What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

LOL. Good good. Live in denial. People elected congress for nationalism and because Vajpayee had betrayed the Hindutva cause in 2004. In 2009, it was purely on the basis of nuclear deal that the UPA govt was negotiating that Indians voted for UPA.

So both time, it was nationalism and not secularism. Hindu nationalism to be precise.

A lot of those cows are stolen cows. The buyers pose as Hindus. Very few Hindu households actually sell the cows. In fact in South people refuse to sell their cattle to anyone of other religions.

Also you seem to not have heard of cattle theft and raids in the bordering districts of WB. It is a huge problem there which the leftist govt ignores.

Stolen cows are just a tiny fraction! it we the common hindus who dont care for these cows but then cry over cow slaughter. In villages, cities people sell cows after they are unable to produce milk. what do you think the fate of cows roaming on streets! In WB the problem is epidemic.

Yet you people have hit world's biggest export levels! Doubt any ban is going to come on something profiting!

Yum Beef!

no Bacon .. even halal ones !!

see the bottom line is COWS sold for slaughter is basically from Hindu household. If no hindu sells his cow/bullock for slaughter 90% of the cow slaughter will stop immediately. So the advocates Hindutva should better focus on this.
Actually no. It's not so simple in India :D You know how we are :haha:

i. Many cows are stolen cows. In fact most are.

ii. Old cows being sent to Bangladesh is very rare - because they don't earn almost anything. It's usually the younger cows that are stolen.

iii. Hindus do sell cows but there is a tacit understanding that the purpose is for milking. Like the person who is selling also bought a cow from someone. Thing is while buying a cow, many now pretend to be Hindu. After that they slaughter them.

Stolen cows are just a tiny fraction! it we the common hindus who dont care for these cows but then cry over cow slaughter. In villages, cities people sell cows after they are unable to produce milk. what do you think the fate of cows roaming on streets! In WB the problem is epidemic.

True, we should look after a cow that has given her entire life supporting multiple families. But then also they are not sold but let on the streets, which is bad enough. :(

Most Hindus care and care a lot about their cows and hence India has the highest population of cattle in the world. As I said most do not sell their cows. Most of the beef produced in India is carabeef, buffalo meat. I do not see a problem with cows roaming the streets. They live to the end of their lives unmolested and in peace. I am sure they prefer that to than being on someone's plate if they could speak. Same goes for monkeys in our towns and cities and doves and other stray dogs and the likes. No euthanasia in the name of humanism in India please.

People like you, Hindu or Muslim or Christians alike are a threat to the integrity of India. Don't like beef, simply don't buy it, if there's no demand, no one will be selling any.
Not really. Let's examine two statements Hindu and Muslim radicals make -
1. "We will not let you kill cows. We will ban beef"
2. "We will kill you and wage jihad"

If 2 is radical then 1 is not. There is a huge difference in banning or allowing beef and engage in outright terrorism. 1 may not be progressive, but it's not equivalent to 2 - not by a long shot.

Secondly - this is more complicated than a simple demand supply problem. There is also a huge demand for heroin. Many smart folks still get it. But the dimwits who also want don't. There are certain limits.

Question is why beef?
It is pertinent to recall the fact - how temples were historically converted to mosques or how Hindus were converted en masse to Islam (latest by Tipu Sultan). The procedure inevitably consisted of a severed cow head, cow meat or cow blood. No amount of posturing can hide this documented fact.

Are you a bad hindu if you have beef?

Nope. You are just not a proper astik. But you are still Hindu. There is no apostasy involved here. Only some morality issues. But then also it's complicated. Best is to not to judge.

Also no offense but West Bengal is the bastion of perverted secularism. I will tell you honestly that when I was there, I was often called communal to ask for the quick hanging of Afzal Guru. Funny thing is this Bengali senior even claimed Subramaniam Swamy (a troll) to be a 'cool dude'. When I called him communal he shouted back saying - "Hell I even have beef!!!" True story. :P

Not really. Let's examine two statements Hindu and Muslim radicals make -
1. "We will not let you kill cows. We will ban beef"
2. "We will kill you and wage jihad"

If 2 is radical then 1 is not. There is a huge difference in banning or allowing beef and engage in outright terrorism. 1 may not be progressive, but it's not equivalent to 2 - not by a long shot.

Secondly - this is more complicated than a simple demand supply problem. There is also a huge demand for heroin. Many smart folks still get it. But the dimwits who also want don't. There are certain limits.

Question is why beef?
It is pertinent to recall the fact - how temples were historically converted to mosques or how Hindus were converted en masse to Islam (latest by Tipu Sultan). The procedure inevitably consisted of a severed cow head, cow meat or cow blood. No amount of posturing can hide this documented fact.
Are you a bad hindu if you have beef?
Nope. You are just not a proper astik. But you are still Hindu. There is no apostasy involved here. Only some morality issues. But then also it's complicated. Best is to not to judge.

Also no offense but West Bengal is the bastion of perverted secularism. I will tell you honestly that when I was there, I was often called communal to ask for the quick hanging of Afzal Guru. Funny thing is this Bengali senior even claimed Subramaniam Swamy (a troll) to be a 'cool dude'. When I called him communal he shouted back saying - "Hell I even have beef!!!" True story. :P

its true .. in WB and Kerala. eating beef is sign of being true Secular !!! I once offered a bengali secular some sausages! reaction was epic :)

This is really a bad argument. PETA is a 21st century phenomenon and in fact it is the liberals who are animal rights activists in the West. What Hindus believed for eons is what the world is moving towards. So it is the beef eaters and their supporters who are of the antediluvian attitudes.

Subramaniam Swamy (a troll) to be a 'cool dude'

He is the coolest :cool:

This is really a bad argument. PETA is a 21st century phenomenon and in fact it is the liberals who are animal rights activists in the West. What Hindus believed for eons is what the world is moving towards. So it is the beef eaters and their supporters who are of the antediluvian attitudes.

He is the coolest :cool:
I said - may not be. :mad:

Ok let there be a referendum on beef all over the nation. Period. That should take care of all of it :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no need to insult people so openly. You can make your point in a more gentle way. Trust me - that stays, the more aggressive you get, lesser point will you be able to make.

Oh man, in India I think we are past the point of being gentle. Tell me how many seculars you have convinced with sweet talk? Especially in WB?

Naming and shaming was the best way to control deviant behavior and needed no law application in ancient times. We have traded that for political correctness and not naming anyone and resorting to only law (laborious and unproductive) for even small infractions. Resultant mess we find our country in.

its true .. in WB and Kerala. eating beef is sign of being true Secular !!! I once offered a bengali secular some sausages! reaction was epic :)

:D Care to tell us more about what kind of sausages they were and what did the secular do.

Oh man, in India I think we are past the point of being gentle. Tell me how many seculars you have convinced with sweet talk? Especially in WB?

Naming and shaming was the best way to control deviant behavior and needed no law application in ancient times. We have traded that for political correctness and not naming anyone and resorting to only law (laborious and unproductive) for even small infractions. Resultant mess we find our country in.

:D Care to tell us more about what kind of sausages they were and what did the secular do.
By secular if you mean sickular - tell you the truth - many.

I ain't a Bengali, but the kinda work I have done...well you would be amazed. :devil:

Also don't use the word 'secular'. Organizations, countries etc can be secular. Secularism is a conscious effort. Human beings can't be. Because we have a subconscious. We can be tolerant etc.

Most Hindus care and care a lot about their cows and hence India has the highest population of cattle in the world. As I said most do not sell their cows. Most of the beef produced in India is carabeef, buffalo meat. I do not see a problem with cows roaming the streets. They live to the end of their lives unmolested and in peace. I am sure they prefer that to than being on someone's plate if they could speak. Same goes for monkeys in our towns and cities and doves and other stray dogs and the likes. No euthanasia in the name of humanism in India please.
haha,nearly 30 loads of cows are illegally trafficked from gudalur checkpost ,Karnataka to Kerala...and that too all from nearby kannada Hindus owned cattle farms..may you don't eat cows but earning money through illegal cow trafficing...
who is the sinner here?1. beef eating Kerala Christians ,Muslims
2.greedy hindu Kannada farmers...??

pork sausages.. the fellow met me during a cultural fest in Goa (ah! college days)

I ain't a Bengali, but the kinda work I have done...well you would be amazed.

You should share those inspiring stories then.:enjoy:

Also don't use the word 'secular'. Organizations, countries etc can be secular. Secularism is a conscious effort. Human beings can't be. Because we have a subconscious. We can be tolerant etc.

I use the word "secular" because that seems to be the bone of contention in the Indian context and the stick the left has been using to beat up Hindus with.

Back
Top Bottom