What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Ok let there be a referendum on beef all over the nation. Period. That should take care of all of it :whistle:

A national referendum on such issues is nonsense and will never be accepted by numerous states.
Each state has its own unique composition of traditions, religions and cultures. Therefore, only state level referendums would make sense.

A national referendum on such issues is nonsense and will never be accepted by numerous states.
Each state has its own unique composition of traditions, religions and cultures. Therefore, only state level referendums would make sense.
Done :D State level referendums it is :tup:

You bloody well see a doctor immediately for bringing women, sister, wife, mother, child sex, rape, and what not in a completely unrelated thread. This perversion, if allowed to grow, will take you to gallows someday like the Delhi or Mumbai cases, laws are getting stricter now.

On topic, who will stop it? Modi didn't stop it even in Gujrat, and BJP cannot come to power in all states, and this will remain a state matter. Modi should focus on more pressing issues like economy & development instead of wasting time & energy on such silly things.

LOL.....that is an unfortunate side effect of debating with closed minded people. You have to shock them to get them to open their mind and make them listen to a alternative narrative.

But it is interesting to note that you have NOTHING of value to say except stoop to name calling, personal attack. :lol:

I am sure in your own mind you are a hero. :P ...... as to who will stop it, build enough consensus and stranger things have happened.

After the beef ban, are they going to ban jeans, t-shirts too? As they're not a part of our culture, and not apt for a tropical nation? Will they force down Dhooti for all the Indians? :lol:

LOL...the difference being the ban on beef is due to Religious reasons and not CULTURAL.
Either you are too stupid to not understand the context, or you are pretending to not understand the point. Either way the joke's on you. :P

haha,nearly 30 loads of cows are illegally trafficked from gudalur checkpost ,Karnataka to Kerala...and that too all from nearby kannada Hindus owned cattle farms..may you don't eat cows but earning money through illegal cow trafficing...
who is the sinner here?1. beef eating Kerala Christians ,Muslims
2.greedy hindu Kannada farmers...??

No doubt the need for money combined with lack of opportunities led by an anti-Hindu congress govt. has created a dire strait where hindus are forced to sell cows to make a living.

But given a choice and an opportunity to make money in a more moral way every one of them will stop this practice.

But on the other hand those who consume beef does it out of GREED not Need. That is the difference.

LOL.....that is an unfortunate side effect of debating with closed minded people. You have to shock them to get them to open their mind and make them listen to a alternative narrative.

But it is interesting to note that you have NOTHING of value to say except stoop to name calling, personal attack. :lol:

I am sure in your own mind you are a hero. :P ...... as to who will stop it, build enough consensus and stranger things have happened.

LOL...the difference being the ban on beef is due to Religious reasons and not CULTURAL.
Either you are too stupid to not understand the context, or you are pretending to not understand the point. Either way the joke's on you. :P

Those things are your specialty, check your previous posts. And I have already added enough value to this thread. Come back if you have anything new to add.

Those things are your specialty, check your previous posts. And I have already added enough value to this thread. Come back if you have anything new to add.

Of course debating with closed minded "secularists" is my specialty :lol: Why else would one be in pdf ?

You are yet to tell us why you support the logic of letting others get away with "anything" because their religion permits.

Actually no. It's not so simple in India :D You know how we are :haha:

i. Many cows are stolen cows. In fact most are.

ii. Old cows being sent to Bangladesh is very rare - because they don't earn almost anything. It's usually the younger cows that are stolen.

iii. Hindus do sell cows but there is a tacit understanding that the purpose is for milking. Like the person who is selling also bought a cow from someone. Thing is while buying a cow, many now pretend to be Hindu. After that they slaughter them.

True, we should look after a cow that has given her entire life supporting multiple families. But then also they are not sold but let on the streets, which is bad enough. :(

Your point 1 & 2 says that many cows are stolen, so how many cows are stolen? India is number one in beef export, how many million stolen cows are needed to achieve that? Millions of cows cross over to bangladesh every years, how many of them are stolen? Are we talking about a national crisis here? :P

Point 3, tacit understanding!! What is the price of a milk producing cow? and what is the price of a cow sold for meat? What is the price of beef in India? Thousands of rupees a kilo? Milk producing cows are not sold for meat, they are too costly for that, both seller & buyer know where the cow is going when it is sold cheap for meat.

Come on, you know you are making strawman argument, I know you are making strawman argument, let's make it unanimous. :D

Not really. Let's examine two statements Hindu and Muslim radicals make -
1. "We will not let you kill cows. We will ban beef"
2. "We will kill you and wage jihad"

If 2 is radical then 1 is not. There is a huge difference in banning or allowing beef and engage in outright terrorism. 1 may not be

progressive, but it's not equivalent to 2 - not by a long shot.

How about our neighbours declaring that "We will not allow idol worshiping in our country as we are Muslim majority", or "You have to eat beef if you want to live in Muslim majority country" - we will call them scoundrels and bash them hard, right? Now how about "We will not allow beef in our country as we are Hindu majority", sounds almost similar!! :-)

Secondly - this is more complicated than a simple demand supply problem. There is also a huge demand for heroin. Many smart folks still get it. But the dimwits who also want don't. There are certain limits.

Question is why beef?
It is pertinent to recall the fact - how temples were historically converted to mosques or how Hindus were converted en masse to Islam (latest by Tipu Sultan). The procedure inevitably consisted of a severed cow head, cow meat or cow blood. No amount of posturing can hide this documented fact.
Are you a bad hindu if you have beef?
Nope. You are just not a proper astik. But you are still Hindu. There is no apostasy involved here. Only some morality issues. But then also it's complicated. Best is to not to judge.

Also no offense but West Bengal is the bastion of perverted secularism. I will tell you honestly that when I was there, I was often called communal to ask for the quick hanging of Afzal Guru. Funny thing is this Bengali senior even claimed Subramaniam Swamy (a troll) to be a 'cool dude'. When I called him communal he shouted back saying - "Hell I even have beef!!!" True story. :P

1. Beef is not heroin, not even comparable.

2. Lot of bad things happened against Hindus, but you want to do a holy war now against Muslims for that? And Hindus used to eat beef previously as I have posted before, only later it was stopped, that's why your quotes were from Atharbaveda. Not so long ago crossing "KALAPANI" (seas) or going to "Mlecchodesh" (Foreign land) would compromise your Hindutva, now would you stick to that? :D

3. Bengalis come in all colours, shapes, sizes, and mentalities, you can't really generalize, can you? Maybe I will introduce you to one of my rabid Hindutva Bengali friends. :D But we have far less incidents of riots even with a considerably large Muslim population.

Ok let there be a referendum on beef all over the nation. Period. That should take care of all of it :whistle:

Here, that's the wrong concept. India has many small group of ethnicity & tribes, and also religious minorities, you just cannot run over them just because you are a majority. What if you land up in a Muslim majority area and they call for a referendum to decide whether you should eat beef or not? :-)

Oh man, in India I think we are past the point of being gentle. Tell me how many seculars you have convinced with sweet talk? Especially in WB?

Naming and shaming was the best way to control deviant behavior and needed no law application in ancient times. We have traded that for political correctness and not naming anyone and resorting to only law (laborious and unproductive) for even small infractions. Resultant mess we find our country in.

And what other option do you have other than being gentle? You guys don't have any ability to act tough on WB or any other state, not convinced? Try it. :-)

And what is naming & shaming? If someone is not ashamed for eating beef then how can you name & shame him?? Too many internet bullies everywhere.

its true .. in WB and Kerala. eating beef is sign of being true Secular !!! I once offered a bengali secular some sausages! reaction was epic :)

Oh come on. Nobody eats beef to prove a point!! That's fantasy, and beef is not popular among Hindus here, some people eat it, that too mostly in restaurants, the point is you cannot snatch away my right just because you have a higher headcount.

Of course debating with closed minded "secularists" is my specialty :lol: Why else would one be in pdf ?

You are yet to tell us why you support the logic of letting others get away with "anything" because their religion permits.

Kindly explain.

And what other option do you have other than being gentle? You guys don't have any ability to act tough on WB or any other state, not convinced? Try it.
And what is naming & shaming? If someone is not ashamed for eating beef then how can you name & shame him?? Too many internet bullies everywhere.

There are many many ways to skin a cat :P

Your point 1 & 2 says that many cows are stolen, so how many cows are stolen? India is number one in beef export, how many million stolen cows are needed to achieve that? Millions of cows cross over to bangladesh every years, how many of them are stolen? Are we talking about a national crisis here? :P

Point 3, tacit understanding!! What is the price of a milk producing cow? and what is the price of a cow sold for meat? What is the price of beef in India? Thousands of rupees a kilo? Milk producing cows are not sold for meat, they are too costly for that, both seller & buyer know where the cow is going when it is sold cheap for meat.

Come on, you know you are making strawman argument, I know you are making strawman argument, let's make it unanimous. :D

How about our neighbours declaring that "We will not allow idol worshiping in our country as we are Muslim majority", or "You have to eat beef if you want to live in Muslim majority country" - we will call them scoundrels and bash them hard, right? Now how about "We will not allow beef in our country as we are Hindu majority", sounds almost similar!! :-)

1. Beef is not heroin, not even comparable.

2. Lot of bad things happened against Hindus, but you want to do a holy war now against Muslims for that? And Hindus used to eat beef previously as I have posted before, only later it was stopped, that's why your quotes were from Atharbaveda. Not so long ago crossing "KALAPANI" (seas) or going to "Mlecchodesh" (Foreign land) would compromise your Hindutva, now would you stick to that? :D

3. Bengalis come in all colours, shapes, sizes, and mentalities, you can't really generalize, can you? Maybe I will introduce you to one of my rabid Hindutva Bengali friends. :D But we have far less incidents of riots even with a considerably large Muslim population.

Here, that's the wrong concept. India has many small group of ethnicity & tribes, and also religious minorities, you just cannot run over them just because you are a majority. What if you land up in a Muslim majority area and they call for a referendum to decide whether you should eat beef or not? :-)

And what other option do you have other than being gentle? You guys don't have any ability to act tough on WB or any other state, not convinced? Try it. :-)

Oh come on. Nobody eats beef to prove a point!! That's fantasy, and beef is not popular among Hindus here, some people eat it, that too mostly in restaurants, the point is you cannot snatch away my right just because you have a higher headcount.[/quote]

First - let me make it clear - I won't impose my food preferences over you, simply because I can't :D I am just debating for the sake of it :whistle: Hehe :P
Your points are good.
And yes, my first argument was strawman :( :cray:
But most beef exported is buffalo meat, not cow.

Only problem is the riots part - most riots in Bengal are suppressed. But I agree you have the higher moral ground here.
But then I am not only against cow meat per se, I am against meat consumption - simply because of ecological reasons. But I won't snatch the food from your plate. I will campaign, may hire some topshot to pose nude :D

But shout slogans and use force? Not my cup of tea :coffee:
ss

Last edited:
There are many many ways to skin a cat :P

He he...!! You better pray that BJP gets enough seats and this last moment Hindutva thrust don't hurt them hard outside the cow belt, Mamat will sweep the Bengal seats this time and might emerge as a single largest regional party, and things will be kinda hellish if for BJP if they needs to take her support to form the government, she is a tough nut to crack, in fact impossible to crack!! :D

It's not that I am not supporting BJP, but your kind of aggression for Hindutva is sending wrong message, even Gujrat allow beef, what are you arguing about? :P

First - let me make it clear - I won't impose my food preferences over you, simply because I can't :D I am just debating for the sake of it :whistle:Hehe :P
Your points are good.
And yes, my first argument was strawman :(:cray:
But most beef exported is buffalo meat, not cow.

Only problem is the riots part - most riots in Bengal are suppressed. But I agree you have the higher moral ground here.
But then I am not only against cow meat per se, I am against meat consumption - simply because of ecological reasons. But I won't snatch the food from your plate. I will campaign, may hire some topshot to pose nude :D

But shout slogans and use force? Not my cup of tea :coffee:

Even I like PETA campaigns, one can enjoy the view for free without complying to their demands!! :D

I would like to warn you - this guy is blunt and has got a clarity of thinking. A quality many right wingers (like me) don't have :P

Bengalis in general are born with sound debating skills!! :whistle:

He he...!! You better pray that BJP gets enough seats and this last moment Hindutva thrust don't hurt them hard outside the cow belt, Mamat will sweep the Bengal seats this time and might emerge as a single largest regional party, and things will be kinda hellish if for BJP if they needs to take her support to form the government, she is a tough nut to crack, in fact impossible to crack!! :D

It's not that I am not supporting BJP, but your kind of aggression for Hindutva is sending wrong message, even Gujrat allow beef, what are you arguing about? :P

LOL. Mamata is going to be irrelevant. Good to know you are not abandoning BJP. :tup:

Aare why you fear? It is not like that is the top most priority or the first agenda on BJP's list. It is a long term plan. So chill until then.

Even I like PETA campaigns, one can enjoy the view for free without complying to their demands!! :D

Bengalis in general are born with sound debating skills!! :whistle:
Hehe... But Manvantaratruti is Bengali?

Back
Top Bottom