest some options in Delhi or Rajasthan?
I never knew this was real :D Seems so sci-fi :ashamed:

@Skull and Bones - What's cost for this as compared to traditional agriculture?

Last edited:
There is always delicious food in my house because my mom makes a lot of prasadam food. Also all very rich Indians are very religious from Ambanis to Amitabh Bachchans. So do not know how you made a co-relation that it is only poor who pray. All broke people I have ever seen have been atheists.

Is the Indian society mature enough to accept any atheist? I know, my father's family won't. Even though my mom doesn't have any issues with that. And i never said only poor who prays, you need the re-read the sentence to get to any conclusion. I tried to explain it in a pun way that the fear of divinity is more in people with less resources than those with affluence.

And neither have i came across with any declared atheist in India, so Hi5.

Yes, killing a thing just for joy and entertainment is certainly wrong, but not for food, otherwise god wouldn't have created predators. :) But again, this is a matter of personal preference, I find it difficult to live without non-veg food. :(

Kya plan banaya hai Chinio ke saath? Kaunsi Chini girlfriend ke liye Arunachal Chinio ko dena chahta hai?? :pissed:
hmm...
yes in way u are right.....for food we can kill....and we should kill....
but do we need to eat meat every day ..... if we say we humans are omnivore that means we can eat both veg and non veg....
I am nt saying we sould stop eating non veg but we should limit it....
predators are there to maintain the balance in nature..they keep in check the no of veg animals.....but we humans are constantly breaking the balance .....we killed both the prey and the predators......
we farm animals just to eat them up.....how can this be right......
yes its matter of personal preference .....but do those animal get any preference....before they are being killed....:D:D
hehehe......I am nt stopping any one.....just saying my feelings...

chini girlfrnd.......:(...my mother will kill me if she ever heard that I have a chini...:lol:

It is not hard to set up your own system, there are many do on your own videos on net. Another interesting concept was to put fish in those water tanks, to feed off the dead leaves and other nutrients.

It is not hard to set up your own system, there are many do on your own videos on net. Another interesting concept was to put fish in those water tanks, to feed off the dead leaves and other nutrients.
I was asking about nutrient solution. yeah its not really that hard to set up the system.

I do not know .....even I fully believe in god or not......
but I do believe in something higher being present there out......
its none of my business to tell u to start believing in what I believe....
but I feel many things keep hidden from our eyes because we do nt believe in them.....just like say the natural light has many wavelenghts but our eyes can see only the visible spectrum ,,,,,...UV light images or infrared or X ray images we cannot perceive with our normal states of eyes...but when we look through a instrument which can see these things then we can see the different form of images and different colors.....
and If I say I do not believe in this things then it will be futile for any one to make me understand because my mind would be working on the preconceived notion.....

may be if once should just start believing in something then it might be possible to really find that thing.....
its just like the saying ....those who do nt believe in magic will never find it........I still believe how infidel a human may become but still when he faces some grave situation he feels .....hey bhagwan iss bar bachale....plzz....
just my personal opinion.........:)

And 'believing' is not a preconceived notion?

The term one should be using is 'skeptic', even then, that would make you a non believer. As the virtue of God exists in surrendering yourself to him without any sort disbelief. Sorry, that is not the trait of any consciousness organism with free will.

Anyone trying to force their beliefs on others has no place in India. This is exactly the reason i detest islamicans, and if their hindu couterparts try to pull off such stunts, my duty will go beyond detesting them, I'll have to stop them. I don't want to be the ''silent majority'' you see.

You are a kashmiri I thought you already had apple orchards :p:
No apple trees. Had apricot, not much land to grow trees :(
We have apple orchards nearby and apples are too cheap here. Though most are around Pahalgam. You will be amazed at the rates. :ashamed: While in rest of India they sell for about 100 a kg, here the rate is about 25 to 30 :P

Back
Top Bottom