What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Yeah take a poll Pandit. I'm certain that majority of the people will vote your name in. Stop creating quotes from the scriptures in keeping with your Brahmin behaviour.

:lol: ..... a poll ? ....... I am not standing for a popularity contest, or even for an congeniality contest.

This is a pakistani site...... not a hindu religious forum. If I loose in a poll, I consider it a badge of honor. :angel:

LOL....Manu Smriti is a "Smriti". A religio-legal text which changes with every age, that is its role. Like the constitution of any Nation, where new laws are made and old one's discarded.

Manu Smriti can even today be amended by relevant scholars to reflect the modern needs.

Manu is the title of the one who brings law and order in every age. The first to bring order into chaos. The First man who spreads Dharma and protects all those who need protection.

Manu Smriti has been changed multiple times and the more recent and controversial texts are rejected by all those who understand hinduism.

Only the ignorant rant without know anything about anything, but have these urgent need to vent their hate and frustration.

The constitution of USA used to have slavery and sanction for torture in it, it has now been changed. So the constitution of USA is EVIL ? George Washington is Evil ? :lol:

If indeed its reformable then i commend such an effort.May they bear fruit.Let me know when the amended version is released.I don't hate the religion of my forefathers at all,i just have objections on certain issues and any free thinking man is entitled to have his own opinions.No matter how many lols u give it won't change the fact science is humanity's future.Without it we would be nowhere.

If indeed its reformable then i commend such an effort.May they bear fruit.Let me know when the amended version is released.I don't hate the religion of my forefathers at all,i just have objections on certain issues and any free thinking man is entitled to have his own opinions.No matter how many lols u give it won't change the fact science is humanity's future.Without it we would be nowhere.

What has science got to do with what we are discussing ? :cheesy:

1. Government & laws / Politics
2. Religion
3. Science.

Each has their own place. Each has their own future and None can replace the other.

But it would be infinitely better if you took the effort to know and understand the religion of your forefathers before speaking anything about it.

2. Religion
3. Science.

Each has their own place. Each has their own future and None can replace the other.

But it would be infinitely better if you took the effort to know and understand the religion of your forefathers before speaking anything about it.

None can replace the other,the only thing science can't replace is the soul-science dictates the advancement of government,economic and consequently politics.The human soul is unique and undefinable as such.That is religion's scope.But who knows,should man find a way to replicate light speed travel a time machine project may be viable in hundred or more years.Then the truth will be laid bare before the world about gods,myths,avatars,heroes and prophets.To believe a supreme being exists in whose shadow we will go to after death is comforting even to a agnostic,it gives us a sense of purpose.If it was a case of we are just meat with a life cycle,death is final and permanent and we go nowhere it would be pretty demoralizing-even for one such as me.So i wouldn't be unhappy about god's presence as much as u think.

It would also be infinitely better if took the effort to defend it blindly and consider it infallible.The clergy of every religion in the history of the world have abused their power forever.

2. Religion
3. Science.

LOL. I can imagine AUSTERLITZ's girlfriend coming to him with some emotional problem and AUSTERLITZ advising her that science is humanity's future. Any n number of funny scenes where AUSTERLITZ comes up with science is humanity's future quote.

Hell he can fit right in with one of those Amol Palekar movie characters.:lol:

It would also be infinitely better if took the effort to defend it blindly and consider it infallible.The clergy of every religion in the history of the world have abused their power forever.

The difference is that Hinduism does not depend on the clergy. Hinduism is distributed among all Indians is various forms. Which is why it has now become a way of life as the SC rightly pointed out. But for understanding the finer points of Hinduism you always need a guru who unlike Abrahamic religion is not necessarily a clergy. Most guru's are saint's who have renounced the material world.

This is also why, even after concerted attempts by the muslims and christians to demonize the 'Brahmins', Hinduism has continued to flourish.

BTW Brahmins are just 4% of India's population and they wielded no weapons and very little land. Hard to believe they abused their power much. :P ...... can't say the same about the Kshatriyas and the Vaishyas. :angel: ..... how wonderful it would be if everyone could use critical thinking.

LOL. I can imagine AUSTERLITZ's girlfriend coming to him with some emotional problem and AUSTERLITZ advising her that science is humanity's future. Any n number of funny scenes where AUSTERLITZ comes up with science is humanity's future quote.

Hey I love Amol Palekar movies. :D

Last edited:

Yeah without science u wouldn't even be having this conversation.U would be in a dark mud hut somewhere without electricity in some village with a lantern swatting mosquitoes and probably dying of malaria not long after-all the praying in the world won't save u when one dose of medicine would .As for my girlfriend i certainly won't preach religion to her that comes from each person's own volition and choice,thank u.

The difference is that Hinduism does not depend on the clergy. Hinduism is distributed among all Indians is various forms. Which is why it has now become a way of life as the SC rightly pointed out. But for understanding the finer points of Hinduism you always need a guru who unlike Abrahamic religion is not necessarily a clergy. Most guru's are saint's who have renounced the material world.

This is also why, even after concerted attempts by the muslims and christians to demonize the 'Brahmins', Hinduism has continued to flourish.

BTW Brahmins are just 4% of India's population and they wielded no weapons and very little land. Hard to believe they abused their power much. :P ...... can't say the same about the Kshatriyas and the Vaishyas. :angel: ..... how wonderful it would be if everyone could use critical thinking.

Indeed it doesn't but clergy still interpreted the shastras, they considered it their prerogative thus herding india's largely poor illiterate population into their point of view for much of her history,this has changed recently for good.I have nothing against brahmins ,they are indians just like everyone else.Just that i don't recognize their 'speciality' as the moral custodians of society as they failed miserably in that role.And most of these saints gurus and babas are frauds with multi million rupee accounts.Sure there may be some truly spiritual people here or there,but they are hard to come by.

Last edited:
Indeed it doesn't but clergy still interpreted the shastras, they considered it their prerogative thus herding india's largely poor illiterate population into their point of view for much of her history,this has changed recently for good.I have nothing against brahmins ,they are indians just like everyone else.Just that i don't recognize their 'speciality' as the moral custodians of society as they failed miserably in that role.And most of these saints gurus and babas are frauds with multi million rupee accounts.Sure there may be some truly spiritual people here or there,but they are hard to come by.

The Lawyers interpret the Law for most people.

That does not mean others cannot learn the law and understand it for themselves. Same goes for religion.

The Kshatriya and Vaishyas has failed India MUCH MORE than the Brahmins have failed India. In fact if even today if India is still a Hindu majority nation, the Brahmins have a LARGE part to play in that.

Yet it is always the 'Brahmins' who are the villain. Every wonder why ?

India has much to thank the Brahmins for, one of these days it must.

Yeah without science u wouldn't even be having this conversation.U would be in a dark mud hut somewhere without electricity in some village with a lantern swatting mosquitoes and probably dying of malaria not long after-all the praying in the world won't save u when one dose of medicine would .As for my girlfriend i certainly won't preach religion to her that comes from each person's own volition and choice,thank u.

Heard the Siddhas could conjure up real good tricks. So most likely my world would have been full of psychics with awesome powers. It would have been pristine unpolluted world with plenty of natural fresh food without traces of pesticide. There are plenty of plant based ayurvedic and Siddha medicines which can give your allopathy a run for its money even now. So no, people were not dying left, right, and center from mosquito bites before and man has not achieved immortality with modern medicine either.

Here is a lovely video of a primitive man naturally controlling and befriending fire.

Here another primitive man treating cancer patients with just herbs. Dont dismiss him because he is being studied by the medical colleges in Karnataka.

Cancer Treatment - Living Legend Narayana Murthy

Narsipura Subbaiah Narayana Murthy – Free Cancer Treatment | Chakru.com

The Lawyers interpret the Law for most people.

That does not mean others cannot learn the law and understand it for themselves. Same goes for religion.

The Kshatriya and Vaishyas has failed India MUCH MORE than the Brahmins have failed India. In fact if even today if India is still a Hindu majority nation, the Brahmins have a LARGE part to play in that.

Yet it is always the 'Brahmins' who are the villain. Every wonder why ?

India has much to thank the Brahmins for, one of these days it must.

Don't blame vaishyas who mostly became increasingly irrelevant as trade declined and indian economy became a closed feudal economy (until renewed urbanization from late sultanate era).The first 2 concentrated all power and privilage within themselves acting in concert.That india is a hindu nation is owed to the resilience and faith and patience of its hardy people who have never discarded their traditions.
They are blamed as the villains because they were in a position to change things if they wanted,but because of vested interests never did.in nearly a millenium.even with society grown decadent and country reeling under foreign occupation.Much of the military failure of the kshatriyas came from their inability to mobilize the masses which were caused by divisive and oppressive social policies.

As for law and lawyers, the clever trick was to keep the texts in sanskrit inacessible to the masses.Buddha preached in prakrit,this showed he had conviction in his teachings.The amendments mad eto the original hindu religion by interest groups needed to be justified and protected.The ludicrous excuse given for caste system was that the lower castes had been criminals and sinners in the last life and were bound to suffer in this one.A very clever excuse one must say,as no one can verify it.

Heard the Siddhas could conjure up real good tricks. So most likely my world would have been full of psychics with awesome powers. It would have been pristine unpolluted world with plenty of natural fresh food without traces of pesticide. There are plenty of plant based ayurvedic and Siddha medicines which can give your allopathy a run for its money even now. So no, people were not dying left, right, and center from mosquito bites before and man has not achieved immortality with modern medicine either.

Here is a lovely video of a primitive man naturally controlling and befriending fire.

Here another primitive man treating cancer patients with just herbs. Dont dismiss him because he is being studied by the medical colleges in Karnataka.

Cancer Treatment - Living Legend Narayana Murthy

Narsipura Subbaiah Narayana Murthy – Free Cancer Treatment | Chakru.com

And all this sadhus were helpless to use their magical powers to aid the country against european technology.There is a diff between tricks and solid action.Ayurveda are mostly based on understanding of botany and human pshiology which are also part science.Ask a patient what would he bet his life on scientific medicine or tantra?Which one would you take a ailing family member to?To a sadhu or a doctor?

Last edited:
^^even those sadhus now a days have iphones sirjee. it is a sight to behold :P

goes to show how blind some of our "religious" folks are. when gurus and sants can afford BMWs and massive real estate, there is a problem in the society.

that asaram bapu was a class act.

And all this sadhus were helpless to use their magical powers to aid the country against european technology.There is a diff between tricks and solid action.Ayurveda are mostly based on understanding of botany and human pshiology which are also part science.Ask a patient what would he bet his life on scientific medicine or tantra?Which one would you take a ailing family member to?To a sadhu or a doctor?

That is because our sadhus generally do not interfere in the happenings of the society. Their quest is purely spiritual. Even then the Aghoris did step out and war against the Muslim invaders. All I was telling you was there are different sciences and India was well endowed to take care of its problems without losing its religion.

European technology is not helping Europeans today either. Their economy is collapsing, the society is crumbling, their families are destroyed, and their future bleak. So no technology does not thwart what is to come either.

Don't blame vaishyas who mostly became increasingly irrelevant as trade declined and indian economy became a closed feudal economy (until renewed urbanization from late sultanate era).

LOL....... it was the Vaishyas who consorted to make India into a Feudal economy. Much of the Feudal system is the creation of the Vaishyas, it was the Brahmins who were the fist social reformers who spoke of dismantling the feudal system. :lol:

Pick up any name of a social reformer, 9 out of 10 it will always be a Brahmin, never a Vaishya :lol:

The first 2 concentrated all power and privilage within themselves acting in concert.

The Kashtriya's held the sword and the Vaishyas held the land and Money, what power did the Brahmins have ? :cheesy: ..... the mighty Pen ? :P

That india is a hindu nation is owed to the resilience and faith and patience of its hardy people who have never discarded their traditions.

Traditions die out within a generation if there is no master to revive it.

They are blamed as the villains because they were in a position to change things if they wanted,but because of vested interests never did.

LOL...... how were they in a position to change things ? ..... by preaching to the attackers not to attack ? :cheesy:

Brahmins were and always remained advisors, even the choice of taking that advice fell on the Kshatriya and the Vaishya. The advice was not even binding.

in nearly a millenium.even with society grown decadent and country reeling under foreign occupation.Much of the military failure of the kshatriyas came from their inability to mobilize the masses which were caused by divisive and oppressive social policies.

Absolute Nonsense. :lol:

Most of our Military failures came from poor planing, lack of strategic thinking, disregarding warnings, laziness and unmitigated greed by the kshatriyas and Vaishyas.

The ksatriyas were always in the position to impart education to all, why din't they ? why din't the vaishyas ?

As for law and lawyers, the clever trick was to keep the texts in sanskrit inacessible to the masses.

You mean that is why the Law books are in such tricky lawyer language ? :lol: ...... have you ever read a law book ? The language used in Law has be very precise and sharp else it can be twisted to mean something totally different. THAT is why Sanskrit was used to write down the scriptures. THAT is why correct use of langue is SO IMPORTANT in any Contract or Point of Law.

Its No 'Trick' :lol: ......it appears like a 'trick' to the village idiot.

Buddha preached in prakrit,this showed he had conviction in his teachings.

Prakrit was unrefined Sanskrit, the refined form of the language was Sanskrit. The test were written using refined language, pretty much the same way we write official document in CORRECT ENGLISH and not in SMS English or slangs.

The amendments mad eto the original hindu religion by interest groups needed to be justified and protected.The ludicrous excuse given for caste system was that the lower castes had been criminals and sinners in the last life and were bound to suffer in this one.A very clever excuse one must say,as no one can verify it.

Karma and the cycle of birth and death and consequence of one's karma is also expounded by Buddha. Bad karma gives you a bad deal in the next life, good karma gives you a good deal.

So its ok when Buddha said it, but not ok when Hindus said it ? :cheesy:

That would depend on the illness, won't it ?

^^even those sadhus now a days have iphones sirjee. it is a sight to behold :P

goes to show how blind some of our "religious" folks are. when gurus and sants can afford BMWs and massive real estate, there is a problem in the society.

that asaram bapu was a class act.

Ya, unless the guru goes around in Rags and a begging bowl, he is not a "real" guru :lol:

Only corrupt politicians and dawood Ibrahims are allowed to have BMW's and real estate.

Hindu scholars and Gurus are not :lol: .................You are the pride of pdf. :angel:

Last edited:
Ya, unless the guru goes around in Rags and a begging bowl, he is not a "real" guru :lol:

Only corrupt politicians and dawood Ibrahims are allowed to have BMW's and real estate.
i'm glad you are trying to provide equal rights of corruption to gurus, politicians and gangsters, not too far from the truth :tup:

LOL....... it was the Vaishyas who consorted to make India into a Feudal economy. Much of the Feudal system is the creation of the Vaishyas, it was the Brahmins who were the fist social reformers who spoke of dismantling the feudal system. :lol:

Pick up any name of a social reformer, 9 out of 10 it will always be a Brahmin, never a Vaishya :lol:

The Kashtriya's held the sword and the Vaishyas held the land and Money, what power did the Brahmins have ? :cheesy: ..... the mighty Pen ? :P

Traditions die out within a generation if there is no master to review it.

LOL...... how were they in a position to change things ? ..... by preaching to the attackers not to attack ? :cheesy:

Brahmins were and always remained advisors, even the choice of taking that advice fell on the Kshatriya and the Vaishya. The advice was not even binding.

Absolute Nonsense. :lol:

Most of our Military failures came from poor planing, lack of strategic thinking, disregarding warnings, laziness and unmitigated greed by the kshatriyas and Vaishyas.

The ksatriyas were always in the position to impart education to all, why din't they ? why din't the vaishyas ?

You mean that is why the Law books are in such tricky lawyer language ? :lol: ...... have you ever read a law book ? The language used in Law has be very precise and sharp else it can be twisted to mean something totally different. THAT is why Sanskrit was used to write down the scriptures. THAT is why correct use of langue is SO IMPORTANT in any Contract or Point of Law.

Its No 'Trick' :lol: ......it appears like a 'trick' to the village idiot.

Prakrit was unrefined Sanskrit, the refined form of the language was Sanskrit. The test were written using refined language, pretty much the same way we write official document in CORRECT ENGLISH and not in SMS English or slangs.

Karma and the cycle of birth and death and consequence of one's karma is also expounded by Buddha. Bad karma gives you a bad deal in the next life, good karma gives you a good deal.

So its ok when Buddha said it, but not ok when Hindus said it ? :cheesy:

That would depend on the illness, won't it ?

These are unthinking fools who preached socialism and evils of Brahminism for a half a century and finding themselves to be colossal failures have switched tactics and now latched on to capitalism as the panacea of all the ills of the world. So naturally Vaishayas as the custodians of trade in the Indian society and the closest co-relates of the industrialists and business community in the West are now blemishless souls while everyone else was wicked.

Back
Top Bottom