What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Wikipedia has given him complete knowledge of Hinduism. :angel:

.....any short fall is compensated by limited reading of translations by christian bigots.

Look around you, how many Hindus do you see here who actually know ANYTHING about Hinduism ? ......though they all claim to be experts. :D

PDF Indians are certainly bad representatives of Hinduism. Shudder to think these are the majority of specimens in our country.

If you understand there is no place for bigotry in Hinduism why you do expect bigotry from the practitioners of Hinduism or proponents of Hinduism ?
Sounds suspiciously like prejudice masquerading as logic.

That is what their heroes, the islamists have done. All the while claiming Islam to be the most perfect religion have proved to be the most imperfect people. With their limited understanding of religions, their expectation of the Hindu behavior is similar to that of an islamist.

PDF Indians are certainly bad representatives of Hinduism. Shudder to think these are the majority of specimens in our country.

Nope....they are pretty much an accurate representation of North Indian Hindus.

Full of hot air which pretty much zero knowledge.

That is what their heroes, the islamists have done. All the while claiming Islam to be the most perfect religion have proved to be the most imperfect people. With their limited understanding of religions, their expectation of the Hindu behavior is similar to that of an islamist.

Which is why the first step is to free them of their cowardice.

The rest will follow.

The concept works on do least harm theory. Given the availability of choices, one is supposed to choose that which does least harm. There is no absolute purity in Hinduism or concept of sin. Nor is Hinduism a religion of peace as our dumbtards propagate it. Everyone is tainted by karma. Difficult choices have to be made. In this sense vegetarianism in a tropical area is the most appropriate path, but the same cannot be said for an Eskimo who has no vegetation around to survive. Our puja paths are nothing but thanksgiving. Worship of cows is based on this principle, gratefulness for its contributions to the agrarian society we are. Consider the logistics of 1 kg of beef production and 1 kg of chicken production and then deem which is more resource intensive.

An interesting point of view.

Nope....they are pretty much an accurate representation of North Indian Hindus.

Full of hot air which pretty much zero knowledge.

Which is why the first step is to free them of their cowardice.

The rest will follow.

Refrain from calling people cowards when they disagree with ur philosophical inclination.

Oh come on. Nobody eats beef to prove a point!! That's fantasy, and beef is not popular among Hindus here, some people eat it, that too mostly in restaurants, the point is you cannot snatch away my right just because you have a higher headcount.

Believe it or not ... it true among communists of Bengal and Kerala!

My, are'nt you fickle :lol: ...........keep your "certificates" to yourself. Kashmiri pandits should know about frustrations and inferiority complex.
That's one way of saying it. My stand is ambiguous. On one hand I make no bones about my being a Hindutvadi. Besides, I have always admired your knowledge. Only disputed the application of it.
And yes we do suffer from frustration and inferiority complex, and I might also add terrified. Also the complete failure of the liberals in voicing our concerns have made a big impact on our psyche. In any case my only bone of contention is that a very aggressive approach will end up alienating a greater number of people from Hinduism.

And since when have I started to give certificates? For Secularism certificates contact Owaisi :D

@madhu_greenleaf - Regarding that Theory of least harm - :tup: Good point.

@Manvantaratruti - If you are anything more than a keyboard Rommel (that's my term :D ), tell me if you are interested in, say , Shuddhi Movement :devil:

However on the theory of least harm,one question does arise-is one life less valuable than another acc to such a viewpoint?It would seem so.

However on the theory of least harm,one question does arise-is one life less valuable than another acc to such a viewpoint?It would seem so.

Nope it is not any less valuable. Given the interdependence of all living and nonliving beings, not a single atom in this world is unnecessary. Even if you walk, there is the danger of killing insects, ants. If you breathe, you kill microbes in air you inhale. So where one is going to draw the line? Do Hindus tell you to stop walking and stop breathing? But we all know right what is required for survival and what is beyond that. USA with its 5% population consuming 25% of Earth's resources is an example of greed. Imagine the rest of the world consuming at its level. The thing is rationalists in India are trying to achieve that consumption level. To maintain its consumption level USA initiates wars and kills millions everywhere on the globe. We are trying to be the same. Do you think that is Dharma.

Then what is valuable to us is measured as per its utility to us. Our parents are more valuable to us than others parents. Our spouses are more valuable to us than other's spouses. Our children are more valuable to us than other's children. Likewise the contribution of cow/ox is of far greater magnitude than the contribution of the chicken or the vegetable one is going to eat.

Last edited:
If you cannot even figure out how "beef eating" is not a Need but Greed.......explaining that would be a waste of time. Seriously.
Ok I may not be smart enough, but could you please tell me in layman terms what you mean by greed wrt consumption of beef? Please do not get offended where none is meant.

Hmm Puja path is bad huh? Hindus are under no threat at all under such brain washing.

And seriously you were equating denying idol worship to Hindus to denying killing of Cows? I mean is your bheja completely fried?

Have also seen other seculars like you rant about evil idol worship. Really you call yourself a Hindu? Have you any understanding at all of Hinduism?

I didn't say puja path is good or bad, it is your choice. You should read the works of Ramkrishna Paramhansa and Swami Vivekananda, Swamiji was completely in favour of karma.

Btw do you know the concept behind idol worshiping? Do you why and how we started worshiping Shivalingam? Understanding of Hinduism? Is there a single path in Hinduism? Do you even know within Hinduism there are paths that are contrary to your way of practicing Hinduism by worshiping many gods & idols? There is no single right path in Hinduism, read more before preaching Hinduism with such limited knowledge.

Be honest, be good at heart, and help others, instead of spending money on puja path, spend it for the education of a needy child, you will be more connected with god this way, god lives within us, in us.

I didn't say puja path is good or bad, it is your choice. You should read the works of Ramkrishna Paramhansa and Swami Vivekananda, Swamiji was completely in favour of karma.

Btw do you know the concept behind idol worshiping? Do you why and how we started worshiping Shivalingam? Understanding of Hinduism? Is there a single path in Hinduism? Do you even know within Hinduism there are paths that are contrary to your way of practicing Hinduism by worshiping many gods & idols? There is no single right path in Hinduism, read more before preaching Hinduism with such limited knowledge.

So eating cow is good, spending money on liquor is good, but spending money on puja path is bad. This is basically your world view.

Agreed there is no single path to Hinduism, but what is the concept behind idol worshipping which makes it so evil that you go around dropping hints about its undesirability?

Do enlighten me about why Shivalingam was worshipped.

There is no single right path in Hinduism, read more before preaching Hinduism with such limited knowledge.

The question is, why preach at all? No one here has neither asked for, nor needs any kind of certification from anybody, besides, no one really gives a hoot about the nuances of religion anyway.

The question is, why preach at all? No one here has neither asked for, nor needs any kind of certification from anybody, besides, no one really gives a hoot about the nuances of religion anyway.

I hope you live on Planet Earth. There are so called religious wars happening all the time on the planet I live on. The country I live in has been divided in the name of religion and as of now there are two countries neighboring India which would love to see its destruction. All based on religion. So who is this "no one really gives a hoot" you are talking about?

LOL......you do not make any. Only moronic labeling that counts for nothing.

To understand you one has to have severe mental limitations $hithead. :P

:lol: ..... and the post ended up defending ban on cow slaughter. I though that much was pretty clear. I certainly know a LOT more than fools who copy paste hinduism from wikipedia and the internet.

:cheesy:

Hinduism in a different time period and in a totally different context used Yajna to the gods as a means to promoting peace on earth.

This itself was a rare practice as it required a LOT of resources in a time when super markets did not exist :P

The most important of all possessions were offered to the gods via Agni (sacrifice) and THEN the remains were consumed as "prasada" pretty much the same way prasada is consumed today. Those days the most important possessions were the Bulls, cows, horses and goats.

This rare yajna practice DO NOT TRANSLATE to "consuming beef was the norm" :lol: ...... it does only for the perverted who is desperate to turn and twist the facts to support their perversions. Ya, that would be YOU. :coffee:

:lol: ....... practicing cannibalism I see.

Not for the likes of you. ............ continue your boasting :lol: It does make you come across as pathetic low life. Fire away :P

LOL.....I do not accept "certificates" from friends or enemies :lol: ......... I leave those for the insecure kinds who look to others to validate their own perceptions.

My, are'nt you fickle :lol: ...........keep your "certificates" to yourself. Kashmiri pandits should know about frustrations and inferiority complex.

I know who I am and am pretty aware of what I am doing here, you better be clear about your motives and intentions.

If you cannot even figure out how "beef eating" is not a Need but Greed.......explaining that would be a waste of time. Seriously.

Keep your internet bullying to yourself you dumb $hithead, I know your kind and I know how to shove it back through your a$$ and bring it out through your mouth you bigot.

Only your way of Hinduism is not the only way of Hinduism you moron, even extreme practices like human sacrifice & cannibalism are/were part of Hinduism, now tell me.

If you can come back in a civil manner and with specific issues, and in a logical manner, then come back, else go and blow yourself up in front of a mosque.

Since you also are from Bombay, is it not true that the most posh areas in Bombay refuse to sell their flats to people of certain religion. Are these part of "no one gives a hoot" too?

Back
Top Bottom