What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

And you still don't get it. Everybody is free to rape and pillage, only it lands you in jail with possible hanging till death.

If it is law you bloody well follow it. It IS law is most states. Time to make it pan India.

There is a difference between forcing someone something and denying someone something. You are denied the right to rape (sex with minor) by law. Get it ???....it does not matter if your "religion" permit it.

But clearly you are too dense to get this simple facts. You are blinded by your own prejudice to keep an open mind to understand the others point of view.

You bloody well see a doctor immediately for bringing women, sister, wife, mother, child sex, rape, and what not in a completely unrelated thread. This perversion, if allowed to grow, will take you to gallows someday like the Delhi or Mumbai cases, laws are getting stricter now.

On topic, who will stop it? Modi didn't stop it even in Gujrat, and BJP cannot come to power in all states, and this will remain a state matter. Modi should focus on more pressing issues like economy & development instead of wasting time & energy on such silly things.

we should ban cow milk a cow milk exporting too
i feel sorry when a calf's milk is stolen and worshiping hindu pilgrims with milk should be banned too

To all hindus it is not hindia its india
Other relegion where converted to other relegion that dont make hindus only indians other relagins are indians too

Plz just stop.You really believe that science has not improved human living standards then u are living in ur own fantasy world.Anyone worldwide will agree on this.Do civilizations get wiped out these days,are women and children sold into slavery openly?How many famines do we have in india in modern times?The agricultural revolution in india that gave us food securitry was brought baout by science,not spiritualism.

Man, as you said, you are arguing with a guy who thinks that science did not bring any improvements for the living standards of people....

So I would say its a waste of time to discuss with him ;) Hes faaar away from reality.

i feel sorry when a calf's milk is stolen and worshiping hindu pilgrims with milk should be banned too

Other relegion where converted to other relegion that dont make hindus only indians other relagins are indians too

It is Hindu India whether you like it or not. The milk produced by cows is more than required for the calf. I have never seen a calf which was not well fed or did not grow up into a healthy cow for lack of milk to drink. So thanks for your concern but no thanks.

Mullah Dray is making a new country for beef eaters, you can join him in that new country. Leave India alone please.

Beef should be encouraged as food in India. There is nothing in hindu religion that says it is sin to eat beaf. Brahmins can rot in hell for bringing in their version of shariah in a liberal country.

No need to address all Hindus, all Hindus are not radicals, in fact a large majority are not. And India will remain as a proud secular democratic country for all Indians who love India, irrespective of their caste, creed, & religion, every religion has its share of radicals, we too, but they can only make some noise.

hows eating beef going to help a country with a diabetes problem,even arabs suffer so much from meat overload.

in a tropical country like india,why do u need red meat?

u see all those meat gobbling muslims so fat and obese,all diabetes candidates.

No need to address all Hindus, all Hindus are not radicals, in fact a large majority are not. And India will remain as a proud secular democratic country for all Indians who love India, irrespective of their caste, creed, & religion, every religion has its share of radicals, we too, but they can only make some noise.
Most of pdf hidus are different

It is Hindu India whether you like it or not. The milk produced by cows is more than required for the calf. I have never seen a calf which was not well fed or did not grow up into a healthy cow for lack of milk to drink. So thanks for your concern but no thanks.

Mullah Dray is making a new country for beef eaters, you can join him in that new country. Leave India alone please.
You call cow mata
Then all single child parents should export brest milk some can be sold in local market
And my ancesty is indian and iam a christian and iam and indian you dont deserve to be an indian you oppose all indian belief(not hindian belief)
And some hindu pdf members are talking like post world war 2 nazies like rise of germany and blah blah blah

Last edited:
hows eating beef going to help a country with a diabetes problem,even arabs suffer so much from meat overload.

what Muslims??just look around your own tamil brahmin brothers...all are diabetes,cholesterol patients...with an elephant like belly ...there is nothing fault in eating beef .but do workouts after that..
my grandfather have been eating beef and other meats daily from his childhood...he is now 90....no cholesterol no diabetes...because he is a hardworker and still do farming works...

why we want shoes,skinny jeans,pants,coat and tie in tropical country like India???
why we want noodles,pizza,pepsi,cola in India??

what Muslims??just look around your own tamil brahmin brothers...all are diabetes,cholesterol patients...with an elephant like belly ...there is nothing fault in eating beef .but do workouts after that..
my grandfather have been eating beef and other meats daily from his childhood...he is now 90....no cholesterol no diabetes...because he is a hardworker and still do farming works..

Do you think that any kind of rationale, words of logic, or even simple, everyday facts, are going to make any sense at all to the ones that have already made up their minds about their disposition not only towards towards beef, but the people who consume it at restaurants or in their homes?

By the way, kudos to your grandfather. It's amazing that at 90, he still works. Great going. :tup:

Last edited:
my grandfather have been eating beef and other meats daily from his childhood...he is now 90....no cholesterol no diabetes...because he is a hardworker and still do farming works...

why we want shoes,skinny jeans,pants,coat and tie in tropical country like India???

I can talk for my family n brethren. They don't have huge bellies. Few r in ips n army.

My grandpa died at 100 last year in his sleep.my parents r hale n hearty n don't even take caffeine.

We go to our village every year n all menfolk swim everyday.

U make it a ego battle instead of a rational discussion. U shud think of the alcohol problem in Kerala with so many dying of liver issues.we don't let our kids be lazy or inactive.

U talk of cola n fast food but assume that I support those.why would I.

I wish they ban them too.

The problem with redmeat is not about doing work outs or not,the problem is when you reach an age where u r forced to give it up.

Perhaps christians get monetary help from the church for treating diabetes but common hindus dont have such luxuries,white people's donations dont pay for our health neither does the government.

so,it is upto us to be cautious.

People like your grandpa are not the focus group here,the focus group is those people who wake up in hangover at 11 am and want a beef burger on their plate.

Those are the people worst affected and brahmins who end up with diabetes,it is their own fault as the old wisdom gives enough knowledge to take care of one's own health.

They ignore that,snack on random stuff and end up weak.

I am completely against those things too but their impact is minimal compared to unhygeinic red meat doing the rounds.

Last edited:
Do you think that any kind of rationale, words of logic, or even simple, everyday facts, are going to make any sense at all to the ones that have already made up their minds about their disposition not only towards towards beef, but the people who consume it at restaurants or in their homes?

By the way, kudos to your grandfather. It's amazing that at 90, he still works. Great going. :tup:

siddharth bhatia,why dont u talk straight?

Then all single child parents should export brest milk some can be sold in local market
And my ancesty is indian and iam a christian and iam and indian you dont deserve to be an indian you oppose all indian belief(not hindian belief)

As far as I know there is no bar to single parents selling their breast milk. If there is a market for that, quite a few will take it up. Start the promotions pls.

Hmm, by opposing the very ethos of Indian civilization you prove yourself unworthy of being an Indian. India has always been about living in harmony with nature. Since you are a believer of a religion which has caused maximum environmental destruction and has not learnt to live in peace and harmony with nature, that places you squarely outside the Indian framework. Mostly you will be considered an irritant in India and an antinational.

i dont have any Beef with Pink revolution .. just ensure that it has no adverse effect on White revolution ;)

After the beef ban, are they going to ban jeans, t-shirts too? As they're not a part of our culture, and not apt for a tropical nation? Will they force down Dhooti for all the Indians? :lol:

As far as I know there is no bar to single parents selling their breast milk. If there is a market for that, quite a few will take it up. Start the promotions pls.

Hmm, by opposing the very ethos of Indian civilization you prove yourself unworthy of being an Indian. India has always been about living in harmony with nature. Since you are a believer of a religion which has caused maximum environmental destruction and has not learnt to live in peace and harmony with nature, that places you squarely outside the Indian framework. Mostly you will be considered an irritant in India and an antinational.

And who the hell are you to provide certificate for someone to be worthy of Indian or not, Hindu mullah?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom