What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Yes true it doesn't have mullahism' violent desire to dominate,sure.But animals are worshipped in many forms in many parts of india.And these superstitous practices grew from considering them 'sacred',gradually lines blurred.We shouldn't give further encouragement to these stone age beliefs.
I said hinduism became a casteist religion,and it was the greatest tragedy in our history.Thankfully we are now getting out from this curse.What i say is that we should first preach and practice respect for men,before going overboard with animals.Let's end poverty first instead of going ga ga over cows.
Those are traditional and local beliefs that are unrelated to Hinduism.
Casteism is disgusting but nowadays it is only really used to denote different ethnic groups, if we look at Punjab we can see that the traditionally low caste Chamars are now land owners and have supposedly high caste Jatts working for them. It's more or less dead.

Why can't we do both? I admit I eat meat but not beef. However the majority of India see's cows as sacred and the feelings of the majority should be respected.

LOL. Hell no. It is only PDF which seems to have attracted most brain dead Indians. Much of India is moving towards Hinduism and the atheists are beating a retreat. If anything earlier people used to name their kids Westernized names, now Hindu names flourish.
Maybe you are right. I have only been to India four times in my life lol.

Those are traditional and local beliefs that are unrelated to Hinduism.
Casteism is disgusting but nowadays it is only really used to denote different ethnic groups, if we look at Punjab we can see that the traditionally low caste Chamars are now land owners and have supposedly high caste Jatts working for them. It's more or less dead.

Why can't we do both? I admit I eat meat but not beef. However the majority of India see's cows as sacred and the feelings of the majority should be respected.

And are they not respected?It is banned in almost all states.I too don't eat beef,but that's because i respect my mother's wish and also don't see the need to make a point about this.I only ate it once long ago,coz i was curious about taste.I'm glad we are on same page about casteism.
I'm not against hinduism at all,i dislike three certain practices that have crept into the religion at some point - idol worship,caste system and animal worship.These do seem absurd at times.I know the basis of idol worship was that we find god in everything and statue acts only as focus and so on..but tell that to an illiterate peasant.I'm not atheist as such,i'm agnostic..i believe in a higher power but not in organized religion that claims this god is true god and these are his rules etc.

There are no beef exports from Gujarat as per the link. Only controlled buffalo meat production for local (muslim) consumption. The 1000 ton of beef seized in Gujarat were from other states. Where did you see beef export from Gujarat mentioned in that link.

so let's see, the constitution is unlawful, beef needs to be banned, gujarat beef production numbers are a lie. did I miss anything?
oh yes, crime rate is lowest in the world. I think i got it all.

feel free to open a thread when modi bans beef. later.:cheers:

Yup constitution unlawfully altered. Cow meat is banned by almost all states barring a few. No beef exports from Gujarat. Lowest crime rate in the world.

I just traveled to Shirdi and came back. Every single woman I saw throughout the trip had at least an ounce of gold on her if not more. No police anywhere but to maintain the crowd. Did not see or feel any palpable fear in anyone's countenance. All bindaas people everywhere.

I have always maintained that the Hindus were just as stupid as the Muslims who are misled by the Mullahs. This chap Manvantaratruti is a good example of my point. For thousands of years we blindly follow edicts proclaimed by the Brahmins without questioning where in the scriptures these edicts emanate from. Just like the Muslims and we mock the Muslims for doing so :D

:lol: so the Brahmins wrote all the scriptures ? :lol:

Amazing how even the really dumb think they are smart when they do not know anything. Ignorance is truly bliss.

Add to that a good doze of prejudice and bais and viola .... we have a secular hindu. LOL

One of the worst criminals in indian history is manu,whose book manu samhita legalized,institutionalized and promted caste system,barbaric treatment of women and this book became the basis of hindu law and ruined our society for a thousand years.

:lol: ..... and the stupidity never ends from the 'seculars' :lol:

There is a Manu in every Yuga you ignorant dumb fcuks. Satyavrata is the Manu of our Yuga.

The word "MAN" has come form the word "MANU" .... so the next time you blame manu, remember the 1st man. It was not Adam, it was Manu. :P

I've asked for an exact text and verse. you plan on scribbling on a piece of paper when you ask the courts to ban beef exports?

So now you are the self declared court sitting on judgement on the issue ? :lol: .... what a retard.

BTW I DID mention the Exact text and Verse dumb@$$......do not blame me for your ignorance and stupidity. :P

Last edited:
Stop posting supposed extracts from alleged scripture without quoting the reference of the scripture since all you will be suspected of doing is conning us :D

LOL..... aren't you the one who claimed he has read the Gita ? .... you should recognize the text then :lol:

The only one exposed is the you folks.....the one preaching about Hinduism without knowing squat about it.

protect cows...

...being a Malayali has its benefits :tup: ...... you understand more Sanskrit that these north Indian fools.

:lol: ..... and the stupidity never ends from the 'seculars' :lol:

There is a Manu in every Yuga you ignorant dumb fcuks. Satyavrata is the Manu of our Yuga.

The word "MAN" has come form the word "MANU" .... so the next time you blame manu, remember the 1st man. It was not Adam, it was Manu. :P

Whoever composed it (this is what i meant by manu as we are given excat details except fairy tales )was a criminal that caused the indian people enormous hardship.He was certainly no divine being.Have u read the book?How it divides the populace and denigrates it?Do you want me to quote some of the disturbing lines from it?

Whoever composed it (this is what i meant by manu as we are given excat details except fairy tales )was a criminal that caused the indian people enormous hardship.He was certainly no divine being.Have u read the book?How it divides the populace and denigrates it?Do you want me to quote some of the disturbing lines from it?

LOL....Manu Smriti is a "Smriti". A religio-legal text which changes with every age, that is its role. Like the constitution of any Nation, where new laws are made and old one's discarded.

Manu Smriti can even today be amended by relevant scholars to reflect the modern needs.

Manu is the title of the one who brings law and order in every age. The first to bring order into chaos. The First man who spreads Dharma and protects all those who need protection.

Manu Smriti has been changed multiple times and the more recent and controversial texts are rejected by all those who understand hinduism.

Only the ignorant rant without know anything about anything, but have these urgent need to vent their hate and frustration.

The constitution of USA used to have slavery and sanction for torture in it, it has now been changed. So the constitution of USA is EVIL ? George Washington is Evil ? :lol:

LOL..... aren't you the one who claimed he has read the Gita ? .... you should recognize the text then :lol:

The only one exposed is the you folks.....the one preaching about Hinduism without knowing squat about it.

...being a Malayali has its benefits :tup: ...... you understand more Sanskrit that these north Indian fools.

Yeah I know the Gita which leads me to the conclusion that you are nothing but a fraud :D

PS. I never said that the Brahmins wrote the scriptures. Learn to read before you comment you illiterate Taliban version of a Hindu

Yeah I know the Gita which leads me to the conclusion that you are nothing but a fraud :D

PS. I never said that the Brahmins wrote the scriptures. Learn to read before you comment you illiterate Taliban version of a Hindu

LOL.....sadly for you, a "certificate" from a ignorant dunce like you does not mean much even in pdf. :disagree:

I think we can all see from where the hot air is blowing.

PS: You claim to have read the Gita and yet asked me from where I had quoted the text :lol:...... yes it was from the Gita.

LOL.....sadly for you, a "certificate" from a ignorant dunce like you does not mean much even in pdf. :disagree:

I think we can all see from where the hot air is blowing.

Yeah take a poll Pandit. I'm certain that majority of the people will vote your name in. Stop creating quotes from the scriptures in keeping with your Brahmin behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom