What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

I know that....
i was talking abt the export possibilities.......we can export dog meat.....
we have many dogs out there........

It has a large foreign market also, but dog meat is a taboo, unlike beef, so no country will import it. :D

It has a large foreign market also, but dog meat is a taboo, unlike beef, so no country will import it. :D
lol....I don't think soo....
dog meat is consumed in many east asian countries.....we can export it to them.........
ask a few chini here...I think they will agree....:D:D

Be honest, be good at heart, and help others, instead of spending money on puja path, spend it for the education of a needy child, you will be more connected with god this way, god lives within us, in us.

Hmm Puja path is bad huh? Hindus are under no threat at all under such brain washing.

And seriously you were equating denying idol worship to Hindus to denying killing of Cows? I mean is your bheja completely fried?

Have also seen other seculars like you rant about evil idol worship. Really you call yourself a Hindu? Have you any understanding at all of Hinduism?

lol....I don't think soo....
dog meat is consumed in many east asian countries.....we can export it to them.........
ask a few chini here...I think they will agree....:D:D

Dog meat is now illegal in China. Animal rights activists and all that. :woot:

You can still sell it to Korea and Vietnam. I believe Northeast Indians also eat that stuff.

Dog meat is now illegal in China. Animal rights activists and all that. :woot:

You can still sell it to Korea and Vietnam. I believe Northeast Indians also eat that stuff.
lola....
yes....many in NE india consume dog meat.......
so, its korea and Vietnam.....:D:D
ok....we will look forward to it.......

Oh they are smart. No denying that. Just in a bad way. :yay:

I also believe Hinduism is not rule book driven. :agree:

This is precisely the point religious reformers of Bengal during the whole nineteenth century were preaching. Ramakrishna Paramahansa had millions of critics during his time for experimenting with religion in such an apparently vicious way.But after his death, his disciples diffused his idea of "Jata mat tata path" through out the World with the excellent coordination of Vedanta Philosophy with it especially mastered by Swami Vivekananda and Swami Gambhirananda.
I am not a religious man by practice at all but an ardent reader of complete works of Vivekananda. When you go through it you will understand there is no place for bigotry in Hinduism and it can accommodate itself with every other belief. There was never any contradiction at all. What I see here from the Ultra Hindutvawadis is an world full of baseless logic.I can quote you many.I argued with them so many times and got amused by the way they ended up defending themselves. At one case a particular member claimed there was never any caste apartheid present in India and it is equivalent to one's mother discriminating from one's sisters/brothers within family. There were even logic that blamed women for getting raped, not the culprits. So smartness is a relative matter. From my point of view I hardly see anything extraordinary debating capacity from these ultras so far. It was never their strong forte.

hey why don't we excel in dog meat selling...we have lots of street dogs........:D:D
If there is a demand then we should. Nothing wrong with it.

No doubt the need for money combined with lack of opportunities led by an anti-Hindu congress govt. has created a dire strait where hindus are forced to sell cows to make a living.

But given a choice and an opportunity to make money in a more moral way every one of them will stop this practice.

But on the other hand those who consume beef does it out of GREED not Need. That is the difference.
Can't figure out what you mean by greed not need? How is greed the reason behind consumption of beef?

Last edited:
These ponga pandits are hypocrites, put a chicken in front of them, they'll do to it what a vacuum cleaner does to the dust. But beef and pork?? shiv shiv shiv
If life is sacred, then bigger sin is to consume chicken which can only feed 4 (2 if ponga pandits are eating).

Yes, the people of our north eastern States have some of the most interesting cuisine on offer. I'd always thought of snail/escargot as a French-only speciality ... Well, not anymore!

You moron, you don't even understand argument.

LOL......you do not make any. Only moronic labeling that counts for nothing.

And you think you have that mental ability to understand what I said you retarded scum.

To understand you one has to have severe mental limitations $hithead. :P

I have already posted my points, even Swami Vivekananda's quotes, you filthy scum know more than him?

:lol: ..... and the post ended up defending ban on cow slaughter. I though that much was pretty clear. I certainly know a LOT more than fools who copy paste hinduism from wikipedia and the internet.

You understand nothing about democracy.
VHP is a paper tiger, here they will get kicked right on their balls.

:cheesy:

In Hinduism beef eating was once a norm. Anyway I am not much bothered about my Hindutva.

Hinduism in a different time period and in a totally different context used Yajna to the gods as a means to promoting peace on earth.

This itself was a rare practice as it required a LOT of resources in a time when super markets did not exist :P

The most important of all possessions were offered to the gods via Agni (sacrifice) and THEN the remains were consumed as "prasada" pretty much the same way prasada is consumed today. Those days the most important possessions were the Bulls, cows, horses and goats.

This rare yajna practice DO NOT TRANSLATE to "consuming beef was the norm" :lol: ...... it does only for the perverted who is desperate to turn and twist the facts to support their perversions. Ya, that would be YOU. :coffee:

The goat I ate last Sunday had more intelligence than you.
Says a Mallu.

:lol: ....... practicing cannibalism I see.

Etiquette? You never had any, stop fooling around.
Hit them hard, eh! Internet warrior, I can stand on the throat of scums like you.

Not for the likes of you. ............ continue your boasting :lol: It does make you come across as pathetic low life. Fire away :P

Where did you find smartness in his above post? He is nothing but a braindead idiot who is messing around with a wrong person. I have seen enough of these internet aggression and know how to deal with these cockroaches, in real life these people are timid and get bullied by others, then they come to internet to release their frustration and inferiority complex.

Chill.

LOL.....I do not accept "certificates" from friends or enemies :lol: ......... I leave those for the insecure kinds who look to others to validate their own perceptions.

Smartness - I don't know(not in the above post though), the technical terms he uses - Shruti etc... I don't have much religious knowledge lol. It's said - In the land of the blind, one eyed man is king. And the last sentence is correct - it is basically inferiority complex on display.
Actually that's perhaps why I kinda did not end up despising such folks. They are pretty harmless in real life.I had a fight with him initially, later just found it amusing. Also must admit, I know practically nothing about Hinduism :P

But I have never seen you so bombastic :D

Was reading Vivekananda's quotes. Interesting :tup:
I just prepared some good old Signature :D I am chilling :omghaha:

@Ravi Nair - You also had a similar experience. He failed to sleep two nights for it. :haha: j/k

@scorpionx - remember our PDF Hermione? :devil: Pheewww!

Edit @DRAY - Added two lines...

My, are'nt you fickle :lol: ...........keep your "certificates" to yourself. Kashmiri pandits should know about frustrations and inferiority complex.

I know who I am and am pretty aware of what I am doing here, you better be clear about your motives and intentions.

Can't figure out what you mean by greed not need? How is greed the reason behind consumption of beef?

If you cannot even figure out how "beef eating" is not a Need but Greed.......explaining that would be a waste of time. Seriously.

Last edited:
put a chicken in front of them, they'll do to it what a vacuum cleaner does to the dust. But beef and pork?? shiv shiv shiv
If life is sacred, then bigger sin is to consume chicken which can only feed 4

An interesting point.If life is sacred why only cows,why not chicken and goat?Plants are also alive,they can also feel pain.

This is precisely the point religious reformers of Bengal during the whole nineteenth century were preaching. Ramakrishna Paramahansa had millions of critics during his time for experimenting with religion in such an apparently vicious way.But after his death, his disciples diffused his idea of "Jata mat tata path" through out the World with the excellent coordination of Vedanta Philosophy with it especially mastered by Swami Vivekananda and Swami Gambhirananda.

You should have read some more. Half knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Paramahansa was a practicing Vamachara Avadhuta. There was nothing "vicious" about his practice of Hinduism.

I am not a religious man by practice at all but an ardent reader of complete works of Vivekananda. When you go through it you will understand there is no place for bigotry in Hinduism and it can accommodate itself with every other belief. There was never any contradiction at all. What I see here from the Ultra Hindutvawadis is an world full of baseless logic.I can quote you many.I argued with them so many times and got amused by the way they ended up defending themselves. At one case a particular member claimed there was never any caste apartheid present in India and it is equivalent to one's mother discriminating from one's sisters/brothers within family. There were even logic that blamed women for getting raped, not the culprits. So smartness is a relative matter. From my point of view I hardly see anything extraordinary debating capacity from these ultras so far. It was never their strong forte.

If you understand there is no place for bigotry in Hinduism why you do expect bigotry from the practitioners of Hinduism or proponents of Hinduism ? :lol:

Sounds suspiciously like prejudice masquerading as logic.

I know one similar 'scholar who has read all works of vivekananda" who then went on to promote beef eating :lol: .... and claimed that is what Vivekananda wanted.

An interesting point.If life is sacred why only cows,why not chicken and goat?Plants are also alive,they can also feel pain.

There is a saying, Karma is a bitch. You might want to wonder about that too.

The concept works on do least harm theory. Given the availability of choices, one is supposed to choose that which does least harm. There is no absolute purity in Hinduism or concept of sin. Nor is Hinduism a religion of peace as our dumbtards propagate it. Everyone is tainted by karma. Difficult choices have to be made. In this sense vegetarianism in a tropical area is the most appropriate path, but the same cannot be said for an Eskimo who has no vegetation around to survive. Our puja paths are nothing but thanksgiving. Worship of cows is based on this principle, gratefulness for its contributions to the agrarian society we are. Consider the logistics of 1 kg of beef production and 1 kg of chicken production and then deem which is more resource intensive.

Hmm Puja path is bad huh? Hindus are under no threat at all under such brain washing.

And seriously you were equating denying idol worship to Hindus to denying killing of Cows? I mean is your bheja completely fried?

Have also seen other seculars like you rant about evil idol worship. Really you call yourself a Hindu? Have you any understanding at all of Hinduism?

Wikipedia has given him complete knowledge of Hinduism. :angel:

.....any short fall is compensated by limited reading of translations by christian bigots.

Look around you, how many Hindus do you see here who actually know ANYTHING about Hinduism ? ......though they all claim to be experts. :D

Back
Top Bottom