What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

So not killing animals is now equivalent of destroying temples and statues?

The similarities are in the intolerance shown by both.

Basically while claiming to fight the muslims fundamentalists you want to take up all the traits of the muslim fundus, killing and torchering animals and ridiculing Hindus about their faith. Very inspiring man.

Who said Muslims only kill animals? Hindus do it also, did you miss my post no. 338?

Btw, do you know Hinduism better than Swami Vivekananda? Just curious, do answer.

Somras is/was an alcoholic drink, that's why Asuras were against it but Suras or our Devas liked it. In certain Tantric rituals alcoholic drinks are necessary, where did you get that Hindus don't drink alcoholic drinks?

Same goes for meat also.

Where did I say gods did not drink somras? Is Somras the equivalent of Blender's Pride or double malt scotch? You have the recipe for Somras? Where did I say Hindus do not eat meat? The Kshatriyas obviously hunted and ate meat. I support the Aghoris who eat human flesh too. So?

The Gods and tantrics and Aghoris are not a part of grihasta. They are beyond society. Tomorrow if you were to give up all bonds to materialistic life and choose to live in a Shamshan, you will find a supporter in me.

Broccoli 250gm | Msef01

yuck

chicken breast, broccoli, milk, whole wheat pasta..... everyday :enjoy:

occasional pork chops, steak and salt water fish (the latter at least thrice week)
Please Delhi/NCR is not India.Can I get it from my local sabziwala like onions,potatoes.

I don't prefer eating meat when in India because of quality issues.My neighbours own a few poultry farms and they even sell diseased chickens,all sent to Delhi.Pretty sure people like @Dillinger end up eating with their Broccoli :rofl:

The similarities are in the intolerance shown by both.

No false equivalance. One is a protector, the other is a destroyer. You obviously have no clue.

Who said Muslims only kill animals? Hindus do it also, did you miss my post no. 338?
Btw, do you know Hinduism better than Swami Vivekananda? Just curious, do answer.

Where did I say only Muslims kill animals? I only said you want to be a fundu who wants to adopt the same disruptive behaviors. The same ungratefulness, the same hubris, the same lack of insight.

No false equivalance. One is a protector, the other is a destroyer. You obviously have no clue.

Where did I say only Muslims kill animals? I only said you want to be a fundu who wants to adopt the same disruptive behaviors. The same ungratefulness, the same hubris, the same lack of insight.

I can see who is a fundoo here. However I asked "do you know Hinduism better than Swami Vivekananda"?

and didn't get any answer for post no. 338.

Where did I say gods did not drink somras? Is Somras the equivalent of Blender's Pride or double malt scotch? You have the recipe for Somras? Where did I say Hindus do not eat meat? The Kshatriyas obviously hunted and ate meat. I support the Aghoris who eat human flesh too. So?

The Gods and tantrics and Aghoris are not a part of grihasta. They are beyond society. Tomorrow if you were to give up all bonds to materialistic life and choose to live in a Shamshan, you will find a supporter in me.

Okay, so finally you admit that Hinduism doesn't men vegetarianism or not drinking alcoholic drinks. Way to go.

Is it not fantastic that our Mythologies had these ideas thousands of years before? Starwars set off the US govt on to its ambitious space based ballistic missile defence system. If only our dorks could take some inspirations from our own cultural moorings.

They just used the name cause its sounds cool. Like the Agni missile & its not star wars its the fear of Soviet that set the idea.

On topic. What's your beef with other people eating beef anyhow?

I can see who is a fundoo here. However I asked "do you know Hinduism better than Swami Vivekananda"?

and didn't get any answer for post no. 338.

May be or may be not.

Manvantaratruti is more qualified than me in talking authoritatively about scriptures and so I will leave the answering of your post no. 338 to him.

Where did I say only Muslims kill animals?

In post no. 345. Here...
"Basically while claiming to fight the muslims fundamentalists you want to take up all the traits of the muslim fundus, killing and torchering animals and ridiculing Hindus about their faith. Very inspiring man."

May be or may be not.

Manvantaratruti is more qualified than me in talking authoritatively about scriptures and so I will leave the answering of your post no. 338 to him.

Fine, Do you know Hinduism better than Swami Vivekananda? Yes or No please.

Okay, so finally you admit that Hinduism doesn't men vegetarianism or not drinking alcoholic drinks. Way to go.

LOL. Where did I claim that? I am myself a nonvegetarian. Hinduism proscribes beef and nothing else. No Somras is not an alcoholic drink. If you claim it to be so, please provide the recipe for it. Also list out the number of people who got liver cirrhosis from drinking Somras.

In post no. 345. Here...
"Basically while claiming to fight the muslims fundamentalists you want to take up all the traits of the muslim fundus, killing and torchering animals and ridiculing Hindus about their faith. Very inspiring man."

Ahh you missed the fundo part man.

Please Delhi/NCR is not India.Can I get it from my local sabziwala like onions,potatoes.

I don't prefer eating meat when in India because of quality issues.My neighbours own a few poultry farms and they even sell diseased chickens,all sent to Delhi.Pretty sure people like @Dillinger end up eating with their Broccoli :rofl:

le marche and my chacha's farm.:taz:

LOL....... it was the Vaishyas who consorted to make India into a Feudal economy. Much of the Feudal system is the creation of the Vaishyas, it was the Brahmins who were the fist social reformers who spoke of dismantling the feudal system. :lol:

Pick up any name of a social reformer, 9 out of 10 it will always be a Brahmin, never a Vaishya :lol:

The Kashtriya's held the sword and the Vaishyas held the land and Money, what power did the Brahmins have ? :cheesy: ..... the mighty Pen ? :P

Traditions die out within a generation if there is no master to revive it.

LOL...... how were they in a position to change things ? ..... by preaching to the attackers not to attack ? :cheesy:

Brahmins were and always remained advisors, even the choice of taking that advice fell on the Kshatriya and the Vaishya. The advice was not even binding.

Absolute Nonsense. :lol:

Most of our Military failures came from poor planing, lack of strategic thinking, disregarding warnings, laziness and unmitigated greed by the kshatriyas and Vaishyas.

The ksatriyas were always in the position to impart education to all, why din't they ? why din't the vaishyas ?

You mean that is why the Law books are in such tricky lawyer language ? :lol: ...... have you ever read a law book ? The language used in Law has be very precise and sharp else it can be twisted to mean something totally different. THAT is why Sanskrit was used to write down the scriptures. THAT is why correct use of langue is SO IMPORTANT in any Contract or Point of Law.

Its No 'Trick' :lol: ......it appears like a 'trick' to the village idiot.

Prakrit was unrefined Sanskrit, the refined form of the language was Sanskrit. The test were written using refined language, pretty much the same way we write official document in CORRECT ENGLISH and not in SMS English or slangs.

Karma and the cycle of birth and death and consequence of one's karma is also expounded by Buddha. Bad karma gives you a bad deal in the next life, good karma gives you a good deal.

So its ok when Buddha said it, but not ok when Hindus said it ? :cheesy:

That would depend on the illness, won't it ?

Ya, unless the guru goes around in Rags and a begging bowl, he is not a "real" guru :lol:

Only corrupt politicians and dawood Ibrahims are allowed to have BMW's and real estate.

Hindu scholars and Gurus are not :lol: .................You are the pride of pdf.

Another disinformed rant.The feudal economy was the product of 2 things - the decline of trade and commerce that had served as the source of power of the vaishya class during the early protest movements of buddhism and jainism among whose main backers were merchants and middle class.The main source of trade wealth came from seaborne trade with the roman empire.The bullion imported from europe was crucial in maintaining a money economy.With the end of this trade merchant centres declined and vaishya class ceased to be powerful.
Second cause of the closed economy was the growing trend of rent-free land-grants to brahmanas and khastriya vassals called agrahara starting from the late gupta gae.These increased power of feudatories.With collpase of money economy these feudal holdings became self sufficient closed centres lorded over by brahmins or kshatriyas.

2.Not surprising since brahmins were the educated class,and they were the ones who had controlled the prerogative to act as custodians of social development and reform.Buddha wasn't,kabir wasn't.In any case few of these reformers did long lasting effect or eradicate caste system.

3.As i wrote earlier from late gupta age,due to land grants and decline of trade power and land came to be monopolized under brahmins and kshtriyas.Among vaishyas the only important ones remained the guildsmen and craftsmen,but they neither had land nor political power.

4.Indeed and quite a few 'traditions' were revived by the 'masters'.Sutti,caste,widow remarriage restrictions,child marriage....
Curiously a few posts earlier u were saying people can learn religion on their own,because lawyers are not necessary to learn law and here u suddenly feel the need for a 'master'.

5.By changing the social system,denouncing and eradicating caste system.To unify the populace and inspire them to retake their homeland.They did none of these things,as that would have diminished their own power.Advisors are u joking?Who were the peshwas?Kshatriyas or brahmins?Brahmans were so arrogant that they even refused to coronate shivaji due to his humble origins.One brahman had to be imported from north india given a huge bribe to finish the coronation.See the level of treachery against the one man who fought for his country all because of contempt for his lower social origin.

6.Defeat was due to military causes as well as social.Every army is a reflection of its society.Due to disgusting social system we were unable to mobilize 3/4th of our manpower.And who maintained this social system ?
Education if u had any inkling of history was controlled by brahmins.Vaishyas were merchants and craftsmen,businessmen not teachers.When one class controls the fountain of knowledge it can easily manipulate how that knowledge will be imparted.

7.The trick is this.Bulk of the people don't underestand sanskrit.They believe what brahman interprets and tells them.If do it in pali/prakrit/vernacular then all can read it and evaluate it.

8.I never said its ok that buddha said it.I am not against reincarnation theory.I said that buddha never used the theory as justification for caste division.He saw it as a way to explain man's fate after death.I am opposed to abusing this theory to serve one's group's interests.

9.Well not as if sadhus are good for much .The days when they fooled poor people around are over.Scientific medicine rules supreme for the good of the people.Knowledge over ignorance and superstition.

10.Plz one gets tired of babas and gurus on tv giving advice,and then their property is revealed.In crores.Why does a holy man need material riches?

While I am fighting radical Muslims from both our neighbouring countries, some rabid radical Hindus are seating right inside my own country, they don't eat beef, fine, but why everybody have to act as per their liking? How is it different from radical Muslims prohibiting idol worshiping of Hindus? Then Talibans were also right to destroy the Buddha idols.

listen dude...if a majority of population considers an animal as holy then goi is alright in banning them, its just realistic,,,,if goi can ban satanic verse then why not beef export

They just used the name cause its sounds cool. Like the Agni missile & its not star wars its the fear of Soviet that set the idea.

On topic. What's your beef with other people eating beef anyhow?

Yeh loh, after listening to the whole Ramayana you come up asking who is Sita :hitwall:

I explained it from a cultural and environmental perspective right at the start of this whole debate.

Back
Top Bottom