What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

LOL. I think it is the other way round. I hit a raw nerve with you. I am pretty much sure I am wealthier than you.

Congratulations. Lovely. :lol:

How Inferiority complex-ridden and petty is this greenleaf? What's the beef with beef anyway? My medium-rare steak awaits me! :D

How petty is this BS? What's the beef with beef anyway? My medium-rare steak awaits me! :D

Your stomach cancer also awaits you. Hurry along.

That is the difference between people from South and those who live in Bombay. We never show off and Bombaites cannot help showing off even if they live in dingy flats and have a polo for a car.

Oh yeah add showing off that going for a swim is an activity which is exclusive to people like you. LOL.

How Inferiority complex-ridden and petty is this greenleaf? What's the beef with beef anyway? My medium-rare steak awaits me! :D

Was not that line of thought started by you when you said only rich people like you count. Now you seem unable to sit on your seat due to the butt hurt.

Last edited:
Your stomach cancer also awaits you. Hurry along.

That is the difference between people from South and those who live in Bombay. We never show off and Bombaites cannot help showing off even if they live in dingy flats and have a polo for a car.

LOL just look at yourself go. Wow I brought it up only after you asked for it , ma'am. Please keep your morality to yourself. By bringing another forumer's personal details (only partial details which are the bare minimum required on an automotive forum.. Never going to give them all of it for privacy's sake, obviously) into the picture just goes to show how much of a mosquito you actually are. You really do have a beef with beef, but you'll never win! :lol:

Keep it coming!

Was not that line of thought started by you when you said only rich people like you count. Now you seem unable to sit on your seat due to the butt hurt.

LOL you went on about it, and I had to say what I said to have you know what the reality is in a city like Bombay, a city that you clearly have no clue about. Too bad you got all butthurt :lol:

LOL just look at yourself go. Wow I brought it up only after you asked for it , ma'am. Please keep your morality to yourself. By bringing another forumer's personal details (only partial details which are the bare minimum required on an automotive forum.. Never going to give them all of it for privacy's sake, obviously) into the picture just goes to show how much of a mosquito you actually are. You really do have a beef with beef, but you'll never win! :lol:

Keep it coming!

Oh yeah right I asked for it. I asked for you to show-off. Making generalizing statements like "who gives a hoot" and trying to appear a snob is not at all your specialty. Now go and cry in a corner.

LOL you went on about it, and I had to say what I said to have you know what the reality is in a city like Bombay, a city that you clearly have no clue about. Too bad you got all butthurt

You are on a forum where people discuss, right, hope you are aware of it. Yeah, right you are the only Mumbai manoos and mala kahi pun mahit nahi mumbai badal. Zhak marath hoti mi Mumbai madde yevde varshi.

Oh yeah right I asked for it. I asked for you to show-off. Making generalizing statements like "who gives a hoot" and trying to appear a snob is not at all your specialty. Now go and cry in a corner.

Lol awwww, you see this as "showing off"? Typical middle class morality! your life must certainly be fun. You're the one putting words in other peoples' mouths. :lol:

Again, no one gives a hoot about your whining. If anybody did, and if you yourself could do something about it in the real world, you would've by now. :lol:

Lol awwww, you see this as "showing off"? Typical middle class morality! your life must certainly be fun. You're the one putting words in other peoples' mouths. :lol:

Again, no one gives a hoot about your whining. If anybody did, and if you yourself could do something about it in the real world, you would've by now. :lol:

Middle class is the backbone of any society and you certainly are no mover shaker kiddo (though a lot of Mumbaikars live in that delusion).

People give a hoot that is why they are worked up. All things in their time.

Eeeow what? Sounds a bit crass.

LOL. Typical townie who has never bothered to pick up the local language. Hope you can manage a smattering of Hindi at least Batliwala.

You are on a forum where people discuss, right, hope you are aware of it. Yeah, right you are the only Mumbai manoos and mala kahi pun mahit nahi mumbai badal. Zhak marath hoti mi Mumbai madde yevde varshi.

Eeeow what? Sounds a bit crass.

Middle class is the backbone of any society and you certainly are no mover shaker kiddo (though a lot of Mumbaikars live in that delusion).

People give a hoot that is why they are worked up. All things in their time.

Oh bollocks. Do something about what you feel so strongly about, and then we'll talk. Stop bringing up people's personal choices in a debate. It speaks volumes about the type of person you are. Have a good one.

Where is Bombay? :what:
And beef is very popular in Bombay?
God, I must be in an alternate universe :hitwall:

It is, in restaurants that are known for their beef dishes :)

Oh bollocks. Do something about what you feel so strongly about, and then we'll talk. Stop bringing up people's personal choices in a debate. It speaks volumes about the type of person you are. Have a good one.

What do you think I am doing arguing with people if not doing something about what I feel strongly about? It is known as shaping opinions. What personal choices did I speak about? If you cannot debate logically and want people to clear of all debating points, I have no idea what you are doing on a debate forum.

You are on a defence forum and you seem to be clueless as to why India and Pakistan are at loggerheads. You should stick to the photos section since you obviously do not have the IQ to contribute anything else anywhere.

Thank you for accepting your priorities are screwed.

Read about Maharshi Bhrigu.

Oh how disappointing. Here I was all agog waiting for your expert opinion on what idol worship was and why Shivalingam was worshipped.

Yap! Educating a needy child instead of giving the money to a pujari in a mandir is a screwed priority, and I like it that way.

And I told you where to look for information, I am not running a class on Hinduism here.

Last edited:
What do you think I am doing arguing with people if not doing something about what I feel strongly about? It is known as shaping opinions. What personal choices did I speak about? If you cannot debate logically and want people to clear of all debating points, I have no idea what you are doing on a debate forum.

You are on a defence forum and you seem to be clueless as to why India and Pakistan are at loggerheads. You should stick to the photos section since you obviously do not have the IQ to contribute anything else anywhere.

IQ? Logic? That's rich coming from you! And way to go with the personal attacks. Haha

What's left to debate with someone who doesn't believe in letting people live the way they choose to just as long as it doesn't interfere with the smooth functioning of their lives, and as long as there is no disrespect? I don't see the point in you getting so worked up over meat. let me enjoy my cancerous steak now. :lol:

Oh how disappointing. Here I was all agog waiting for your expert opinion on what idol worship was and why Shivalingam was worshipped.

Yap! Educating a needy child instead of giving the money to a pujari in a mandir is a screwed priority, and I like it that way.

And I told you where to look for information, I am not running a class on Hinduism here.[/quote]

Yeah spirituality is so bogus. Drinking whiskey instead of giving money to a needy child is the right priority.

Jee, I thought you were the expert.

Back
Top Bottom