What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

LOL. You dont have right to question me. I am not in public service. I can say what I want and where I want.

So you don't even have the spine to stand by your mullah judgement, no quotes on the binding force of culture, Hindu ideology? Come on, you can do better.

So you don't even have the spine to stand by your mullah judgement, no quotes on the binding force of culture, Hindu ideology? Come on, you can do better.

Sorry? Were you trying to say something in English? I missed the meaning. Can you rephrase?

I am Hindutva proponent. Make no skull or bones about it.

Honestly speaking then I will take it as an achievement and thanks to UPA govt for this. For me Its India first then any religion.
PS: Though I am supporting BJP( only for modi) in this election as I want to see a strong India in all aspects and Modi seems to be better among all.

Sorry? Where you trying to say something in English? I missed the meaning. Can you rephrase?

I am Hindutva proponent. Make no skull or bones about it.

Care to read about the constitution of India before passing on judgement on someone's integrity for the nation. You are free to have your own beliefs, and you can shove it up your rear any time you may want. Your belief doesn't give you any right to comment on someone's lifestyle.

People like you, Hindu or Muslim or Christians alike are a threat to the integrity of India. Don't like beef, simply don't buy it, if there's no demand, no one will be selling any.

i dont have any Beef with Pink revolution .. just ensure that it has no adverse effect on White revolution ;)

What do you mean White revolution?

Cooked fish meat is white, is that what you mean.

Care to read about the constitution of India before passing on judgement on someone's integrity for the nation. You are free to have your own beliefs, and you can shove it up your rear any time you may want. Your belief doesn't give you any right to comment on someone's lifestyle.

People like you, Hindu or Muslim or Christians alike are a threat to the integrity of India. Don't like beef, simply don't buy it, if there's no demand, no one will be selling any.

My belief as well as the constitution of India gives me the right to speak and have judgments as I want. If you do not believe it, just look at the number of pro-Hindu proponents on PDF. In real life, almost the whole country is turning towards Hindutva. You can go back to sticking your head where the sun do not shine and ignore what is happening in India.

It may take some time, a couple more years, but going by the trend and the direction India is moving in, beef ban is coming.

My belief as well as the constitution of India gives me the right to speak and have judgments as I want. If you do not believe it, just look at the number of pro-Hindu proponents on PDF. In real life, almost the whole country is turning towards Hindutva. You can go back to sticking your head where the sun do not shine and ignore what is happening in India.

It may take some time, a couple more years, but going by the trend and the direction India is moving in, beef ban is coming.

This pro Hindutva is just an over correcting phase, these neo-hindutvawadis elected Congress for two consecutive terms. If BJP shows them the middle finger after being elected, all this neo-hindutwa will sing the song of Secularism in chorus.

see the bottom line is COWS sold for slaughter is basically from Hindu household. If no hindu sells his cow/bullock for slaughter 90% of the cow slaughter will stop immediately. So the advocates Hindutva should better focus on this.

This pro Hindutva is just an over correcting phase, these neo-hindutvawadis elected Congress for two consecutive terms. If BJP shows them the middle finger after being elected, all this neo-hindutwa will sing the song of Secularism in chorus.

LOL. Good good. Live in denial. People elected congress for nationalism and because Vajpayee had betrayed the Hindutva cause in 2004. In 2009, it was purely on the basis of nuclear deal that the UPA govt was negotiating that Indians voted for UPA.

So both time, it was nationalism and not secularism. Hindu nationalism to be precise.

see the bottom line is COWS sold for slaughter is basically from Hindu household. If no hindu sells his cow/bullock for slaughter 90% of the cow slaughter will stop immediately. So the advocates Hindutva should better focus on this.

A lot of those cows are stolen cows. The buyers pose as Hindus. Very few Hindu households actually sell the cows. In fact in South people refuse to sell their cattle to anyone of other religions.

Also you seem to not have heard of cattle theft and raids in the bordering districts of WB. It is a huge problem there which the leftist govt ignores.

Back
Top Bottom