What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

or we can make a legislation to stop beef export and to stop killing of cows in all states............
I don't my country cows to be killed for export........we can export many things.....

Killing cow for export is like prostitution (Doing anything for money). In carnivorous country like SA, Killing camel is a crime. You kill a camel in accident, you will be punished. Reason? Camel was very useful to saudis in olden days for their survival. A huge part of our economy was dependent on COW and Bullock. We can not Ignore that. There are many religious reasons also. From dumb to Urine, everything of cow is very useful as medicine to fuel to making of houses. In our culture, we called cow a Mata. We can not kill cow just for the sake of money.

Cow slaughter should immediately banned. Many Muslim rulers in India had banned cow slaughter also. It is respecting our cultural values in addition to so many other things.

Poor countries such as ours are better off with as little meat as possible. Reasons are below -

i. A cow takes in a huge amount of time, and other veg stuff..... only green grass and leaves is not good enough.
ii. Same goes for other animals as well.
iii. Instead, the veg stuff can be used to feed many more for a far longer period of time.
iv. Our country is still very highly dependent on cows and buffaloes. A one time culling will get quick money but that's it.
v. Anybody who has witnessed a butchering will never be able to eat it. Well, okay not everybody :D

If somebody eats even then, I will feel sad, (Cows, lamb etc are nice :haha: )but I can't do anything about it.

Source - Environmental Education :devil:

Killing cow for export is like prostitution (Doing anything for money). In carnivorous country like SA, Killing camel is a crime. You kill a camel in accident, you will be punished. Reason? Camel was very useful to saudis in olden days for their survival. A huge part of our economy was dependent on COW and Bullock. We can not Ignore that. There are many religious reasons also. From dumb to Urine, everything of cow is very useful as medicine to fuel to making of houses. In our culture, we called cow a Mata. We can not kill cow just for the sake of money.

Cow slaughter should immediately banned. Many Muslim rulers in India had banned cow slaughter also. It is respecting our cultural values in addition to so many other things.
Killing cows is like prostitution ? Dude......
Beef is consumed allover the world and cows are considered animals except under certain Hindu schools of thought. Cow is not my mother and I'm sure as hell not going to call it 'mama'. I do not condone cow slaughter for 'money'. I support it because its a good source of protein and very tasty if you know how to cook it.

Beef is consumed allover the world and cows are considered animals except under certain Hindu schools of thought. Cow is not my mother and I'm sure as hell not going to call it 'mama'. I do not condone cow slaughter for 'money'. I support it because its a good source of protein and very tasty if you know how to cook it.

295921_455250601233238_1710963833_n.jpg

better eat broccoli for protein..........:-)

It is banned in certain states because Indian is a not a homogeneous identity and Let me remind you Prostitution is a big and business oldest in India.

Their are so many sources of Protein. Why do you prefer a source involving killing of an animal only. There are lots of vegetarian sources including cow milk itself. We can not kill an animal which served us a long time by giving milk, fuel , fertilizer and serving us in farm. Killing animal for food when there are lots of vegetarian food is available is in itself is uncivilized.

Hehehehe :D

First let me tell you your food is your problem :agree:

But cow is not mother for anyone on this planet. It's a metaphor. Like Mother India, mother land. In old times, as also in today, cows have been an integral part of our lives. Be it agriculture to transport to milk and manure, cows have been involved in all. It is for this reason, they are revered. Cows are respected in many other philosophies other than Hinduism as well. :agree:
So no - you don't have to call cows your 'mama'. :haha:

Also as for protein - cheaper veg alternatives are there as well. You eat beef(assuming, no offense) because you like it and it is a part of your lifestyle.

So for you I give this :D
evil-cow-stirkes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom