What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Broccoli%20vs.%20Beef%20.jpg
5.2gms Protein in steak.Must be the shittiest beef from India :rofl:

My Milk bottle says 6gms of Proteins per 100ml serving.Steak is always 20+ gm's of protein.

try this...available in india
lentils+vs+beef.JPG

lentils.jpg
No one is forcing you to eat meat so stop trying to force your dietary preferences on to others.

Well, you are the only major country with some moral problem with exporting beef, yet you are also the number one beef exporter in the world?
We worship female deities. Yet we still sell/kill them :hitwall: I don't know if it's human greed alone or an Indian speciality.
Lentils is what my food eats :lol:

I eat a mix of Vegi and Non-Vegi diet because it gives the best of both worlds.
Umm Ok :(
But you can consider removing the 'middleman' :P

Indian slaughter their sacred cow for export? Pakistan export pork to India and India export beef to Pakistan, both country find a common ground both nations eat what other hate.

From ancient time, Various societies were dependent on some animal for their livelihood. Now we are less dependent but that does not mean that we should now abandon some animal on which our forefathers were dependent and used to respect them a lot. Using Utility criterion is utter selfish in itself. Why should I send money on feeding my old parents and for their medicine when they are not useful. The criterion of protein and utility etc used by pseudo rationals is anti cultural and anti humanity in itself.

Well, you are the only major country with some moral problem with exporting beef, yet you are also the number one beef exporter in the world?

We are No 1 in beef export still you see lots of people opposing that. It has become an election issue now. It was a program of our present government and not something supported by people. We see Moral wrong in export of beef export.

Last edited:
5.2gms Protein in steak.Must be the shittiest beef from India :rofl:

My Milk bottle says 6gms of Proteins per 100ml serving.Steak is always 20+ gm's of protein.

No one is forcing you to eat meat so stop trying to force your dietary preferences on to others.
Broccoli 250gm | Msef01

You can try lentils - cheap :D
yuck

chicken breast, broccoli, milk, whole wheat pasta..... everyday :enjoy:

occasional pork chops, steak and salt water fish (the latter at least thrice week)

Would be fun to watch Muslim eating pork and Hinhdu eating beef.

This is totally against our culture. We should Ban all export of Meat and we should take a lead in propagating vegetarianism.

Vegetarianism can be your culture, but not all of ours, how about we force-feed you non-veg food? Why you guys are trying to impose your will on others? This is totally against our culture.

Vegetarianism can be your culture, but not all of ours, how about we force-feed you non-veg food? Why you guys are trying to impose your will on others? This is totally against our culture.

Because everything does not depend on Individual's choise. I believe in Hinduism still secularism is imposed on me by our constitution. We can not have all laws giving every individual freedom to practice whatever suits him or her.

In vibrant Gujarat Summit, Modi told the guest that we will not serve you beef. You will have to eat what we eat.

Killing cow for export is like prostitution (Doing anything for money). In carnivorous country like SA, Killing camel is a crime. You kill a camel in accident, you will be punished. Reason? Camel was very useful to saudis in olden days for their survival. A huge part of our economy was dependent on COW and Bullock. We can not Ignore that. There are many religious reasons also. From dumb to Urine, everything of cow is very useful as medicine to fuel to making of houses. In our culture, we called cow a Mata. We can not kill cow just for the sake of money.

Cow slaughter should immediately banned. Many Muslim rulers in India had banned cow slaughter also. It is respecting our cultural values in addition to so many other things.

Good. So we should become like Saudis.

Back
Top Bottom